Joysticks and d-pad from my Xbox Series controller do not work on Xbox Cloud Gaming (with a...

Discus and support Joysticks and d-pad from my Xbox Series controller do not work on Xbox Cloud Gaming (with a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi ! I recently subscribed at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However,the joysticks and the d-pad do not work in game. I tried with 3 different controllers... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AleX8131, Jun 23, 2021.

1. /u/AleX8131
    /u/AleX8131 Guest

Joysticks and d-pad from my Xbox Series controller do not work on Xbox Cloud Gaming (with a...

Hi ! I recently subscribed at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However,the joysticks and the d-pad do not work in game. I tried with 3 different controllers (all Xbox Series) and the same problem...

The controller work correctly when i am not on the Cloud Gaming.

For information,i have a 5Ghz network which works perfectly and the controllers are recent (including one that is less than a week old) and up to date.

I hope you can help me,thank you. (Sorry for my language if I make mistakes,i am french)

submitted by /u/AleX8131
    [link] [comments]

/u/AleX8131, Jun 23, 2021
  2. EOrtiz1 Win User

Xbox Beta Mobile

My phone and controller are both updated and still my d pad and joysticks are not working. What can I do?
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Purchasing replacement parts?

Xbox / Microsoft does not sell any component parts for the controllers. Only the removable tops for the joysticks and d-pad cover and the paddles too
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Did anyone at Microsoft actually test the controller with human subjects?

Overall, the only real issue I have with the design elements is with the d-pad. When playing fighting games like Killer Instinct that require quarter-circle back, for example, it's incredibly hard to do those kinds of moves with the traditional d-pad that
    was brought back for the Xbox One. Sure, I suppose I could use the joystick, but it's not as fast or as intuitive as an actual arcade joystick (lord knows I'm not willing to shell out big $$$ for 1 of those). I loved the rotating d-pad they had for the special
    edition controllers on the Xbox 360 - I wish we had more of those or something similar.
  5. chub2007 Win User

Receiver volume using controller

Volume on the controller is a must... All of of the people I know that have Xbox one think its an important feature..that controller needs ..maybe hold both joysticks up with a second delay so there no confusion of the command..or d pad and joystick..ect
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
Thema:

1. Joysticks and d-pad from my Xbox Series controller do not work on Xbox Cloud Gaming (with a... - Similar Threads - Joysticks pad Series

2. Xbox controller right joystick won’t center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller right joystick won’t center: We had gotten a new controller after our old one had the joystick snap off. But now the new one right joystick is in tact but won’t recenter. I had taken off the plastic part of it and to see if...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming / Remote Play D-Pad and Joysticks not working? Fix:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming / Remote Play D-Pad and Joysticks not working? Fix:: I came across this problem of the D-Pad and joystick not working on mobile today and finally managed to fix it for myself. As you may have already found out it's something to do with Android 11....
  4. Joystick, dead, and triggers aren't working on my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Joystick, dead, and triggers aren't working on my controller: The only buttons I can use are the a b x y and rb lb does anyone know how to fix this I tried updating the controllers and used different controllers is it just my phone. I'm on andriod...
  5. Less Slippery Joysticks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Less Slippery Joysticks?: I need help. I am trying to get better on FPS games like Call of Duty. But, my right Joystick is slippery causing my thumb to be unstable and ruining my aim. Anyone know a cheap solution to have...
  6. In the process of playing Forza Horizon 4 using mobile streaming, the left joystick was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In the process of playing Forza Horizon 4 using mobile streaming, the left joystick was...: I encountered a bug while playing Forza Horizon 4. The left stick was supposed to control the direction, but it was mapped to the arrow keys. Push telemetry to the left to send messages, switch...
  7. will you take a look at my 4 joystick controller?? I hope someone will produce it.

in XBoX on Windows
    will you take a look at my 4 joystick controller?? I hope someone will produce it.: Please excuse my lengthy comment. I made a 4 joystick controller with an arduino, it is functioning fine. I made this controller so that I could play 6 axis (space) games with a game controller....
  8. USB/PC Joysticks with the Xbox X and MFS2020? The answer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB/PC Joysticks with the Xbox X and MFS2020? The answer is...: ...YES~! You need the Microsoft Adaptive Controller device and that has 2 ports for a joystick. It limits the available 8 buttons and they are automatically assigned by the device. I would like to...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...: Recently purchased an Xbox series X controller, along with the Xbox game pass ultimate to try out cloud gaming on my phone. The controller's input works perfectly fine when connected via...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Android App joysticks and D-pad are not recognized

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Android App joysticks and D-pad are not recognized: Hello thereI am using a Xbox one controller on my Samsung S10 to play on the cloud via the xbox game pass app. The controller works fine on my XSX. I can also pick the game in the XGP Android App...