Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft

Discus and support Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to accept an invite from a friend to join his realm on Minecraft Windows 10. I receive the invite, but when I click the checkmark to accept,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Makenna Millott, May 24, 2020.

1. Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft

I'm trying to accept an invite from a friend to join his realm on Minecraft Windows 10. I receive the invite, but when I click the checkmark to accept, it gives me an error saying my account blocked the action and that I have to change my settings at aka.ms/accountsettings.
    This link does not exist, and when googled redirects me to my Microsoft account home page. I googled the issue and found a forum response to a similar issue wherein I could go to my XBox account, access privacy settings under XBox One/Windows 10 Online Safety,
    and change them to let me join multiplayer games. However, in my account, this setting was already set to allow. I looked through the settings and allowed anything that was blocked that may be corresponding to the issue, clicked submit, repeated under the
    XBox 360 Online Safety tab, and closed and reopened Minecraft. But the error persists.

:)

Makenna Millott, May 24, 2020
  2. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

online multiplayer gaming

Minecraft Realms works a little different. You invite the player to join your realm or you give them the invite code. Thus it won't be a random player.
  4. Allebas Win User

How to change Minecraft priva

You be able to join from the Minecraft Realms menu. Once you go that menu you will see a list of realms that is available. Just note you will will need an invitation. Once you get accepted, that Realm
    will be available to you.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
Thema:

Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft

1. Joining Realm Invite on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Joining Realm Invite

2. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  3. Issue Joining Minecraft Realm from Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Joining Minecraft Realm from Switch: I just set up a world in Minecraft Realms Plus and invited my son to join. When he goes to sign in from a Switch it tells him that his Microsoft settings will not allow him. He already is...
  4. I stuck on building terrain when join realms, can somebody help me?

in XBoX on Mobile
    I stuck on building terrain when join realms, can somebody help me?: [img] I have same problem in other realm to, i dont know why this happen, I have tried to re-install minecraft, have deleted the apk data, sign out and sign in again...
  5. If I join the RTX Minecraft Beta, can I switch back at any time to play on realms?

in XboX Insiders
    If I join the RTX Minecraft Beta, can I switch back at any time to play on realms?: I'm a noob to insider, signed up today to try and see the ray tracing. I see it says you can't play on realms while using the beta version, has anyone tried switching back and forth, I'm not sure...
  6. Joining a realm on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Joining a realm on Minecraft.: It won't let me join a realm on minecraft, says I need to change my privacy settings and gives me a link but I can't figure out how to? 6237b5b5-dc8a-4ac7-abb1-7fe2d24f51f7
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!: I can join a friends realm and when I join I can run about but it looks like I'm standing still to everyone else. When I break blocks it doesn't crumble it breaks as a whole and doesn't drop the...
  8. We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms: My son and I have been playing Minecraft on iPad and Android tablet for a while now and have a Realm set up so that we can play with our friends online. We have had zero access issues getting onto...
  9. Unable to join a friends Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a friends Realm: [img] I play on Xbox One, when I try to join a friends Realm on Minecraft, it shows this. Why does it show this and what can I do to fix this and be able to join a friends Realm?...
  10. Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues: [img] My friend group set up a realm in Minecraft so we could all play together. The problem is, that one of us cant join due to settings issues with there account. I have spent over a day now...