Jumping back in after hiatus.. looking for:

Discus and support Jumping back in after hiatus.. looking for: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Haven't played in months. Level 51 Gunzerker. I was hoping a nice player might dupe me a couple things. Thanks! Looking for: Guns: Slagga... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doc Altruism, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Doc Altruism
    Doc Altruism Guest

Hello

Haven't played in months. Level 51 Gunzerker. I was hoping a nice player might dupe me a couple things. Thanks!

Looking for:

Guns:

• Slagga
    • purging and/or vengeful infinity
    • Norfleet
    • anything else fun you might have
    Shields:

• Antagonist
    Can dupe to you:

• Legendary Berserker Class Mod - 50
    • DPUH - 48
    • Caustic Infinity - 50
    • Negotiator - 50
    • Bonus Bunny - 50
    • Big Badaboom - 47
    • Slayer of Terramorphous class mod - 50

:)

Doc Altruism, Feb 6, 2014
  2. JoshShort
    JoshShort Guest
    Looking for some new friends. Jumping back in after hiatus.. looking for: :)

Just got my xbox back after about a year hiatus, so i'm looking for friends too :]

Sent you a request, see you on xbox!

JoshShort, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Left 4 Dead 2 Players

Plan on jumping back into LF4D2 again after a few years hiatus now that Cold Stream DLC with all the first games maps is coming out.

Anyone else out there wanting to connect for some good ol coop zombie killing? I'm on BC time. Tend to play after 8pm.

SamuraiJakBauer, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Soramodo11
    Soramodo11 Guest

I can dupe my vengful infinitys ive got normal, fire and .shock

Soramodo11, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Soramodo11 Win User

I can dupe my vengful infinitys ive got normal, fire and .shock
  6. JoshShort Win User

Looking for some new friends. :)

Just got my xbox back after about a year hiatus, so i'm looking for friends too :]

Sent you a request, see you on xbox!
  7. Stiehl9s Win User

I'm still playing how about you?

I took a hiatus but am back to the grind with the new update. Always looking for new crew/friends to wreck Los Santos with.
  8. Scarecrow712 Win User

Returning after hiatus

Sure thing buddeh! Just be sure to remind me who you are sometimes, my memory ain't so good.
  9. Vixly Win User

Returning after hiatus

Hey :) Feel free to add me. You should get h4 if you like Red vs Blue, there are a lot of EE to do with them in h4
Thema:

1. Jumping back in after hiatus.. looking for: - Similar Threads - Jumping hiatus looking

2. 0/MBs - 40/MBs Jumps? Xbox PC (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    0/MBs - 40/MBs Jumps? Xbox PC (beta): Hi, I'm having an issue with the PC game pass version, trying to download a couple of games (different times) and I'm seeing an issue I never use to see with the downloads - it will sit at...
  3. XBOX个人档案页面会自动跳转至“更改孩子的 Xbox 隐私和在线安全设置”页面 (XBOX PROFILE PAGE AUTOMATICALLY JUMPS TO THE...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX个人档案页面会自动跳转至“更改孩子的 Xbox 隐私和在线安全设置”页面 (XBOX PROFILE PAGE AUTOMATICALLY JUMPS TO THE...: 我想更改玩家代号,XBOX控制台小助手提示我去Xbox.com购买玩家代号更改,但是当我进入Xbox.com网站并登入自己账号选择个人档案时,网页自动跳转到了 更改孩子的 Xbox 隐私和在线安全设置 的帮助界面,请问这个要如何解决? [Translation] I want to change the gamertag, Xbox console assistant prompts...
  4. Jump force Xbox not downloading Charecter Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force Xbox not downloading Charecter Pass: My game jump force it is not working. I got the ultimate edition meaning that it would also have the character pass. It says it is bought and when i press manage it goes away and is not there...
  5. JUMP FORCE Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JUMP FORCE Ultimate Edition: Hilfe ich kann Jump Force Ultimate Edtion nicht mehr downloaden und das spiel wird auch nicht mehr als gekauft angeziegt, jetzt weis ich nicht wie ich den aupport per Email erreichen kann. (INFOS:...
  6. Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X: Hello everyone! During February of this year I purchased "Jump Force" for xbox one. In addition, I have been playing xbox one x for a few months and have always found good framerate and good...
  7. What are you oppinions on Jump Force.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are you oppinions on Jump Force.: I just wanted to know the communities opinion on Jump Force before I get it to know if it's a good game add91a60-f363-42f8-b86b-a7436ce010aa
  8. jump force troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jump force troubleshooting: I cant play online nor can I access the characters from the character pass that I bought for jump force through the jump force deluxe edition pre order. could it be because I prordered it?...
  9. My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back (video)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Menu is Broken, can't move, keep jumping back (video): As per subject: I can only freely move accross the top menu an stay with first tile highlighted. From this I practically can't move anywhere as you can see on the video. It keeps jumping back...
  10. Pre-order Jump Force

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order Jump Force: I have been trying to pre-order Jump Force Ultimate Edition but it won't let me. I need help! Please? d3471dc3-c84a-4492-bad5-86b58e820f1a