Joining servers for pocket edition

Discus and support Joining servers for pocket edition in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey microsoft I am having trouble joining online servers pls respond if you know how to fix it pls tell me 8491df46-1b59-4f28-beac-cb8c0eab3fc4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Theunthinkable8, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Joining servers for pocket edition

Hey microsoft

I am having trouble joining online servers pls respond if you know how to fix it pls tell me

:)

Theunthinkable8, Oct 6, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you talking about Minecraft?
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

What's the game? See if it's not your internet connection, if your NAT is open, if it's not temporary issues or maintenance of the game you want to play. Good luck!
  4. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
  5. MB5656 Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not updating?

Hi, Servers for Minecraft are not available for the windows 10 edition beta or pocket editions. they might put them on in a later date, but realms are available
  6. ODDY786 Win User

I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

I can join my friend's Minecraft server when we are at same Wi-Fi, but we can't join each other when we are in different network (Wi-Fi)

Plz help me...
Thema:

1. Joining servers for pocket edition - Similar Threads - Joining servers pocket

2. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've...
  3. "Locating Server" nobody can join me, help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Locating Server" nobody can join me, help?: Hey! Litterally nobody can join me, I can join everyone, but if someones trys to join my world, it says "Locating Server" it gets stuck there. I waited 1-2 hours on the screen (a friend tried ro...
  4. Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with

in XboX Insiders
    Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with: Is anyone else having issues with grand theft auto servers cant seem to connect to it? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot Join any ark unofficial server on ark windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Join any ark unofficial server on ark windows 10 edition: Hello, So I am a server owner and I play ark on my pc so it's easier to manage, and I used to be able to join any server fine until a few days ago. i have reinstalled ark 6 times in 2 different...
  6. I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  7. MCPE 1.13.3// Hard to join servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE 1.13.3// Hard to join servers: Hello so this glitch has been with me ever since i downloaded mcpe in my ios device (IPhone 6s Plus and the version was i believe 1.12.x). It takes 10+ mins to join. My wifi is great its not...
  8. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  9. Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...: Hello, anyone out there who can help. I was playing Xbox 2 nights ago and when I turned it off, I turned on my Nintendo switch. None of my games would load any game servers from the switch,...
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...