Join the Star99 Beta on Xbox One!

Discus and support Join the Star99 Beta on Xbox One! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Jun 24, 2020.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ShadowofKyle Win User

Beta dashboard

so is it too late to join the august xbox one dashboard beta test?
  3. heliocosta2004 Win User

Xbox Preview Updates

I want to join the BETA Updates to Xbox One, Can someone send me an invitation?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft (not Xbox 1 Edition) multiplayer unable to connect to world

This is the game's developer notes as released on 28 November 2018

PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft Beta - 1.9.0.2 :

You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you're previewing the beta. Featured servers may also be unavailable

The beta is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions

Beta builds will likely be unstable and are not representative of final version quality. Please backup your Worlds before joining the beta

Finished releases may not include all new features, changes, and fixes from the beta to preserve stability and may slip to a later release
  5. Ceph War Win User

[Updated] Ceph Gaming - Recruiting for Next Gen

Thanks to all those who joined us in playing the beta! We'll see you out on the battlefield come Xbox One!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

Good day

A few days ago the Beta was accidentally sent out to all xbox one players.

Beta will prevent you from joining any realms aswell.

V1.10.0 is what is currently available, anything higher is the beta. You will need to uninstall and reinstall minecraft if the beta was installed.
Thema:

1. Join the Star99 Beta on Xbox One! - Similar Threads - Join Star99 Beta

2. Ark: Survival Evolved (join Failed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved (join Failed): I have been trying to join my friends ark server for a while now and no matter what I try I cant find a solution, I own an Xbox one and a windows 10 computer and can play the game solo just fine...
  3. Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game: On black ops 2, after joining a game in the lobby, i only make it as far as the map screen loading page and occasionally get to the stage where i can choose a weapon, then it starts the map reload...
  4. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...
  5. I can’t join my friends anymore in MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends anymore in MINECRAFT: Hello :) I dont know why but i cant join anymore my friends in Minecraft. Im playing on the Playstation 4. I was thinking the problem is the Playstation, then i buy Minecraft for the iPhone....
  6. When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen: Whenever i try to join a friend it has an infinite loading screen that says locating server. I have checked me and my friends nat status, reinstalled the game and so has my friend. What can i do...
  7. cant join friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft world: so i can actually join my friends minecraft world but it doesnt show on the friends page. they can invite me and i can join that way but it doesnt show on the joinable cross platform friends...
  8. Unable to join friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join friends world: Hi, i am unable to join my friends world... where i was just able to join a few days ago. My friend is easily able to join my workd but i cannot join theirs.... we are on the same network because...
  9. Joining Roblox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Roblox Issues: My new xbox won't allow me to play any roblox games and it is saying that I need to enable shared content? How do I activate it? The error code is 116. 1d26e829-c2c2-4249-b4e3-32f759af1700
  10. Entered modded lobby. Can't join games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered modded lobby. Can't join games now: I was on modern warefare 2 on Xbox 360 and I got locked in a modded SnD lobby. I kept trying to leave and eventually they 10th prestiged me randomly. Now every time I create a class or try and...