Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One

Discus and support Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to join one of my friend's world on Minecraft but I keep getting the error saying "unable to connect to world" when I join using my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KayleeT2, Aug 5, 2021.

1. KayleeT2
    KayleeT2 Guest

Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One

I've been trying to join one of my friend's world on Minecraft but I keep getting the error saying "unable to connect to world" when I join using my friend's tab and when he invites me. We both have the most recent version, open NATs, and both of our settings allow us to play with different platforms. I can easily join servers like Hive and CubeCraft. I've tried to log out of my account on both Xbox and Minecraft itself. I've reset my console. He's easily had other friends join on their Xbox's but mine seems to be the only one with an issue....any other things I can do to get it to work?

:)

KayleeT2, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Garrison Hansen Win User

Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

This is for normal worlds hosted on other devices on my local area network. I've tested hosting worlds on android tablets, android phones, ipads, and a dedicated bedrock server running on my PC. In all cases, the mobile devices are able to connect to other
    multiplayer worlds on my LAN, but the XBox shows the "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" message despite being able to see the other worlds (as indicated by the count under the friends tab).
  3. #IKeeG Coolboy Win User

Minecraft issue [mobile]

I play Minecraft with my friend over mobile. It was working the whole time, until now.

The issue is, when I am in my world, my friend tries to join but it says “Unable to connect to world”.

We both use the same version of Minecraft [1.14.60 as of 6/16/20]. I also have multiplayer set on the world too.

I tried inviting him, but the issue persisted. I tried joining his world, but it showed me the message.

My Xbox account is allowed to play multiplayer and no parental controls are set.

What do I do? Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    The mc servers may have been down, or all the multiplayer servers that host your world are all on the newer versions
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft Servers Xbox One S

Hello there!

Unfortunately, such worlds cannot be found on the console as some of these worlds were created on a PC and are not compatible to the Xbox One console.

On the console, users send their friends invites to user created worlds/servers that are only available to console users. In this instance, Crazy Pig is a server that was created on the PC.

This MCXONE: Servers website located at the Minecraft Forums
    details Xbox One specific servers.

Try this out and let us know if there as an option to join the servers listed there.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word through xbox live

Hello SHAHMMM,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to join your friends in their world on the mobile version of Minecraft.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow the steps provided through our
    How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition
    support article as it has an extensive guide on setting
    up games with friends.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  6. NinjaSooty Win User

Cannot See Friend/Invites Minecraft Xbox One LAN

Same here. The friends tab in Minecraft xbox changes the number underneath it as my LAN friends enter their world on their devices, so xbox is definitely recognising that they are there. I see that number change within seconds of them starting on their
    device. But underneath that, it still says "your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" when they quite clearly are. My friends on other devices see each others joinable worlds, but I cant see those same worlds from my xbox. They can see my xbox worlds
    and join, but i cannot see theirs. Help!
Thema:

1. Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Joining friend's Minecraft

2. Can't join friend Minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friend Minecraft worlds: I've had this issue for roughly a year where I can't join a friend's world (nor can they join mine) but I can join their realms. It doesn't matter if I play on my PC or my XBox, I still get the...
  3. My friend can't Join my minecraft realm.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can't Join my minecraft realm.: My friend is having trouble joining my newly made minecraft realm. We initially thought perhaps their account was in child mode since they are only 17, so we changed the age for their account and...
  4. I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?: A few days ago I tried joining my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, it says unable to connect to world and also, I tried logging in and out multiple times and install and uninstalling, none of this...
  5. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...
  6. I cant join my friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends on Minecraft: Hi, I have been playing a world in Minecraft which I created with my 2 children, we are all on Windows 10 PCs and load into Minecraft via the Xbox console companion. Yesterday all of a sudden 1 of...
  7. Cant join friends on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friends on minecraft pe: When i try to join a friend i can’t join them is says unable to join but if he comes over to my house we can play but if he is at his house i can’t join fb7e81c0-7514-4e85-8c25-9831349cd84b
  8. Friend cant join my minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cant join my minecraft world: HI! my friend is able to join my minecraft world and i can join theres but when we are in the same place and we cant join eachothers world and i have tried looking in my setting on minecraft and...
  9. I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant join my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world: For some reason when I try to join one of my friends it won’t let me it keeps saying connecting to multiplayer world. Another screen then pops up saying couldn’t connect to the world. But I can...
  10. I can't join my friend's Minecraft Bedrock world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friend's Minecraft Bedrock world: I was chilling with my friends on a Minecraft world, and yesterday one of them kicked me as a joke, but for some reason it didn't work. Today, when I tried to join it, it says "I wasn't invited to...