Jumanji Video Game, how to add another player with split screen

Discus and support Jumanji Video Game, how to add another player with split screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so my sister and I got the Jumanji game the other day and we can't figure out how to play as a split screen. We have an Xbox one and once we press... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z_2507, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Z_2507
    Z_2507 Guest

Hey, so my sister and I got the Jumanji game the other day and we can't figure out how to play as a split screen. We have an Xbox one and once we press Play and Local, I'll choose my character and it says press A to join and she presses A on her controller and it plays as my character.. I have set up a profile for the both of us and tried as guests abs still the same result.. I desperately need help ASAP.. thanks

:)

Z_2507, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game to fix this bug?
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

X box one s

Depends on the game and how many players the game allows in split-screen co-op. Most split screen games allow 2-4 players at one time on a console.

If you mean accounts on a console, I've had 8-10 accounts on a console as have family that come over regularly and play video games with me.
  4. Tarnend Win User

Split Screen Issue

to add to the earlier message, also maybe you need to be online for the 4 player split screen to work? does the game state that 4 player split screen is available?
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

2nd X-BOX ONE remote controller cannot play in Minecraft Dungeons

Just to add to NXP1 reply, you cannot use split-screen in an online game it has to be an Offline Game. When you on that screen where you add an additional player you need to press RB to change it to Offline Game.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox co-op

It ultimately depends on which game you are trying to achieve this on.

For example, Halo 5 does not support split screen at all, Halo Reach (which is backwards compatible) supports 4 player split screen and Forza Motorsport 7 supports local 2 player split screen.

If you could tell us which game you are trying to play with 3 players and how many consoles those 3 players are spread across, that would really help us to help you.
Thema:

1. Jumanji Video Game, how to add another player with split screen - Similar Threads - Jumanji Video Game

2. Blank Video Recorded by Xbox Game Capture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank Video Recorded by Xbox Game Capture: Sometimes I got blank video (black screen) when I record my game with Xbox Game Capture. I use the Game Capture to record last minute when I play Valorant, and the file size is big for a 1-minute...
  3. Videos won't record at 1080p60.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Videos won't record at 1080p60.: Hey there, I want to record some gameplay on PC using the Windows Game Capture, or whatever it's name is. I am facing a problem wherein; even though I am running the game at around 200+ FPS, the...
  4. Xbox Series S video memory error crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S video memory error crashes: Hi, I Have a brand new Xbox Series S and my console crashes Assetto Corsa Competizione and shows a video memory error briefly on screen. I played the game for hours the other afternoon on...
  5. Xbox - video recording with both - headset voice and game audio

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox - video recording with both - headset voice and game audio: Hi, In Xbox One S, could you please suggest how to record both together - headset voice and game audio Currently, only game audio is being recorded and there is no voice from controller headset...
  6. Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon: Hallo, seit einiger Zeit bekomme ich Emails von Amazon, in denen darauf hingewiesen wird, dass die Prime Video App auf der Xbox 360 ab dem 01.11.2021 nicht mehr unterstützt wird. Ist das...
  7. should I use a how to draw video games book to make a game in project spark?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    should I use a how to draw video games book to make a game in project spark?: so, I got this book at hobby lobby a while ago: - How to Draw Video Games: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/629218/how-to-draw-video-games-by-steve-harpster/...
  8. XBox1 Video Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox1 Video Issue: I am currently having a video problem with my XBox1. When I first start it up, I get the green XBox1 splash screen....no issue. Then I get the rectangular box confirming login. After that, no...
  9. Uploading videos to xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Uploading videos to xbox app on pc: Feel like we should be able to upload videos of us gaming on pc through the xbox app on pc I seen it was a feature that got removed not sure why maybe for inappropriate content but if thats the...
  10. Xbox Series S - out of video memory

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S - out of video memory: Today I was playing secondary missions and got this error in my Xbox series s. Then I was navigating the codex, and got this error again. Any got this error ? It's from the game or fault in my...