Jumping back in after hiatus.. looking for:

Discus and support Jumping back in after hiatus.. looking for: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Haven't played in months. Level 51 Gunzerker. I was hoping a nice player might dupe me a couple things. Thanks! Looking for: Guns: Slagga... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doc Altruism, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Doc Altruism
    Doc Altruism Guest

Hello

Haven't played in months. Level 51 Gunzerker. I was hoping a nice player might dupe me a couple things. Thanks!

Looking for:

Guns:

• Slagga
    • purging and/or vengeful infinity
    • Norfleet
    • anything else fun you might have
    Shields:

• Antagonist
    Can dupe to you:

• Legendary Berserker Class Mod - 50
    • DPUH - 48
    • Caustic Infinity - 50
    • Negotiator - 50
    • Bonus Bunny - 50
    • Big Badaboom - 47
    • Slayer of Terramorphous class mod - 50

:)

Doc Altruism, Feb 6, 2014
  2. JoshShort
    JoshShort Guest
    Looking for some new friends. Jumping back in after hiatus.. looking for: :)

Just got my xbox back after about a year hiatus, so i'm looking for friends too :]

Sent you a request, see you on xbox!

JoshShort, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Left 4 Dead 2 Players

Plan on jumping back into LF4D2 again after a few years hiatus now that Cold Stream DLC with all the first games maps is coming out.

Anyone else out there wanting to connect for some good ol coop zombie killing? I'm on BC time. Tend to play after 8pm.

SamuraiJakBauer, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Soramodo11
    Soramodo11 Guest

I can dupe my vengful infinitys ive got normal, fire and .shock

Soramodo11, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Soramodo11 Win User

I can dupe my vengful infinitys ive got normal, fire and .shock
  6. JoshShort Win User

Looking for some new friends. :)

Just got my xbox back after about a year hiatus, so i'm looking for friends too :]

Sent you a request, see you on xbox!
  7. Vertigo057 Win User

Games

Final Fantasy VII... It's the game that got me back into gaming after a hiatus.
  8. Scarecrow712 Win User

Returning after hiatus

Sure thing buddeh! Just be sure to remind me who you are sometimes, my memory ain't so good.
  9. Vixly Win User

Returning after hiatus

Hey :) Feel free to add me. You should get h4 if you like Red vs Blue, there are a lot of EE to do with them in h4
Thema:

1. Jumping back in after hiatus.. looking for: - Similar Threads - Jumping hiatus looking

2. No saltan notificaciones [No notifications jump]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No saltan notificaciones [No notifications jump]: Desde las nueva actualizaciones, no me saltan notificaciones de logros, amigos, ... [TRanslation-Since the new updates, I don't skip notifications of achievements, friends, ...]...
  3. Favorite Jump Scare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Jump Scare?: Hey gamers, Its Fxd, and i was wondering what you guys favorite jump scares were. Like there are so many times i can think of in games where something unexpected happens that was...
  4. Halo 5 jumping question [silly me!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5 jumping question [silly me!]: I admit I am new to gaming at 74, but all have been fairly intuitive and if we knew all the answers right away, well, it would then not be a game... BUT, in Halo 5 [beautiful!] at the first 15...
  5. screen jumping

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen jumping: Our Xbox One S was working fine for several days but now the lower half of the screen is glitching/jumping. It's on all screens, games, menus, and even during start-up, but the TV itself is not...
  6. Game chat bug with new alpha jump ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Game chat bug with new alpha jump ahead: I believe that this recent software update has caused a couple of issues with game and party chat. I've reported it via the report feature on the Xbox, but I thought I'd post here as well. The...
  7. A Way Out has some how found it's way out of the A and jumped to W.

in XboX Insiders
    A Way Out has some how found it's way out of the A and jumped to W.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  9. Jump force dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force dlc: Has anyone else had trouble with there jump force dlc I bought the ultimate edition of the game and was told it came with the character pass. When they released the first 5 characters everything...
  10. Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A: So I recently signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass and downloaded JUMP FORCE. For the past 2 days I have not been able to even play the game, no matter what I do I always get stuck on the Start...