June 27 Tri-Peaks daily challenge

Discus and support June 27 Tri-Peaks daily challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Appears to be unsolvable. It keeps dealing the same non-winnable hand over and over. What's up with that? 4ad3fdd6-dc27-472d-8ef7-471c2318f7b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FredCatella, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

1. FredCatella
    FredCatella Guest

Appears to be unsolvable. It keeps dealing the same non-winnable hand over and over. What's up with that?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

All of the daily challenges are solvable even if they don't seem like it. If you look them up on Youtube you can find a solution.
  3. skp002 Win User

Daily Challenge, Tri-Peaks for Dec 27

At the time I wasn't sure what I did so, out of curiosity, I played the game again to see what I did and I again couldn't get it. All I can say is it was "by accident" I won this one. Sorry!
  4. DanDowler Win User

I guess asking online helps clear the mind as I was also able to finish after asking. I got to 20,300 on the first screen. Then I left the center queen alone and built my runs. That is the secret; getting the right run combinations to make points.
  5. bekkilyn Win User

This one had me baffled until I figured out that I needed to go back to the first screen and get more points there before moving on to the second screen. I had originally completed the first screen, but not in the most optimal way to make up for points I
    wasn't able to get in the second screen.
  6. HomelyExpert828 Win User

Can you tell me how you figured it out? I still can't get it! I have gotten every other one for the month, but not this one :(
Thema:

1. June 27 Tri-Peaks daily challenge - Similar Threads - June Tri Peaks

2. Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update: My Xbox One went through the 30 gig Modern Warfare update this morning (June 30). Afterwards, I tried launching Multiplayer (offline as I usually play), but it said that I need to install the...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of June 25, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of June 25, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  4. What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????: First let me say that I am not a gamer. I have always used an xbox xontroller and accessories for TV, movies, and now, apparently there is a model xbox controller that supports and puts out true...
  5. Super Savings Sale June 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Super Savings Sale June 2020: [img] Hello, I have loaded up the super savings sale on my xbox and I can see that Injustice 2 legendary edition is listed on there but no sale saving has been applied to it. There are also a...
  6. Need help after the new June update

in XboX Insiders
    Need help after the new June update: After the June update, my original xbox one has stopped working; it takes me to a troubleshoot screen every time I turn it on. I've tried factory resetting it and offline updating with a USB but...
  7. Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020): Hello everybody Since two days ago the Xbox Accessories app's main three options are all greyed out. The app normaly recognizes my controller be it wired or wireless with the official dongle,...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw challenge has a problem on June 20th and 21st

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw challenge has a problem on June 20th and 21st: today and yesterday, the Lock Breaker in the daily challenges of Microsoft Jigsaw did not work right. It stopped the challenge before all the tries allowed were used up....
  9. Kanavance CBD Oil [June Updated 2020] : Don't Buy Without Read Kanavance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kanavance CBD Oil [June Updated 2020] : Don't Buy Without Read Kanavance?: Kanavance Cbd Oil has two standard fixings viz: Hemp and cannabis. Hemp is a trademark herb that starts from the gathering of maryjane. Additionally, this is the clarification that a couple of...
  10. Daily Challenge 15 June Tri Peaks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge 15 June Tri Peaks: Task is to clear 2 boards in 2 deals. First clears without difficulty. 2nd only permits 1 7 to pair with a dealt 6, then nothing moves thereafter. Same every day I try! Will mess up a perfect June...