Join the New World Order Ghana ~Accra 0027795742484 dr shama

Discus and support Join the New World Order Ghana ~Accra 0027795742484 dr shama in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; JOIN ILLUMINATI +27795742484 Secret Society of Online Millionaires Wants You Region: Africa, Europe, Asia, America etc JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD FAMILY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shama Buru, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Shama Buru
    Shama Buru New Member

JOIN ILLUMINATI +27795742484

Secret Society of Online Millionaires Wants You

Region: Africa, Europe, Asia, America etc
    JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD FAMILY TODAY
    (ILLUMINATI)

We are Looking for serious Members and Registration inclusive.
    Are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati, Order Accepted Worldwide or call the agent on+27795742484 WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood
    that will make you rich and famous in the world and have
    power to control people in the high place in the worldwide
    .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political,
    musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful
    in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
    instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
    home.any where you choose to live in this world and also
    get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    HOOQ1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
    destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
    Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank
    account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
    Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of illuminati contact us no call/whatsapp +27795742484

More details: Join the Illuminati Family In Ghana~Accra/Kenya~Nairobi~Namibia ~Windhoek ℰஐ۝த+27795742484 த۝ஐℰ ҉S.AZIM~Harare.

Attached Files:

Shama Buru, Jul 21, 2021
  2. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Don't mind me ...

Arkvoodle says: "Shama-Lama"! For he is Lord of The Sacred Crotch!

See if anyone gets the reference. lol
  3. x2611 GH Pierre Win User

Looking for ppl to play with who have mics

Hi, i am new here. I am from Ghana and i just acquired my xbox one. I have KI, BF4, Destiny and still downloading TitanFall and CODAW and MKX. Kindly add me.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft/ no puedo jugar multijugador mediante xbox live [Translate] Minecraft/ I can't play multiplayer via xbox live

You need to use the same game version as your friends in order to join their worlds in Minecraft.
  5. Texas Pyle Win User

Unable to Connect in Minecraft

Thanks for the tip but that still didn't work it seems to be the world that is the problem rather than our connection. If I create a new world he can join and I can join any of his worlds no problem. I even reinstalled the game and imported the world
    back in and it's only that world that doesn't work.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox One S offer validity

Hello Dr Rostopofokol,

Your order should be eligible for this offer. If you do not see your Credits pending 15 business days after the shipment date, let us know with a new post!
Thema:

1. Join the New World Order Ghana ~Accra 0027795742484 dr shama - Similar Threads - Join World Order

2. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...
  3. Having issues joining a multiplayer minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    Having issues joining a multiplayer minecraft world: I can't join a friend's Minecraft bedrock world, despite it showing up in the joinable friends tab. I show up in the world but only on the host's end but I can't do anything and on my end, it...
  4. Joining an active world in Minecraft brings up the Destiny 2 store page on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Joining an active world in Minecraft brings up the Destiny 2 store page on the Microsoft...: I just received an update while I was in the middle of playing on a world 2 of my friends were on, and predictably, I "left" the game when the update caused my Xbox to restart. The thing is, both...
  5. Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One: I've been trying to join one of my friend's world on Minecraft but I keep getting the error saying "unable to connect to world" when I join using my friend's tab and when he invites me. We both...
  6. Can’t host worlds, but can join other worlds, realms or servers (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t host worlds, but can join other worlds, realms or servers (Minecraft): Ok so i will make it simple, i have an xbox account since 2016, now this account hasn’t presented any problem since now. So this is what’s happening, i am able to join other people’s worlds,...
  7. When i joined Minecraft Beta an important world of mine was deleted, is there any way to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i joined Minecraft Beta an important world of mine was deleted, is there any way to...: The story begins with a friend and I installing the beta to check out the new caves and cliffs features. Everything went smoothly but when i opened up minecraft i noticed one of my really...
  8. Friend cant join my minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cant join my minecraft world: HI! my friend is able to join my minecraft world and i can join theres but when we are in the same place and we cant join eachothers world and i have tried looking in my setting on minecraft and...
  9. I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world: For some reason when I try to join one of my friends it won’t let me it keeps saying connecting to multiplayer world. Another screen then pops up saying couldn’t connect to the world. But I can...
  10. I can't join my friend's Minecraft Bedrock world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friend's Minecraft Bedrock world: I was chilling with my friends on a Minecraft world, and yesterday one of them kicked me as a joke, but for some reason it didn't work. Today, when I tried to join it, it says "I wasn't invited to...