Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC

Discus and support Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on PC and my friend is on Xbox. I'm using bedrock edition and added him as a friend and he sent me an invite, but I don't see it. Where do I see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwungBubble2087, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC

I'm on PC and my friend is on Xbox. I'm using bedrock edition and added him as a friend and he sent me an invite, but I don't see it. Where do I see the invite on PC or does he just need to send it again?

:)

SwungBubble2087, Aug 30, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Realms on minecraft windows 10

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live
    Service is up and running on this
    link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit

Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

you should be able to see it thru the xbox companion app. that's how my friend does it when I invite him to play minecraft with me
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi your Friend is inviete you for the Game Directly or he is invite you to a Party first?, Try open Xbox Console Companion App and see if the invite show to you in Groups
  5. SwungBubble2087 Win User

Hi your Friend is inviete you for the Game Directly or he is invite you to a Party first?, Try open Xbox Console Companion App and see if the invite show to you in Groups
    I didn't see anything in the console companion app, but I think that he sent me an invite directly
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi SwungBubble2087,

I'd be happy to answer that. Game invites for games played over Xbox Live or downloaded from the Microsoft Store on PC are found in the Xbox Game Bar, not the Xbox Console Companion app. To open the Xbox Game Bar overlay just press the Windows key+G and
    the Xbox Social widget should be on the right and has a section for game invites. You should also be able to see the invites in your notifications by clicking the bell icon.

I suggest reading the Xbox support article, "Get to know Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10" for more information regarding the
    Xbox Game Bar and what it can do.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC - Similar Threads - Joining Minecraft realm

2. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft: Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to...
  3. trying to join my friends minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to join my friends minecraft realm: I have received multiple invites to join my fiends Minecraft realm, but I can not join due to "Privacy settings" , but I don't know how to fix this issue. Oh and I play on a PC....
  4. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  5. I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...: Hello, I Am having a problem connecting to my friends realm. At first I was invited to his realm (by the way this is bedrock and im playing on my phone) and was able to join and play, one day I...
  6. Minecraft Realms Unable to Join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Unable to Join: I have an issue when trying to join one of my friend's realms. Whenever I try to join his realm, an error message pops up that reads "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because...
  7. How To Join Realms Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Join Realms Minecraft Nintendo Switch: I’ve looked everywhere to find how to join realms on Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition (the better together one) and I can’t find anything. Please help! 56884ee0-1879-4d34-b588-da2c268dd5a6
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games: So, I'm trying to play minecraft with my friends. I can join a world if one of them hosts it but I can't join my friend's realm. When I try to accept the realm invite it pops up with a message...
  9. Unable to join Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join Minecraft Realms: My friend recently purchased a Minecraft Realm and all my friends can join, but I cannot. My Xbox/Windows 10 Online safety and Privacy settings are all on allow but there has been no change. I...
  10. I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games": Hello, I've gone through and ensured that "Join multiplayer games" has been enabled on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, but I've never been able to get Realms to work. Would really...