Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly

Discus and support Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've just downloaded the game Jump Force from the Game Pass, and was able to play online fine with no issues. After purchasing the DLC Character 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MickysaurusRex, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly

Hi, I've just downloaded the game Jump Force from the Game Pass, and was able to play online fine with no issues. After purchasing the DLC Character 1 (Seto Kaiber) and restarting the game, everytime I attempt to play online, I get the message 'Unable
    to communicate with the game server'. I've uninstalled the DLC character and it plays normally online with no issue, but attempting with the DLC character has this message repeatedly. I can still play offline, but would prefer to play online to get use out
    of the character. Is there any solution to this at all, otherwise this is wasted money on a DLC that has broken the online play of the game.

:)

MickysaurusRex, Sep 21, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, já tentou desinstalar o game e instalar novamente e verificar?

estarei baixando o game para eu conferir como é, achei bacana a pegada do jogo de luta.

[Mod Translation - Hello, have you tried uninstalling the game and installing again and checking?

I'll be downloading the game so I can check how it is, I thought the fight game footprint was cool.]
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try clearing the cache if it still persists uninstall and install the game again.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

if you are having trouble getting dlc to work and have tried the options provided already, I would recommend submitting a ticket with the game devs to see if they can help, use the link I provide next, scroll down to the bottom and choose submit ticket - jump
    force support

failing this you can request a refund - request refund
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and its DLCs? You can also try a full console shut down by holding the power off for 10 seconds and then turn it back on. Also, try unplugging and replugging your router, too.
  6. spacemonkey405 Win User

I am having the same problem, its a shame that i can't play a game just because i bought dlc that broke it
Thema:

1. Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly - Similar Threads - Jump Force DLC

2. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...
  3. Jump force online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force online: So ive had jump force for a while now, and i was able to play online perfectly fine up until i downloaded majin buu and bakugo. After i downloaded them i was unable to log into online servers. I...
  4. Jump force

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force: So my friend got jump force and she already been playing it getting used to and when she invited me to a 1v1 it keeps saying matchmaking failed over and over when I can play with my other friend...
  5. I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.: I have Jump Force from xbox gamepass and i bought the Seto Kaiba DLC and when i have the dlc installed it won't let me connect to the internet and when i have it uninstalled it let's me connect....
  6. Jump force online issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force online issue: I bought jump force and i also own game pass but when i try to play online it says i am unable to communicate with the game server. Ive played the game online for weeks now but this problem just...
  7. Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass: Hello! For some reason i can't find Jump Force on the PC games pass, but i say it on a friends xbox pc app is there something i'm missing? everything is up to date....
  8. Jump force Xbox not downloading Charecter Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force Xbox not downloading Charecter Pass: My game jump force it is not working. I got the ultimate edition meaning that it would also have the character pass. It says it is bought and when i press manage it goes away and is not there...
  9. JUMP FORCE Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JUMP FORCE Ultimate Edition: Hilfe ich kann Jump Force Ultimate Edtion nicht mehr downloaden und das spiel wird auch nicht mehr als gekauft angeziegt, jetzt weis ich nicht wie ich den aupport per Email erreichen kann. (INFOS:...
  10. Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X: Hello everyone! During February of this year I purchased "Jump Force" for xbox one. In addition, I have been playing xbox one x for a few months and have always found good framerate and good...