Jump roll and shooting me in my nads!

Discus and support Jump roll and shooting me in my nads! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How the hell do I do this move! I just picked up the game again after a year of it sitting on the shelf. It seems that people have become very good at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grouse shooter, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Jump roll and shooting me in my nads!

How the hell do I do this move! I just picked up the game again after a year of it sitting on the shelf. It seems that people have become very good at the M.P. while I have reverted to suck status. Any tips on doing this move? Thanks.

:)

grouse shooter, Feb 5, 2014
  2. K Rob 45
    K Rob 45 Guest
    Anyone wanna boost for onyx medals

I am working on the campaign and shooting nades off of walls. Hit me up on I am on now lets do this

K Rob 45, Feb 5, 2014
  3. triage(2)
    triage(2) Guest
    need help getting the bandana skull

Anybody who could help me get the bandana skull would, earn many kudo's in my book! I can not seem to make the nade jump aghh!!

Thanks friend me and send me a message to let me know.

thanks

dw

triage(2), Feb 5, 2014
  4. Kenofnor
    Kenofnor Guest

You've probably figured it out by now, but just hold B while moving sideways.

Kenofnor, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Kenofnor Win User

You've probably figured it out by now, but just hold B while moving sideways.
  6. neilhorgan Win User

Sniper Elite V2 Achievements

If you get to shoot Hitler in the nad's, it's a winner for me : )
  7. LoftyBee Win User

Sniper Elite V2 Achievements

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

If you get to shoot Hitler in the nad's, it's a winner for me : )

[/quote]

Be worth buying just for that lol.
  8. Darth Arbys Win User

Any Crossbow Experts Out There?

There is nothing more funnier than shoot a person in the nads with a crossbow
  9. iBakez Win User

Quick question - the heli on ..er...one of the MP maps...

you can jump jump roll by pressing A also
Thema:

1. Jump roll and shooting me in my nads! - Similar Threads - Jump roll shooting

2. Jump Force connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force connectivity issues: So I am having issues with my Jump Force game and whenever i try to choose my character it asks if you would like to go online and whenever i press yes it says “ game unable to communicate with...
  3. I'm an xbox insider and was really excited to jump in to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an xbox insider and was really excited to jump in to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator...: I was wondering what I can do to have the game ready for preview. I have already contacted xbox support and they weren't much of a help although the person was pretty nice. Do I need to be invited...
  4. low frame rate on jump force Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low frame rate on jump force Xbox one x: hi! i just bought jump force and it has very low frame rate i don't know why, basically it is unplayable; also i have spoken with the Microsoft support and they couldn't resolve my issue....
  5. Jump force super slow graphics even on Xbox 1 X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force super slow graphics even on Xbox 1 X: ive had jump force ever since it released and i played it on Ps4 perfectly with no issues or lag. I switched to xbox cause all my friends seem to like this console but when i downloaded JumpForce...
  6. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted: I didn't find the purchase button to get JUMP FORCE for free on the store of the console. Even though I've owned game pass ultimate& gold. Then, I went to the website for downloading. I made it....
  7. Jump Force keeps freezing/crashing during story, can't advance, help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force keeps freezing/crashing during story, can't advance, help please: Playing Jump Force on Xbox One X, on chapter 10 for story, at cinematic where Vegeta is talking to Sasuke in New York map against venoms, once the cinemtatic finishes, it goes to now loading, but...
  8. xbox 360 springt nicht mehr an[Translation-xbox 360 no longer jumps on]

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 springt nicht mehr an[Translation-xbox 360 no longer jumps on]: Hallo zusammen. Auf einmal geht meine xbox 360 nicht mehr an. Also ich drück auf on, sie springt kurz an, dann geht sie einfach aus. Kein Fehlercode, kein Hinweis, nüscht. Hatte von euch mal...
  9. Jump Force story mode issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force story mode issues: I am close to the ending of the game. When I try to start the mission in story mode it freezes, and then boots me out completly. I've tried uninstalling resetting, but I only get the same results....
  10. Jump Force Freeze-up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force Freeze-up: I'm running through the missions on Jump Force. I am into chapter 8, and the game cannot progress without freezing up and shutting off the game. It is a digital download, and I have uninstalled...