Joining minecraft friends on xbox

Discus and support Joining minecraft friends on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I play minecraft together. I have a xbox one s and they play on Nintendo switch. The last few days we have been playing together fine but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DCxBlitz, Aug 7, 2022.

1. DCxBlitz
    DCxBlitz Guest

My friend and I play minecraft together. I have a xbox one s and they play on Nintendo switch. The last few days we have been playing together fine but I can never see them as online when I first join the game, either one of us will restart the game before we see each other. Now I tried to play with but I couldn't see them online when I knew they were. They created another world and I was able to join but as soon as they went back to the original one, I could no longer see them online. The multilayer option was on and it had worked every other day. Confused to what is going on and really sick of it.

:)

DCxBlitz, Aug 7, 2022
  2. gds1972 Win User

Can’t connect to friend’s world:

Hi

Is your friend trying to use "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or the version just called "Minecraft" , If your friend trying to use the one called "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" I don't believe this version is able to join your Minecraft world.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
  4. highonfood Win User

Looking for Minecraft friends to play with on xbox 360

Hey, I wanna join. I have ZERO friends who plays Minecraft on Xbox 360.
  5. themann2488 Win User

I'm trying to invite my friends to my game but it wont let me

hello minecraft only allows you to join your friend's games to avoid people joining random people's worlds and destroying em, so no games will be on the list unless your friend has minecraft and is online in his/her world.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

[Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]

So... it appears you're having problems connecting to your friends worlds in Minecraft for Windows 10.

I would have them check their in-game settings in Minecraft under the main menu there, and make sure that Online play is enabled. Sometimes this is switched to being disabled and therefore they cannot join any online games and friends cannot join their game
    either. Both you and your friends should check in Minecraft settings and make sure that Online play is enabled and friends are allowed to join. Then you can select which permissions you would like to enable for your friends when they join your world after
    that.
Thema:

1. Joining minecraft friends on xbox - Similar Threads - Joining minecraft friends

2. I updated my Minecraft world from 1.18 to 1.19.2 and now my friend can't join via LAN anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my Minecraft world from 1.18 to 1.19.2 and now my friend can't join via LAN anymore.: My friend and I have been playing on this Minecraft world for a couple of weeks now and have had no issues connecting via LAN. We are on the same network and our firewalls allow Java through both...
  3. BRO I WAS GOING TO PLAY MINECRAFT AND JOIN MY FRIENDS WHEN I GOT KICKED FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT...

in XBoX on Windows
    BRO I WAS GOING TO PLAY MINECRAFT AND JOIN MY FRIENDS WHEN I GOT KICKED FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT...: BRO I WAS GOING TO PLAY MINECRAFT AND JOIN MY FRIENDS WHEN I GOT KICKED FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT AND IT SAYS NOW PRIVACY SETTINGS AND I WANT TO JOIN MY FRIENDS HELP PLS * Moved from Teams...
  4. Minecraft PE - Cannot Join other Worlds or Send Invites to Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE - Cannot Join other Worlds or Send Invites to Friends: I have an xbox account that I've had for years. I was always able to join worlds, friends could join my world, and I could send and receive friend invites to worlds. In the past year I haven't...
  5. I cant join my friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends on minecraft: Recently ive been trying to join my friend on minecraft and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and ive restarted my game multiple times and unistalled it and reinstalled it i dont know...
  6. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.: I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever...
  7. Stuck on 'locating server' trying to join a friends world Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on 'locating server' trying to join a friends world Minecraft: So a group of friends and I made and play on a Minecraft bedrock world, they play on PS4 and I'm on PC. Everything was fine until one day I tried to join and randomly got stuck on the locating...
  8. Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft...: Simply put since the last update of minecraft bedrock 1.19 my friend is unable to join my windows 10 created realm, My partner can join the realm no problems (Plays via PS4) but unfortunately our...
  9. Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely: I have this problem with joining in Minecraft Bedrock edition on mobile worlds, where the one just message i get is "locating server" with no end. I tried everything, switching my connection...
  10. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" is there a fix? please let me know thanks :) a4335009-ba8c-44eb-b4b2-eea95c4a947c