June update

Discus and support June update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't been home yet to check the update but is the HBO GO app now available? def458b7-c213-4206-9866-fbeca4d85f28 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ParrotheadCubs, Jun 4, 2014.

1. June update

I haven't been home yet to check the update but is the HBO GO app now available?

:)

ParrotheadCubs, Jun 4, 2014
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
  3. VaTech07
    VaTech07 Guest
    Xbox Lobby Gamerscore Ladder & Achievement Hunting Community Thread - May

Thanks for the May update. I think I'll have 70K before the June update.

VaTech07, Jun 4, 2014
  4. June update

Just read this and almost threw the console out the window. BY THE END OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON?? There better be some big holiday season in June that they are referring to. Unreal..

www.usatoday.com/.../9954659

SuzTev-233BB03E-728B-4086-B2EC-80F7AA9C5A7B, Jun 4, 2014
  5. neilhorgan Win User
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Where is the new Xbox games with Gold?

They never said June 1st. They just said June. It'll likely come when the update releases.
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

When can I use youtube again without gold

And the June update for the X1.
  8. eviltedi Win User

June Update

I agree, like you I looked in "sign in preferences" right away, don't know why they put it there either, and yes, it's better for me too.
  9. xenomorph v1 Win User

June Update

@ Eviltedi

Thanks for the "instant sign in" info...
Thema:

June update

1. June update - Similar Threads - June update

2. Xbox Is In the June Insider Update even though I've never signed up for the Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Is In the June Insider Update even though I've never signed up for the Insider Program: I have never signed up for the Xbox Insider Program, but my console in the Xbox June Insider Update, (2006.200609-0000). I tried to factory reset the console so that it could go back to the Public...
  3. Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update: My Xbox One went through the 30 gig Modern Warfare update this morning (June 30). Afterwards, I tried launching Multiplayer (offline as I usually play), but it said that I need to install the...
  4. Need help after the new June update

in XboX Insiders
    Need help after the new June update: After the June update, my original xbox one has stopped working; it takes me to a troubleshoot screen every time I turn it on. I've tried factory resetting it and offline updating with a USB but...
  5. Xbox Update request as of Friday June 12 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update request as of Friday June 12 2020: So could you add dual screen mode to the Xbox we recently got New birds so and they love to watch glee but I also like to play on the Xbox sometimes they’ll scream with glee isn’t on so yeah if...
  6. My Xbox is acting weird from the newest update June

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is acting weird from the newest update June: Can someone please help me ? My game won’t start modern warfare at all, I downloaded fortnite last night to see if it works and it didn’t, i keep getting the error code “this game has took too...
  7. 4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update (June 9th)

in XboX Insiders
    4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update (June 9th): 4k capture issue still not fixed with the new update.. what actually doing ? or allow us 1080p 60fps capture instead of 4k 60fps. Can you allow us capture in 1080p 60fps instead of 4k 60fps ?,...
  8. 3rd attempt to post, XBOX bricked will not power on following latest update June 4th

in XboX Insiders
    3rd attempt to post, XBOX bricked will not power on following latest update June 4th: Made a post yesterday, not sure where it went.. this is my third attempt to request help. I updated the xbox via the insider program yesterday. The update download and verification completed...
  9. rs_xbox_release_2006.200601-2000 insider preview update available now - 5th june

in XboX Insiders
    rs_xbox_release_2006.200601-2000 insider preview update available now - 5th june: What actually fixed ? Game DVR 4k capture Fixed or not ? submitted by /u/amithmj [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?: I've cleared the cache of the Xbox One X, done the unplug reset, etc. I turn on and some of the home screen stuff loads, but not all. The guide won't populate everything. If I go to games and...