Join the Royal Enforcers Deployment Division Today!

Discus and support Join the Royal Enforcers Deployment Division Today! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The War Continues - Forerunner Conflict: Legends - FCWars.net Redirect The war rages on between the Brotherhood and the Empire. Both sides have taken... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieDJ8887, May 6, 2015.

1. JamieDJ8887
    JamieDJ8887 Guest

The War Continues - Forerunner Conflict: Legends - FCWars.net Redirect

The war rages on between the Brotherhood and the Empire. Both sides have taken heavy losses, and reinforcements are desperately needed.

I am Colonel of the Empire, and we want YOU!

We're a halo community that has been active and growing since 2006. We are eager to accept all new recruits.

Only play for fun? NO PROBLEM - we have lots of players that come to have fun with friends in a controlled environment.

Only play competitively? NO PROBLEM - we have likeminded soldiers who play to win.

Just looking for some people to play with instead of randoms?
    NO PROBLEM - come check us out and make some friends!

With weekly events, contests, and Sunday Night Battles, there is an endless amount of fun to be had with us. Be sure to check us out, sign up, and join the REDD army. Questions? Comments? Please feel
    free to get ahold of me on here, on fcwars.net or XBL. I'll be happy to answer any/all questions you may have.

GT:

Men were made for war.

:)

JamieDJ8887, May 6, 2015
  2. xICEx Ice Cold Enforcers OPEN for New Applicants

Good morning to everyone in the world of xbox. Ice Cold Enforcers are now open and taking applications for new recruits. If you are looking to join a clan come by and check us out at
    Http://www.icehq.org We have multiple divisions to choose from We have a COD Division , a Battlefield Division , a Gears of war Division , a Halo Division. So once again feel free to come by register and check
    us out. If it is something for you Just fill out a application. Hope to see you all real soon .

xICEx MIKE HAWK

CO-FOUNDER Of

ICE COLD ENFORCERS

CLAN ATLAS AL B, May 6, 2015
  3. SR Jackal VI
    SR Jackal VI Guest
    Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Bump, the UK division needs leaders/help! Join today

SR Jackal VI, May 6, 2015
  4. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Bump, the UK division needs leaders/help! Join today
  5. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

Xtreme Online Gaming Community

We are really recruiting for our COD BO2 Division, so join today.
  6. Msgd94 Win User

Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

Come join us today to kick butt in the 3rd clan war in Gold Division!
  7. Real Dangerr Win User

whats everyone playing

Apex/PUBG/Dauntless/Realm Royale/WWZ/BO4/BF5/Division 2/Paladins/Warface and NBA 2K19
  8. XOGC xDADEx Win User

Xbox Online Gaming Community 250+ Members

Over 250 members strong. We are still recruiting. We have 13 members in our Black ops division. Join today at www.xogc.tk
Thema:

1. Join the Royal Enforcers Deployment Division Today! - Similar Threads - Join Royal Enforcers

2. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  3. When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...: My question how many reports does it take are they investigated can false reports also get u jammed up i wanna join my crew and freinds if i stay out of complaints and basically of game how long...
  4. "this account does not have permission to join multiplayer worlds"

in XBoX on Mobile
    "this account does not have permission to join multiplayer worlds": my friend is getting this when she try's to join me on windows ten from pe [img] d090d153-fb64-408d-bd86-097d36f1a567
  5. Can’t join multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multiplayer: Me and my girlfriend are trying to play minecraft consol editon on our ps4’s but when i try to join her or she trys to join me it says unable to connect to server... we are in the same house on...
  6. Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft: I'm trying to accept an invite from a friend to join his realm on Minecraft Windows 10. I receive the invite, but when I click the checkmark to accept, it gives me an error saying my account...
  7. Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch

in XBoX on Windows
    Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch: Can I use the xbox one console companion on pc or use the xbox game bar to play with my friend on xbox? dccfaa88-92c2-4bf9-a120-0bc6b78fd25a
  8. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  9. My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10: When I send an invite to my friend who also plays on Windows 10, received the invite but after some loading it says "unable to join world". On one of their worlds, I was able to join no problem....
  10. Join me!! 4 Team Battle Royal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join me!! 4 Team Battle Royal.: Any players looking for a consistent group to party up with? I enjoy this game a lot and think it would be better with Party Chat and a regular playmates. Reply here, tell some details about your...