joystick for right hand adaptive contoller

Discus and support joystick for right hand adaptive contoller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; need joystick for sports games madden 2k22 etc with adaptive controller my right hand is not able to hold xbox joystick and press buttons... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DOLLA BILL G, Sep 15, 2021.

1. DOLLA BILL G
    DOLLA BILL G Guest

need joystick for sports games madden 2k22 etc with adaptive controller my right hand is not able to hold xbox joystick and press buttons

:)

DOLLA BILL G, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

joystick 🕹 for right hand adaptive contoller

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Here's the adaptive controller officially sold by Microsoft https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controll...

Hope this helps.
  3. reallikwid Win User

Adaptive accessories

The two respective 'joystick' controls are designed to do exactly what you described, on controls directional navigation and the other controls 'free look', so not, it's not likely you can compress all of those functions into one joystick.
    Thanks for responding. That's really disappointing to hear, since the point of the adaptive controller and handheld adaptive joystick is to make the system accessible to people who have physical limitations. In this case the user only has use of one
    hand, so wouldn't be able to use two joysticks.
  4. MaycoMesa Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues

Is there any current fix to this elite 2 contoller left joystick drift. Beyond annoying havent even had this controller but a few montths now.
  5. WARRIOR I M Win User

Adaptive joystick

I have tried 2 different adaptive controllers and two different adaptive joysticks. I put the adaptive joystick into hard foam (that I cut a notch into, then put the adaptive controller in the slit-where the density of the foam made the sides push in from
    left and right to steady the adaptive controller & hold in place) to put in bottom, so one side of tape would stick to wedge and other to controller, so it's locked into place. I use my toe on the adaptive joystick and hand on Elite controller w/LT and LB
    triggers. Biggest, most Massive messed up issue is PDP (manufacturer of adaptive joystick) or Xbox's
    adaptive controller does not support the thumb stick click
    function
    ...which is WORTHLESS. If I use my right toe, my left foot is bricked from tone too, which leaves my right hemisphere to do al functions. I just need the joystick to click to sprint but apparently MS did not consult w/people
    that have the need for this. The only people I see this helping are kids w/parent via copilot. They just need to fix or add a clickable adaptive thumb stick to have sprint....but I'm pretty sure they won't invest the small capital to fix this glaringly outrageous
    oversight.

I didn't see in my adaptive configuration screen an option to allow the left usb of the adaptive controller to act as shift button when I went into the app on my xbox. I play FPS shooters, so shift key will not allow me to play the game at all. Just pass
    on this sensible feature that should've come with the controller/joystick to whomever designed this thing so atrociously.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

Thema:

1. joystick for right hand adaptive contoller - Similar Threads - joystick right hand

2. Xbox controller right joystick won’t center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller right joystick won’t center: We had gotten a new controller after our old one had the joystick snap off. But now the new one right joystick is in tact but won’t recenter. I had taken off the plastic part of it and to see if...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...: Recently purchased an Xbox series X controller, along with the Xbox game pass ultimate to try out cloud gaming on my phone. The controller's input works perfectly fine when connected via...
  4. Xbox 360 wired controller right joystick does not go back to its default place

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller right joystick does not go back to its default place: So yea i was just playing one day and it stopped moving back to the middle. And i just got the controller a week ago so it cant be cause its old. 7b2ce9e6-7a1e-490a-bd5e-8ac927108e1d
  5. My xbox one elite controller is having issues with the right joystick

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox one elite controller is having issues with the right joystick: Im not quite sure is this is the place to post this. If it's the wrong sub for this I'll delete the post. My right joystick doesn't look up/down when I push it up/down. It works fine when I push...
  6. Right Trigger Input Replaced With The Left Joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Right Trigger Input Replaced With The Left Joystick: Recently, I've started using my xbox one again, my controller stopped working, but I got a new one, it worked for a bit, but after restarting my xbox, for some reason, when I pressed the right...
  7. My right joystick keep saying it’s pushed down even when I’m not touching it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My right joystick keep saying it’s pushed down even when I’m not touching it: [img] [img] Hello,today my xbox one controller isnt working right. I tried googling how to fix the 2 problems it has but its not working. The first problem is the right joystick is constantly...
  8. Right Trigger effects the Left Joystick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Trigger effects the Left Joystick.: I've had this problem for a while now, when I press R2 on my controller the game performs an action as if the left stick was moved forward. I've had this happen in all the games I've played with...
  9. Right joystick is incredibly sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick is incredibly sensitive: When playing any game on my Xbox One, the right joystick behaves like the sensitivity is turned to 11. This occurs 95% of the time. Very rarely, I will turn my console on for the first time in a...
  10. Xbox One left joystick not moving characters to the right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One left joystick not moving characters to the right: Whenever i move the left joystick to the right it doesnt register in game. In CoD i try to move towards the right and my character either stops or stutters. same thing in every other game and in...