Join the LS Defenders Ops today!

Discus and support Join the LS Defenders Ops today! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Crew Name: LS Defenders Ops Social Club link: http//socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ls_defenders_ops Leader Username: Tarronus (socialclub)/... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Strike Mirage, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Join the LS Defenders Ops today!

:)

Strike Mirage, Nov 14, 2014
  2. Throttlle
    Throttlle Guest
    Iconik Gaming is RECRUITING! [TOP 5 CLAN]........

Join Iconik Gaming today an play halo 4 an Black ops 2!

Throttlle, Nov 14, 2014
  3. EF Zulu 187
    EF Zulu 187 Guest
    GTA Online!!!!!

If anyone wants to join LS Royal Anarchy. Msg me. Lets make some Gta5 money! Lol

EF Zulu 187, Nov 14, 2014
  4. SgtBattleaxe Win User

Can only run in short bursts

OP... are you trying to turn your character with the LS? Just hold straight up on the LS while sprinting and turn with the RS.
  5. EF Zulu 187 Win User

GTA Online!!!!!

If anyone wants to join LS Royal Anarchy. Msg me. Lets make some Gta5 money! Lol
  6. Throttlle Win User

Iconik Gaming is RECRUITING! [TOP 5 CLAN]........

Join Iconik Gaming today an play halo 4 an Black ops 2!
  7. OTSG ASSA551N Win User

510BAY clan is looking for you!

Gamer members needed for Black Ops, MW3, and BF3 click on the link, check us out, interested? JOIN US and register today!!
  8. Darcus Knight Win User

Dark symbolism of Dark Souls a little too remanescent of Satanism?

This ls PRICELESS...... OP are you not reading a little bit too much into this ? After all, God and Satan are social constructs, word has it they were not about 10,000 years ago.... :p
Thema:

Join the LS Defenders Ops today!

1. Join the LS Defenders Ops today! - Similar Threads - Join Defenders Ops

2. I cannot join any online match at Age of Empires II

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot join any online match at Age of Empires II: Hello everyone. I hope this message finds you well. I was trying to play I game that I recently bought, the Ages of Empires III, and unfortunately I am not being able to join any online match to...
  3. Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.: Hey all right so we have 1 Xbox one and 1 Xbox one X now the old one was always set as my home xbox so my wife could join party's and play games and so on using my gold and it worked fine....
  4. Why can’t I start or join a party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I start or join a party?: When I select “start a party” it goes grey and just says Party encountered an error. I’ve done a hard restart unplugged everything and still shows the same thing. I can play and chat with no...
  5. Minecraft PE my friend and i cant join each other's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE my friend and i cant join each other's world: Hello me and my friend were planning to do a survival gameplay in Minecraft but when he tried to join my world it said "Unable to connect to world" so i tried to join his world, but it said the...
  6. create and joining group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    create and joining group post: Whenever i try to join a group post,It just exits me out the group post,but when i try to create a group post it tells me"a problem has occured,please wait a little bit and try again"and its been...
  7. Unable to join a friends Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a friends Realm: [img] I play on Xbox One, when I try to join a friends Realm on Minecraft, it shows this. Why does it show this and what can I do to fix this and be able to join a friends Realm?...
  8. Squad - not able to see or join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Squad - not able to see or join: Hi, I am not able to join or play in quad in fortnite game. Any idea , why this is happening 0b7f4ac5-bb49-4a3a-bd23-c0a1840f318b
  9. Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft mobile people cant see me online and cant join my world but i can see them and...: I have don't everything my privacy settings are allow on everything my game is set to multiplayer and I still can't invite people to my game its all of them I can't invite other pokey edition...
  10. I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install Rushmore Beta Insider Hub even though I've joined and been accepted?: I've already reported this via console but... I have two consoles - My OG in preview alpha and my X is in skip ahead. On my OG console I installed Rushmore fine. On my X it says I've joined but...