Juice spilled on Xbox one S

Discus and support Juice spilled on Xbox one S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I spilled a tiny bit of ice lollie juice on the vent of my Xbox one S and now when I turn it on in a few seconds it turns off again and I’m really... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Salimata Bambara has, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Juice spilled on Xbox one S

I spilled a tiny bit of ice lollie juice on the vent of my Xbox one S and now when I turn it on in a few seconds it turns off again and I’m really really afraid I might have to get a new one is there anything I could do to save my Xbox or am I screwed

:)

Salimata Bambara has, Aug 1, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

lolly pops contain sugar, and as you got some inside the unit through the vent it may have flicked everywhere due to the fan.

sometimes liquid damage can be cleared and the device will work, but how long it lasts is anybodies guess.

if there is power running it corrodes quicker, i would switch it off incase of shorts and you may need to purchase another one to be safe and have this unit recycled.
  3. ShaunPerry Win User

XBOX GAMEPADS ARE POO!

Only problems i've ever had with the controllers are;

kids spilling juice/pop on them.

me spilling beer/cider on them.

worn down thumb grips

stick 'drift'.
  4. koezz264 Win User

xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream

When this happened to me, it was because my brother spilled juice on it. Not enough to damage it but enough to make it them off. What I did was take it apart and clean it with a special alcohol that dries fast.
  5. scotty25787 Win User

Xbox One power light flashing rapidly

I'm sorry to hear your having this issue Stormtrooperdeez, By the sound of it you have also done your research on this. I have had this happen with moisture ingress too. It does seem it may need to be looked at to see if there has been any moisture accidently
    spilled as my son spilled a small amount of juice in mine and it did the same.
  6. Halcyonic Chaos Win User

Promoting?

I only promote my characters so i can try out new builds and to extend the life of the game, so that i know that i got my moneys worth.

Like they say, squeeze the orange hard enough, and it will spill the juice.
Thema:

1. Juice spilled on Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Juice spilled

2. Liquid spilled on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Liquid spilled on console: We have an xbox one s an has been completely fine. A few days ago a bottle of fingernail polish was spilled on the device, just curious if anyone else has had this happen an if device is...
  3. Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...: I det sisteCOD.må man t.o.m. Installere rundt 100Gb før man kan begynne å spille. D er jo ikke. Greit.skjerp dere [Translation - In the last COD, you even have to Install around 100Gb before you...
  4. Spilled drink

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spilled drink: My dog knocked over an orange soda on top of my xbox one s. I tried leaving it on it side and upside down but that hasnt work. So i took it apart and i think it got into the black power box on the...
  5. Spilled on sons Xbox what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spilled on sons Xbox what to do?: hey everyone im talking on behalf of my son and the i dropped a glass of water by accident on his xbox one what should i do to fix it ??? Thx x 7db41fac-9414-4c2b-8436-18d5bf240816
  6. why my xbox360 does not have the juice kof2013 for sale in marketing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why my xbox360 does not have the juice kof2013 for sale in marketing: why my xbox360 does not have the game kof2013 for sale in marketing 4552f00e-d4ad-44bd-af6f-e4b35ec24627
  7. Spilled some soda on my one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spilled some soda on my one x: So silly me I spilled like 3 drops on my Xbox one x and was wondering if I should be worried? I heard that the xbox one was spill resistant but just wanted to know if I should be alright thanks in...
  8. I spilled water on my elite controller and ways to help fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled water on my elite controller and ways to help fix it: I spilled water immunity elite controller on accident is there any way that I can help fix it I turn ornate on and it seems to work fine until on the screen it starts moving left even though I'm...
  9. Bervez juice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bervez juice: Any one got it I need it? I'll work something out either coin or product in return also looking for werewolf armor e33cd8c1-d5c9-4fa3-823e-359e24bd509b
  10. spilled beer on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    spilled beer on my controller: I opened and cleaned it. works fine with USB cable but won't work with battery. what did I do to this thing? e8b3f8c6-55d6-4750-90a3-a2ad75abc1eb