Joining servers for pocket edition

Discus and support Joining servers for pocket edition in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey microsoft I am having trouble joining online servers pls respond if you know how to fix it pls tell me 8491df46-1b59-4f28-beac-cb8c0eab3fc4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Theunthinkable8, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Joining servers for pocket edition

Hey microsoft

I am having trouble joining online servers pls respond if you know how to fix it pls tell me

:)

Theunthinkable8, Oct 6, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you talking about Minecraft?
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

What's the game? See if it's not your internet connection, if your NAT is open, if it's not temporary issues or maintenance of the game you want to play. Good luck!
  4. MB5656 Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not updating?

Hi, Servers for Minecraft are not available for the windows 10 edition beta or pocket editions. they might put them on in a later date, but realms are available
  5. ODDY786 Win User

I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

I can join my friend's Minecraft server when we are at same Wi-Fi, but we can't join each other when we are in different network (Wi-Fi)

Plz help me...
  6. xXBenjaminTCGXx Win User

I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

Hello Microsoft Agent i am having the same problem.

i cant seem to connect to my friend who is in Texas (im in uk) and when i join i can move but i cant break blocks however according to my friend i didnt move i can also still take damage and when i respawn upon death i don’t have a physicall form in Minecraft
Thema:

1. Joining servers for pocket edition - Similar Threads - Joining servers pocket

2. Minecraft can not join server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can not join server: My son has started getting into Minecraft so i got him it on his xbox account think it was the xbox edition. He then wanted me to play with him (im on a pc with a different login to his on xbox)...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server: Yesterday I bought minecraft windows 10 and tried to join an own server (world) to play with a xbox friend because recently I've read about the compatibility to play in multi-platform. I tried...
  4. I can't join servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers in Minecraft: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection I started the game but when I pressed Sıgn In button it says "Failed to Login.We tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something...
  5. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other...
  6. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  7. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(: When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in for Free!" tab, it says "Failed to login"....
  8. (Minecraft) Unable to join Xbox One server from Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) Unable to join Xbox One server from Windows 10 Edition: Hey folks! My friend and I are trying to no avail to get me into her MC game. She is, as stated, playing on Xbox One and I picked up Windows 10 Edition specifically to be able to join her. I can...
  9. I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...: Hello, I Am having a problem connecting to my friends realm. At first I was invited to his realm (by the way this is bedrock and im playing on my phone) and was able to join and play, one day I...
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...