Joining a friend's game

Discus and support Joining a friend's game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what I do to try and resolve this issue nothing seems to work. I cannot join a friends game via the "join game" option while on their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamFrost01, Aug 8, 2019.

1. AdamFrost01
    AdamFrost01 Guest

Joining a friend's game

No matter what I do to try and resolve this issue nothing seems to work. I cannot join a friends game via the "join game" option while on their profile. Please can someone just tell me how to fix this. If it helps, the "Join game" option is greyed out
    and if selected it does nothing.

:)

AdamFrost01, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Joining a friend's game

1. Joining a friend's game - Similar Threads - Joining friend's game

2. Juntar-se ao jogo de um amigo [Translation - Join a friend's game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juntar-se ao jogo de um amigo [Translation - Join a friend's game]: Sempre que vou na aba amigos e clico pra se juntar ao jogo de um amigo ou convidar para algum jogo as opçoes fica desabilitada eu clico e nada acontece, alguem sabe oque pode ser?...
  3. I can't join my friends in a online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends in a online game: I can't join my friends in a online game! What can i do? 148dbb3c-d3f4-40cf-93a0-a702b8fac485
  4. invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft: in xbox one minecraft, i try to join a friends game, however, it is greyed out. Also, try to join a game once in minecraft and minecraft doesnt list any friends....
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's game: My friend and I are trying yet failing to play Minecraft together, but we're on different platforms. (I'm on my computer on windows 10 edition, while she is on her Xbox one.) We have tried...
  6. Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends: Can't join/host multiplayer games with certain friends So one of my friends and I cannot join multiplayer lobbies together, doesn't matter which games we try to play either, we cannot get into...
  7. Can't Join A Friend In Game, But Can Talk In A Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join A Friend In Game, But Can Talk In A Party: I can connect to a friends party, and talk to him. I can also play with him, in some games, but in some random games I can connect to him what so ever. I can play with his brother perfectly fine,...
  8. I can't join to a friend's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join to a friend's game: I've waited a few months and this doesn't get fixed. When I try to connect to my friend, I am stuck on the "joining game" screen. Nothing happens, I can only cancel the connection....
  9. my friend can't join my other friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend can't join my other friends game: my friends have been trying to join each other but they cant all the guides say check nat type but they say open so we dont know what to do c647f28c-1288-4244-8853-61c8b5c0f3af
  10. Unable to join friend on some games but can we both play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join friend on some games but can we both play multiplayer: On certain games I can't join my friend. We both have open NAT types and can join others, it's only eachother we can't join. On some games (BF1, Rainbow Six: Siege, etc...) it's perfectly fine...