Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview!

Discus and support Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Jun 14, 2022.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Ryanhaloguy Win User

Naraka Bladepoint (Did Not Receive Digital Currency)

Good Day,

I'm in the exact situation your in right now. On the same day too, June 26. I managed to contact Naraka's support email and they replied shortly with them forwarding my ticket to a relevant team and advising me not to buy two packs at once. As of right now no other word from them and still no 1280 gold just the 240 gold.

Perhaps try emailing them and explaining your situation as well? not sure if you already did that but here is the email:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. ***
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Wishing you the best of lucks buddy!

Take care in the meantime and happy gaming!
  4. fr0gm4st3R Win User

No worries at all! Thank you for taking a look into this. I will give it more time and if nothing resolves in 48 hours, I will request a refund. 🙂
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Got it buddy, thanks for letting me know that

In some cases a purchase can take up to 48 hours to be reflected in your account and in-game

For now the best option is wait this time buddy

But if you don't want to wait, you can proceed requesting a refund for the content filling the form here:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Just to let you know, in case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.
  6. fr0gm4st3R Win User

That is correct. The purchase was made earlier today and it classified both of them as completed.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Join the NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Xbox Insider Preview! - Similar Threads - Join NARAKA BLADEPOINT

2. Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely: I have this problem with joining in Minecraft Bedrock edition on mobile worlds, where the one just message i get is "locating server" with no end. I tried everything, switching my connection...
  3. Join the Quake 4 Xbox Insider Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Quake 4 Xbox Insider Preview!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host": My friend's nat type is open and he has restarted his router 944d153f-c73d-4777-a9de-a4073bef4689
  5. Privacy setting for Minecraft Realms - submitting to allow create and join clubs won’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy setting for Minecraft Realms - submitting to allow create and join clubs won’t...: I’ve tried to select “allow” for him for the setting “You can create and join clubs” and when I submit the page it defaults back to “block” I’ve tried SEVERAL help pages on here and it looks like...
  6. Minecraft keeps crashing after joining Minecraft server (Java edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft keeps crashing after joining Minecraft server (Java edition): As the title says, My friend's Minecraft crashes almost immediately after he tries joining a Minecraft server. This has been going on for about a month (I think it started May 11th) and we have...
  7. I can't join Realms on the Windows 10 edition "because of how my account is set up"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join Realms on the Windows 10 edition "because of how my account is set up": I can't join Minecraft Realms "because of how my account is set up," but I have "Join multiplayer games" and "You can create and join clubs" set to "Allow." I do not own an Xbox....
  8. "Join Game" randomly grays out while hosting an Ark server

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Join Game" randomly grays out while hosting an Ark server: Hello, I have been hosting dedicated Ark servers for a couple years now and for some reason my "join game" grays out randomly while people are playing the game and then people are kicked out. How...
  9. multiplayer joining issues (gta5)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    multiplayer joining issues (gta5): Super frustrating... unable to join friends game in GTA5.... Worked fine several days ago, no updates and no changes made... From the XBOX home screen when I click on a friends name and pull up...
  10. Minecraft Java joining Realms GLITCH??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java joining Realms GLITCH??: I'm trying to join a friend's realm on Minecraft Java. They've sent me an invite. When I go into my Minecraft menu... on the Realms button I can SEE the invite icon. However, when I click the...