Joystick arcade.

Discus and support Joystick arcade. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ho un amico con handicap piuttosto grosso e per giocare a qualsiasi videogioco ha bisogno di un Joystick arcade, ha comprato quello per la 360 da... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEAKITE2510, Aug 26, 2014.

1. DEAKITE2510
    DEAKITE2510 Guest

Joystick arcade.

Ho un amico con handicap piuttosto grosso e per giocare a qualsiasi videogioco ha bisogno di un Joystick arcade, ha comprato quello per la 360 da qualche anno,ora voleva comprare la one ma non essendo compatibile non trova una soluzione,in commercio non
    ci sono ancora quelli compatibili, qualcuno di voi sa quando saranno commercializzati,o almeno sapete se microsoft ha una mail per chiedere informazioni ?

:)

DEAKITE2510, Aug 26, 2014
  2. TeddyRingas
    TeddyRingas Guest
    arcade joysticks

I understand the joysticks made by hori are only for one console. well i guess i could always get an adapter or something.

TeddyRingas, Aug 26, 2014
  3. xMABUHAY KAx
    xMABUHAY KAx Guest
    arcade joysticks

I have never heard of either of those ...I would like to know more about those.The only ones I have ssen are the various madkatz sticks and those are junk.

xMABUHAY KAx, Aug 26, 2014
  4. jacooza
    jacooza Guest
  5. jacooza Win User
  6. TeddyRingas Win User

arcade joysticks

I understand the joysticks made by hori are only for one console. well i guess i could always get an adapter or something.
  7. xMABUHAY KAx Win User

arcade joysticks

I have never heard of either of those ...I would like to know more about those.The only ones I have ssen are the various madkatz sticks and those are junk.
  8. ONI5-6C417DB5-4AD9-4 Win User

arcade joysticks

Hori has a lineup of Joysticks.
  9. x KEGWAD x Win User

Arcade Joystick Compatibility with Arcade Games

i too purchased these games and already own an Atrox for playing KI.
    A shame an awesome port over and no support for classic hardware
    Support help from developers would be great here!
Thema:

Joystick arcade.

1. Joystick arcade. - Similar Threads - Joystick arcade

2. Golden Joysticks Awards 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Golden Joysticks Awards 2019: Congratulations to the developers. 2d09d80c-8a93-4d8d-be95-2d0491300935
  3. The joystick on my Xbox one controller isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    The joystick on my Xbox one controller isn’t working: I have had a Phantom white xbox one controller since June this year and i have recently updated it and the joystick is starting to short out half way through using it i don’t know if its the...
  4. "Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack): Hello everyone, I have an engineering question concerning joystick with SRRT jack. Is it possible to send some analog value on R1 and R2 without connecting S and T ? I mean to use an analog...
  5. Disconnect joystick and headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect joystick and headphones: Hello, For some time now, I have been playing games, and all of a sudden, the controller and the headset do not work anymore. It's also impossible to turn it off. Only solution, press the ON /...
  6. Adaptive joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive joystick: I am on my 2nd adaptive controller ( due to it not functioning properly) and just received a replacement thumb stick. The problem is that I plug the adaptive thumbstick into the left usb port of...
  7. How to fix xbox one controller joysticks not returning to center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox one controller joysticks not returning to center?: So, I bought the Minecraft Limited Edition xbox one a a year ago. Along with it came the minecraft themed xbox controller. I have started to notice that I have controller drift. I am pretty sure...
  8. Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sega Genesis Collection Impossible to work well with a fight stick, even with OS joystick...: Anyone who played with a real Gnesis knows the layout as * X Y Z * S * A B C The Xbox Fight sticks use this layout: * X Y RB LB * s * A B RT LT Thes\ are the function of the 1 of 2 options...
  9. Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks: I have the adaptive joystick plugged into the left usb port to control the left thumb stick via copilot. The issue is that when I click the adaptive thumb stick, the thumb stick click does not...
  10. Arcade Joystick Compatibility with Arcade Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Arcade Joystick Compatibility with Arcade Games: Are there any arcade joysticks that are compatible with the Arcade Series Games (i.e. Pacman, Ms Pacman, Galaga)? I have tried Razor and Hori and they do not work inside the game. Both work...