Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Xbox Crashes?

Discus and support Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Xbox Crashes? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why does my Xbox Jurassic Park Operation Genesis game not work? I have to take the disc out, put it back in, take it out, put it back in, repeatedly 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarthQuell, May 25, 2022.

1. DarthQuell
    DarthQuell Guest

Why does my Xbox Jurassic Park Operation Genesis game not work? I have to take the disc out, put it back in, take it out, put it back in, repeatedly 10 times until the console reads it.

Is it the Xbox or the disc? The console is 12 years old.

The disc does work, because I've managed to play it recently.

I need to know this as there are some people interested in it and I don't want to give them a faulty game

:)

DarthQuell, May 25, 2022
  2. MasTerKi3Z Win User

What games would you like to be added on Backward compatibility list for this year(2019)?

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

NFL street please

I totally agree!!! Might wanna add Jurassic Park Operation Genesis on that list.
  4. BEANI3 KING Win User

Playing Jurassic Park Operation Genesis on Xbox 360

Hi I have a 250 gb hard drive xbox 360. And I am asking if jurassic park operation genesis will work on my xbox 360
  5. wolf_lover Win User

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis

The error number I keep that comes up is 03-57-00. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site to find out what is causing this problem.
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis

Thema:

1. Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Xbox Crashes? - Similar Threads - Jurassic Park Operation

2. Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Series X/S: I have the disc for Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for the Original Xbox. I can't play it on my Xbox One because it isn't supported. I don't have an OG Xbox or Xbox 360 to play it. I really like...
  3. Jurassic park evaluation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic park evaluation: We just downloaded jurassic park evaluation and we are soooo stumped. After we put uo the initial buildings and connect power, and let oyr little first dinosaur our to play, what do we do next?? I...
  4. Legendary dlc pack Jurassic park evolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendary dlc pack Jurassic park evolution: Did not get my dinossaurs dlc pack legendary 8c995d96-556d-49f3-b508-a42b73e62e98
  5. Xbox LEGO Jurassic Park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox LEGO Jurassic Park: HELP!!! Trying to install the Lego Jurassic Park game and ut just wont work. I have tried so many of the suggestions on here and ready to throw it out the window!!! Help!...
  6. Who downloaded Jurassic Park Evolution today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who downloaded Jurassic Park Evolution today?: I'll be downloading it this evening, looking g forward to having g a play on it. 63dd74a5-839b-4ae1-b2c4-872bb51ae188
  7. Erroneous purchase of Live Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for the wrong platform: ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erroneous purchase of Live Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for the wrong platform: ...: Hi all, I need some help here. My son saved 60 euros and wanted to by this Lego Jurassic Park Builder Deluxe edition for his Windows 10 PC which has an Xbox app. After he choosing the game he...
  8. Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Won't Save When I Shut Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Won't Save When I Shut Down: I am playing Jurassic Park Operation Genesis on my Xbox 360 but despite me saving my game, each time I come back to play, I have to start all over again. Is there a fix for this?...
  9. Jurassic park evolution won't install on xbox without internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic park evolution won't install on xbox without internet.: Mother got my nephew the game for his birthday. They do not have internet and when they try to install it all it says is 'something has gone wrong" with no error code. I have read that the pc...
  10. Playing Jurassic Park Operation Genesis on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Jurassic Park Operation Genesis on Xbox 360: Hopefully someone can unlock the following for me for my son. He has recently bought a copy of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis to play on his Xbox 360. One of the Xbox's he uses is a couple of...