Jumping on and off of X-Box Live.

Discus and support Jumping on and off of X-Box Live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whilst being connected to my router, it will disconnect from Live when Live not in use. ie: playing arcade games that does not need Live access, on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IVIr SUXS 2 B U, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Jumping on and off of X-Box Live.

Whilst being connected to my router, it will disconnect from Live when Live not in use. ie: playing arcade games that does not need Live access, on the dashboard waiting for a game to download, etc. Please help.

W: 0000-000B

X:0000-F001

Y:20A8-48E0

Z:0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10F0

Q:8015-1004

T:WIRED

A:192.168.1.2/255.255.255.0

G192.168.1.1

D:192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

:)

IVIr SUXS 2 B U, Jan 22, 2014
  2. GrayBadge
    GrayBadge Guest
    Console won't connect to x-Box live

Two X-Box consoles in room.

Console 1: I am able to log on to X-Box live fine.

Log off. Turn off Console. Move X-Box Live acct info on flash drive from Console 1 to Console 2

Turn on Console 2

Console 2 - Unable to login to X-Box Live. Passes WiFi test, Passes internet Test, Will not connect to X-Box Live.

Console 2 has my GTA 5 game and data.

What would cause this problem?

GrayBadge, Jan 22, 2014
  3. ImVance
    ImVance Guest
    Rock Band 2 X-Box live no work

When i go to get onto Rock Band 2 for X-Box live on my 360 it says, "In order to play on X-Box live you need to be signed into an X-Box live enabled gamer profile with X-Box live Multiplayer privileges enabled with X-Box Live"

I have a X-Box live membership and as far as i know the multiplayer is enabled. I have played Halo Reach and other games on X-Box live so i am confused as to why its not letting me play this on live.

ImVance, Jan 22, 2014
  4. TheticalAnt671 Win User

Cannot connect to network, but xbox can detect signal

i am at a hotel, with perfect internet connection however the X-box connect's to the network but not to the internet. what do I need to do to be able to jump on xbox live
  5. PorQ 201 Win User

The XBOX ONE Smart Glass app needs a TURN ON Button, it already has a OFF Button. Any one agre

I agree since "X Box On" only works about 50% of the time. No issues with "X Box Off" though how strange.
  6. MutantGiraffe48 Win User

can I download that if my xbox 360 not conect to my xbox live

can I download that if my x box 360 not connect to my x box live
  7. xxHayley84xx Win User

Girl gamer

errr no im not a dude can girls not have x box live then and if use have nowt nice to say then get off my post please
  8. FairyBlackmothr Win User

Signing In Error Code 800705B4

I am getting that same error message . my profile loads .X-box live loads but my profile will not connect to x-box live.
Thema:

Jumping on and off of X-Box Live.

1. Jumping on and off of X-Box Live. - Similar Threads - Jumping off Box

2. Favorite Jump Scare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Jump Scare?: Hey gamers, Its Fxd, and i was wondering what you guys favorite jump scares were. Like there are so many times i can think of in games where something unexpected happens that was...
  3. Halo 5 jumping question [silly me!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5 jumping question [silly me!]: I admit I am new to gaming at 74, but all have been fairly intuitive and if we knew all the answers right away, well, it would then not be a game... BUT, in Halo 5 [beautiful!] at the first 15...
  4. screen jumping

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen jumping: Our Xbox One S was working fine for several days but now the lower half of the screen is glitching/jumping. It's on all screens, games, menus, and even during start-up, but the TV itself is not...
  5. Game chat bug with new alpha jump ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Game chat bug with new alpha jump ahead: I believe that this recent software update has caused a couple of issues with game and party chat. I've reported it via the report feature on the Xbox, but I thought I'd post here as well. The...
  6. A Way Out has some how found it's way out of the A and jumped to W.

in XboX Insiders
    A Way Out has some how found it's way out of the A and jumped to W.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  7. Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character pack #5- Bakugo.. why isn't he showing up in my available...: I got Jump Force from the Xbox game pass a few days ago, and i purchased and installed character pack #5 which is Bakugo. He should have been with all the other characters that I can play as after...
  8. Jump force dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force dlc: Has anyone else had trouble with there jump force dlc I bought the ultimate edition of the game and was told it came with the character pass. When they released the first 5 characters everything...
  9. Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A: So I recently signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass and downloaded JUMP FORCE. For the past 2 days I have not been able to even play the game, no matter what I do I always get stuck on the Start...
  10. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...