Jump roll and shooting me in my nads!

Discus and support Jump roll and shooting me in my nads! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How the hell do I do this move! I just picked up the game again after a year of it sitting on the shelf. It seems that people have become very good at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grouse shooter, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Jump roll and shooting me in my nads!

How the hell do I do this move! I just picked up the game again after a year of it sitting on the shelf. It seems that people have become very good at the M.P. while I have reverted to suck status. Any tips on doing this move? Thanks.

:)

grouse shooter, Feb 5, 2014
  2. K Rob 45
    K Rob 45 Guest
    Anyone wanna boost for onyx medals

I am working on the campaign and shooting nades off of walls. Hit me up on I am on now lets do this

K Rob 45, Feb 5, 2014
  3. triage(2)
    triage(2) Guest
    need help getting the bandana skull

Anybody who could help me get the bandana skull would, earn many kudo's in my book! I can not seem to make the nade jump aghh!!

Thanks friend me and send me a message to let me know.

thanks

dw

triage(2), Feb 5, 2014
  4. Kenofnor
    Kenofnor Guest

You've probably figured it out by now, but just hold B while moving sideways.

Kenofnor, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Kenofnor Win User

You've probably figured it out by now, but just hold B while moving sideways.
  6. neilhorgan Win User

Sniper Elite V2 Achievements

If you get to shoot Hitler in the nad's, it's a winner for me : )
  7. LoftyBee Win User

Sniper Elite V2 Achievements

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

If you get to shoot Hitler in the nad's, it's a winner for me : )

[/quote]

Be worth buying just for that lol.
  8. Darth Arbys Win User

Any Crossbow Experts Out There?

There is nothing more funnier than shoot a person in the nads with a crossbow
  9. iBakez Win User

Quick question - the heli on ..er...one of the MP maps...

you can jump jump roll by pressing A also
Thema:

1. Jump roll and shooting me in my nads! - Similar Threads - Jump roll shooting

2. Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A: So I recently signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass and downloaded JUMP FORCE. For the past 2 days I have not been able to even play the game, no matter what I do I always get stuck on the Start...
  3. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...
  4. Jump force online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force online: So ive had jump force for a while now, and i was able to play online perfectly fine up until i downloaded majin buu and bakugo. After i downloaded them i was unable to log into online servers. I...
  5. Jump force

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force: So my friend got jump force and she already been playing it getting used to and when she invited me to a 1v1 it keeps saying matchmaking failed over and over when I can play with my other friend...
  6. I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for Jump Force that made the game unplayable now.: I have Jump Force from xbox gamepass and i bought the Seto Kaiba DLC and when i have the dlc installed it won't let me connect to the internet and when i have it uninstalled it let's me connect....
  7. Jump force online issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force online issue: I bought jump force and i also own game pass but when i try to play online it says i am unable to communicate with the game server. Ive played the game online for weeks now but this problem just...
  8. Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass: Hello! For some reason i can't find Jump Force on the PC games pass, but i say it on a friends xbox pc app is there something i'm missing? everything is up to date....
  9. I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...: submitted by /u/Bdubb82 [link] [comments]
  10. Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly: Hi, I've just downloaded the game Jump Force from the Game Pass, and was able to play online fine with no issues. After purchasing the DLC Character 1 (Seto Kaiber) and restarting the game,...