Just 1 service for xbox live (xbox management)

Discus and support Just 1 service for xbox live (xbox management) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an error on xbox compagnion (error 0x409 80070422) and when i want to fix it in services i saw that i had just one service xbox management can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Urdain, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Urdain
    Urdain Guest

I have an error on xbox compagnion (error 0x409 80070422) and when i want to fix it in services i saw that i had just one service xbox management can you help me ? (i am french so sorry for fault)

:)

Urdain, Mar 22, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Urdain,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you using an Xbox One, Xbox 360 or a Windows 10 computer? What action are you attempting to perform when this error code
    appears? Do you mean that you had an Xbox One repair completed recently? Be sure to let us know the results Urdain!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

5. Urdain Win User

In fact when I use the xbox companion application an error appears and I cannot connect, I use a pc under windows 10

[​IMG]
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Status Code 8C150009

Hi David

Try these solutions for that code

Error 8C150009 occurs when opening Account Management on Xbox 360

This may mean that there’s a problem with on-console subscription management, or that the Xbox Live service is down

Solution 1: Sign in to your account online

If you’re unable to access Account Management on your console, you can access all subscription and account services online. To review your subscription status and manage your account, go to account.microsoft.com/services and
    sign in.

Solution 2: Check the Xbox Live service status

If you receive this error but are not attempting to open the Account Management tile, check the Xbox Live service status.

If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Thema:

1. Just 1 service for xbox live (xbox management) - Similar Threads - service live management

2. Live Status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Status !Service: Service Alert: I bought an Xbox gold account 12 hours ago, but cannot logon to my account through my xbox 360. I have tested the Xbox live connection and my network status looks fine. However under live...
  3. Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues: Hi all, I recently signed up for Xbox Ultimate Pass and installed Xbox (Beta) app on my PC. Since then, I have been unable to connect to my work VPN. I found if I stop Xbox Live Networking...
  4. Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??: Hello all, recently there were some issues with xbox live where it was down and causing connection issues. I unlocked 2 achievements in Kingdom Hearts 1.5, but they still have yet to unlock for...
  5. Latest Status on Xbox Live Service Availability

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Status on Xbox Live Service Availability: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Downloads are broken - Live Services issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Downloads are broken - Live Services issue?: Since 10th of March (coinciding with the launch of Call of Duty Warfare), the xbox downloads have gone really slow / dropping out / completely stopping. My usual speed is around 40-50MBps Since...
  7. Xbox Live Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service: I keep on getting signed out of Xbox Live randomly. All devices connected to my internet are working perfectly fine. Ex. You have been signed out of Xbox Live. This problem has been happening for...
  8. MS Jigsaw and Xbox Live Service

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Jigsaw and Xbox Live Service: How do I fix the following error? I started MS Jigsaw and it went through it's normal initializing and loading and signing into Xbox Live Service. And that is when this error occurred. (I know the...
  9. Service alert on live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert on live status: New profile new gold membership, xbox360. installed a new network modem and router.. but have a service alert and game just buffers on start up loading. Hard drive/cloud setup.... have jumped...
  10. Xbox Live Auth Manager Service not working - (0x409) 0x80080005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Auth Manager Service not working - (0x409) 0x80080005: I posted this here originally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/cannot-start-xbox-live-au... The problem I've pinned down to Xbox Live Auth Manager...