Just another random asking if he could get free stuff

Discus and support Just another random asking if he could get free stuff in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I know this is probably a waste of time and all also probably going to get removed too but heck, il try... I was just wondering if I could get... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cristi_CDX, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Cristi_CDX
    Cristi_CDX Guest

Hey, I know this is probably a waste of time and all also probably going to get removed too but heck, il try...

I was just wondering if I could get some free Xbox live, the thing is my first paycheck it's going to come in 2 months since I just found a job so no xblive till then, I don't want much, just a 14days trial, maybe a month if you feel generous, that is all

:)

Cristi_CDX, Apr 1, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Cristi_Cdx

I think you may have to wait til your paycheck then, There is a one of trail kind of thing but I think you might of already used that when you first got the console.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Pleas do not use the forums to ask for free codes thanks.
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

Grand Theft Auto V

I have no idea, maybe he is just another noob putting random things on the forums for people to see and ignore the primary issue and talk about the stuff that is just not right
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Question regarding almost 10 years of loyal service as a customer

Hi there;

While Microsoft has occasionally given out free stuff as part of some promotion or another, they won't give you free stuff simply because you ask. You'll just have to wait until the next promotion and hope to get lucky and get something, just like the rest
    of us ;-)
  6. Malacath Win User

Free Xbox One Criteria?

Not sure what the criteria is but I have a gold tenure of 8 years. Spent a fortune on xbox over the years and didn't even get a killer instinct code.

It's probably just random who gets the free stuff
Thema:

1. Just another random asking if he could get free stuff - Similar Threads - another random asking

2. Probably another Arctis 7 thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probably another Arctis 7 thread: Give me a break here, theres zero reason MS cant make the arctis 7 TRANSMITTER work with my xb1x. It works with every other console/pc/mac. I can even use an otg cable to my old Nexus player...
  3. How do I switch my microsoft account, which is already associated to a gamertag, to another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my microsoft account, which is already associated to a gamertag, to another...: I feel that the subject is pretty self-explanatory, but I'll explain more. So, I have a gamertag ("Gamertag A") that I made many years ago using my mom's email ("Microsoft Account A") because I...
  4. Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?: I tried everything I could think of to cast my Pixel XL to my Windows 10 laptop. They were both connected to the same network but my phone said no devices found even after restarting both....
  5. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  6. Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account: Is it possible to change the email your xbox profile is associated with, because this is my moms account and I want my own. f77d37da-7fc6-4e7c-82c6-9e200aa426c2
  7. Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...

in XboX Insiders
    Another NAT type error, does anyone have a fix for this? All other network tests shown open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ienjoytomatoes [link] [comments]
  8. Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old.: For 4 days, I have had a Rayman Legends achievement stuck at 100% completion, and it refuses to unlock/pop . This has been happening to a lot of people on various games. The system should...
  9. another random glitch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    another random glitch...: so yeah, another minor glitch... for the past couple days, on the xbox home menu where it has the free monthly games/gold is running out option, theres no option just a blank space. i can still...
  10. Another "Controllers Randomly Disconnecting" Post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another "Controllers Randomly Disconnecting" Post: This is yet another post about Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting and reconnecting on their own while using the console. Like many others, I've followed the troubleshooting steps time and...