Join the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta August 7th

Discus and support Join the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta August 7th in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Mythus CZ Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  3. Tempestium Win User

Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

I'm really excited for age of empires 2 & 3 definitive editions, but mainly Halo Infinite.
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. jorard45 Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Ya lo hice sin ningún resultado, así que espero alguna solución de parte de ustedes. Son muchos los que han tenido el mismo problema.

[Translation - I already did it without any result, so I expect some solution from you.
    Many have had the same problem.]
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Hey Jorard,

Sorry to hear about the game not working, let's try to get you back on that AoE grind! We suggest you visit our

Windows 10 Troubleshooting
    page where you will find some simple steps that work for most game and app issues.
Thema:

1. Join the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta August 7th - Similar Threads - Join Age Empires

2. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  3. Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0

in XBoX on Mobile
    Was Out In Join Broken Lens on MCPE 1.5.0.0: Why did I get out when I joined a server on mcpe 1.5.0.0 ce37c087-0ccc-4a52-8e92-4ed90bed2532
  4. trying to join my friends minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to join my friends minecraft realm: I have received multiple invites to join my fiends Minecraft realm, but I can not join due to "Privacy settings" , but I don't know how to fix this issue. Oh and I play on a PC....
  5. Xbox Live member for ages - barely joined rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live member for ages - barely joined rewards: I already have a case #19393864137. I just joined the rewards program and have zero points; however I have been a Live Gold member for over 10 yrs. is there any way possible to get compensated...
  6. Can't join Rewards due to age

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't join Rewards due to age: I have already corrected my age in MS account , and yet my attempt to join Rewards is still not working. We're Sorry. Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards at the moment. It's strictly...
  7. Can't join Xbox Live Reward program bcz of my age? I'm an adult.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't join Xbox Live Reward program bcz of my age? I'm an adult.: I get an error message when I am attempting to join the Xbox Live Reward program via a web browser. It says I cannot join because of my age. However, I am an adult. Born in 1981. My MS account has...
  8. Starting a clan on this game and others on the XB1. Ages 13-17 are welcome to join.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting a clan on this game and others on the XB1. Ages 13-17 are welcome to join.: Are you looking for a clan? Tired of seeing 18+ next to the post? Look no further, as I'm starting a clan on Xbox One! I'm looking for people that want to be in a clan. I'm looking for people that...
  9. Any gamers want to join a friendly community? Any ages, genders or skills welcome :D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any gamers want to join a friendly community? Any ages, genders or skills welcome :D: Hi all, I've decided to start up a community as I'd like to get involved with games and meet different people! I have created a website: Enjin: Website does not exist and have my own YouTube...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards - unable to join because of age

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Rewards - unable to join because of age: I've been trying to sign up to Xbox Live Rewards but it's saying that I am unable to due to age. I checked my hotmail/outlook details and it's as it was from the beginning of setting up the...