Junk

Discus and support Junk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get someone to call me b492f9c0-1d62-4c2e-b033-b6c1d9e692dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertPlummer1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Junk

How do I get someone to call me

:)

RobertPlummer1, Oct 27, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Junk

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Thanks for junk

Hi Ghost,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I would recommend contacting Xbox support to assist you with your controllers since we cannot assist you with controller warranty service options.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

As such, we will be locking this thread. If you have any questions or concerns, please create a new thread with the

Xbox forum guidelines
    in mind.

Thank you.
  4. EVIL SW33TN3SS Win User

controllers are junk

I am using my same controller since I have gotten my xbox one
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

controllers are junk

Hi,

I would highly recommend getting the Xbox Elite controller if you play FPS games or play for extended periods of time.

Happy Gaming!
  6. xxALICEinOZxx Win User

controllers are junk

I can understand your frustration because I have had left thumb sticks drift and a bumper fall out of a controller while playing games. If these issues are occurring in under a month, like you stated, your newest controller may still be under warranty. Follow
    these trouble shooting steps
    and enter the serial number on the back of your controller if prompted to find out.
Thema:

Junk

1. Junk - Similar Threads - Junk

2. Thanks for junk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thanks for junk: I just want to express my frustration in the terrible engineering of your Xbox One controllers. I have bought 4 in the last year, and they all stopped functioning in some form. Thumbstick drift...
  3. controllers are junk

in XBoX on Consoles
    controllers are junk: I would like to know why the xbox one controllers are made so poorly, I am serisouly on my 13th controller, they fall apart buttons crunching or falling out joystick become loose or bad input bad...
  4. Xbox one controllers are junk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are junk: They are the most poorly made items on this earth! The original xbox controllers were the best of the best you could run em over with a truck and they'd still work. But my god the thumb stick...
  5. Gift cards are junk, don't buy them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cards are junk, don't buy them: This is the third and last time I buy Xbox gift cards for my son. They never work. Last time I called I had to put a ticket in for them to research why money wasn't being posted. It took days and...
  6. Netflix app dynamic resolution is junk on X1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app dynamic resolution is junk on X1: Watching Netflix on X1 is a lot worse than on Chromecast. The X1 likes to display a blurry picture for the first minute or two. It actually starts steaming at .1Mbps. When streaming on a...
  7. The application is junk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The application is junk: Seems from all of the posts as well as all of my experience, that the ads are causing all the issues. My thoughts are that it is Microsoft's way of forcing us to pay for the "Premium"...
  8. Gift cards are junk, don't buy them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cards are junk, don't buy them: This is the third and last time I buy Xbox gift cards for my son. They never work. Last time I called I had to put a ticket in for them to research why money wasn't being posted. It took days and...
  9. Remove XBOX junk, I just want my EMAIL address.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove XBOX junk, I just want my EMAIL address.: Hi. I would like to delete/remove any and all information regarding my XBOX "account," which I did not create. I've never played XBOX games, never wanted an account in the first place. I want my...
  10. This thing is junk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This thing is junk.: There is very little from Microsoft that isn't total garbage lately. Right down to the 3 different options to select "Xbox One" as the forum on this ghetto website, to the shift of using an online...