joy stick/ d pad/ and rb not working right

Discus and support joy stick/ d pad/ and rb not working right in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; they all work but also dont work, everytime i try and turn my x box controller off it will either let me go to “turn console off” or “restart console”... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReaganParker, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:12 PM.

1. ReaganParker
    ReaganParker Guest

they all work but also dont work, everytime i try and turn my x box controller off it will either let me go to “turn console off” or “restart console” it wont me go to the middle option “turn controller off” and i also noticed that when ever i tried to
    go see which or my freinds are on and see what there playing it wont let me, as soon as it get to the screen it goes straight back, and everytime i try and go to other apps it skips a few apps and then i have to scroll back up to the apl i want. is this a
    controller problem, x box problem? i just got my x box recently and i havent had any problems untill now. how do i fix this? can i fix this?

:)

ReaganParker, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:12 PM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Jasperrdm Win User

Button layout

I found one. Chime in if this does not match with what you know.

Xbox One controller layout

Combat

Left Stick - Movement

Right Stick - Aim

Left Stick press - Tactical Power

Right bumper button - Class Mechanic

Right Trigger - At Will 1

Left Trigger - At Will 2

X button - Encounter 1

Y button - Encounter 2

B button - Encounter 3

Left bumper button + X button - Daily 1

Left bumper button + Y button - Daily 2

Left bumper button + B button - Artifact

Non-Combat

Left Stick - Movement

Right Stick - Camera

Right Stick press - AutoRun

A button - Interact

Left menu button - Focus on status

Right menu button - Start menu

D-pad up - Mount

D-pad left - Consumable item 1

D-pad down - Consumable item 2

D-pad right - Consumable item 3

Left bumper button + D-pad up - Map

Left bumper button + D-pad left - Inventory

Left bumper button + D-pad down - Chat

Left bumper button + D-pad right - Invocation

Left bumper button + A button - Jump
  3. BlazedWithPower Win User

Question regarding Trevor -SPOILER!

Hold down on the D-Pad to switch between characters. Trevor is on the right side of the wheel you'll see. Use the left joy-stick to select him. His missions are orange on the map. The skull missions are the most fun. Especially the second skull icon mission
    in Los Santos. It is a bath of blood.
  4. zanedrummerdx Win User

reset family settings

If it is a xbox 360 slim I have the code. It's LT,RT,LB,RB,X,Y,Left on d-pad,Left on d-pad and Left on d-pad. It reset my family settings.
  5. I Locke I Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Issues Anyone?

Mine has a defective Right D-Pad, a side panel that doesn't sit correctly, and drift in the right stick.

Thanks.
  6. XGC Forsakend Win User

Anyone else feel the jets are unbalanced?

@xSERIALxSNIPERx

Well, theres the right stick, which gives you a 3rd person view. Otherwise, in the cockpit view... Hold down on the D-pad and use the right stick to pan your view left and right.
Thema:

1. joy stick/ d pad/ and rb not working right - Similar Threads - joy stick pad

2. I need a adaptive one hand joy stick

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a adaptive one hand joy stick: can anyone suggest a one handed joy stick I can use on the adaptive box that is in stock. I had a stroke and its the only way i can play with my kids as i only have one good hand. please advise....
  3. Joy stick drifting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joy stick drifting: Ever since i updated my controller it started joy stick drifting and this started happening right after the updated i used the controller for a bit but now its unplayable any help with this and i...
  4. Left joy stick drift and want it fixed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Left joy stick drift and want it fixed: Left joy stick drift and want it fixed If its out of warranty you might be out of luck. But you can always try the diy approach. The stick parts arent two expensive on ebay....
  5. my thrustmaster HOTAS joy stick doesn't work with my xbox one s system; what must I do to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my thrustmaster HOTAS joy stick doesn't work with my xbox one s system; what must I do to...: how to set up HOTAS thrustmaster joystick on xbox one s system 30bb93a4-302e-4cd6-b958-0641a81dfca4
  6. joy stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    joy stick: is there a joy stick I can buy to play games like pacman on xbox one 043c377d-b118-4acb-8af2-9e3f5d13577d
  7. Use dpad for madden 17 instead of joy stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use dpad for madden 17 instead of joy stick: Xbox one I want to use the dpad instead of the joystick for madden17 and how do you adjust the sensitivity of the joysticks f162f238-0518-4b0d-9ff7-e101f2eec1e6
  8. Right joy stick issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right joy stick issues: I cant get my right joystick to work when online, it works fine when off line on tutorial. Does anyone know what I can do????? 040aa023-7029-4f6b-8170-19ee365db68b
  9. Xbox One S Joy Stick Drifting A Lot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Joy Stick Drifting A Lot: The attached picture down below shows the extreme drift/deadzone problem with my controller. As you can see, I am not touch the right stick and the stick is showing that the controller is at 68%...
  10. Right Joy Stick Stopped Working on All My Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Joy Stick Stopped Working on All My Controllers: Ok so my Xbox One got a update today March 4th Idk if it's the public update or part of the update preview I joined but about 15 mins ago I was playing Battlefield 4 when all of the sudden my...