Jurassic World Evolution - Mcrosoft Store versus Steam

Discus and support Jurassic World Evolution - Mcrosoft Store versus Steam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own a game Jurassic World Evolution bought on Steam. I also own all of the add-on's bought on Microsoft store. Will I be able to install those... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carlo Delusion, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Jurassic World Evolution - Mcrosoft Store versus Steam

I own a game Jurassic World Evolution bought on Steam. I also own all of the add-on's bought on Microsoft store. Will I be able to install those add-on's bought from Microsoft store or not?

:)

Carlo Delusion, Jun 30, 2020
  2. JCoulterArtist Win User

Yes, because all these programs have coding inbedded in them by the distributors like how all the steam games work with steamoverlay and vice versa with xbox. Unless you find the appropriate file to copy all the DLC folders into, even still i highly doubt
    youd be able to get it to run.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

because some of the microsoft versions on pc are locked down port overs from the xbox and they reside in an encrypted folder. and they are from different stores and like most stores you cannot mix and match dlc.
  4. Carlo Delusion Win User

But why, both work on PC?

Should I now buy another copy of the main game from Microsoft store and install it also on my pc? It doest make any sense
  5. Akxyt Win User

I don't think you will as steam and Microsoft operate differently
  6. IanV.M. Win User

It´s not the same story, every video game company has his own licenses.
Thema:

1. Jurassic World Evolution - Mcrosoft Store versus Steam - Similar Threads - Jurassic World Evolution

2. Jurassic World Evolution - Jurassic World Evolution: Dinosaur Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic World Evolution - Jurassic World Evolution: Dinosaur Collection: I have purchased the Jurassic World Evolution: Dinosaur Collection. But I couldn't see the new dinosaurs in the game. I can't find any instruction on how to activate those dinosaur collection....
  3. Jurassic World Evolution Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jurassic World Evolution Error: I had Jurassic world evolution for a couple of months now and suddenly I have tried to start the game and it’s come up with Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game pass Ultimate...
  4. Jurassic world evolution not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic world evolution not working: I recently installed Jurassic world evolution, got it for games with gold, now it doesn't work, gives me the code 0x803f800f, but I own gold, doesn't expire until feb 11 of next year, and I'm on...
  5. Jurassic world evolution, can't get past, " press A "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic world evolution, can't get past, " press A ": I just got Jurasic world evolution with gold. Its all fine until i reach the, "press A." The first time i press A, the brightening and diming of the button stops for a second, then continues like...
  6. Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...: Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD (xbox 360) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate-hd/bqbq98vm5fs2?source=lp&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Jurassic World...
  7. My Jurassic world evolution add-ons will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Jurassic world evolution add-ons will not work: So basically I downloaded the Jurassic world evolution add ons such as the deluxe content, the carnivore dinosaur pack, and the Cretaceous dinosaur pack. And they won’t show up in the game and I...
  8. Missed Promotion for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missed Promotion for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe: Attempted to purchase this game when it was on sale, however, my console wouldn't load the transaction. Did a hard reset and reattempted this several times, still to no avail. This transpired on...
  9. Jurassic World Evolution achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic World Evolution achievements not unlocking: I've met the requirements for both "Now you're John Hammond" and "A kind of biological preserve" multiple times on two different islands and they have not unlocked....
  10. Jurassic world evolution now broken since update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic world evolution now broken since update: Does anyone have any solutions to fix jurassic world because the last update that was done was clearly faulty and has rendered the game unplayable. Firstly it took way to long and kept giving the...