just another thing that as soon as you start enjoying and using it,its gone.

Discus and support just another thing that as soon as you start enjoying and using it,its gone. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; this SUCKS !!!!! :€ e96bd917-7c97-4263-b577-dd519c71e86c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JWTREYNOLDS, Jul 5, 2018.

1. JWTREYNOLDS
    JWTREYNOLDS Guest

this SUCKS !!!!! :€

:)

JWTREYNOLDS, Jul 5, 2018
  2. BILDOCHAPMAN
    BILDOCHAPMAN Guest
    Pausing as soon as the game starts?

I've just started playing Madden online and almost every person I've played so far pauses the game as soon as the coin toss is over.

The ones that haven't do shortly after I start to win, then all of the sudden they are unstoppable, they also seem to move faster and smoother.

When I'm on offense or defense there seems to be alot of lag after they pause it and do what ever their doing.

Anyone else have this trouble?

The last [Mod Removed] to do this was tonight, so I spent the rest of the game being as annoying as I could.

I would punt or kick field goals on first down ,call all my time outs right away and use all of my pauses.

BILDOCHAPMAN, Jul 5, 2018
  3. MJEAST
    MJEAST Guest
    Pausing as soon as the game starts?

Yeah, if you have a lot of subs thats the best way to go. You also have to do it each time the roster updates. Though most have already reset being it is the end of the season.

I don't think they are doing it to create lag. Especially at game start. No one likes excessive lag.

MJEAST, Jul 5, 2018
  4. just another thing that as soon as you start enjoying and using it,its gone.

What about it sucks??

I think the change to Microsoft rewards has been a nice smooth change over with a ton of added features and chances at more reward points.

You have a chance at getting a fair amount of points daily and they now have an Xbox Rewards app that can help you score even more points.

A lot of selection in rewards/sweepstakes.

XxJesusNinjaxX, Jul 7, 2018
  5. JudaZ
    JudaZ Guest
    No MyVIP Star Rank, No MyVIP Gems,no, MyVIP Perks no MyStats, No MyVIP Badges, no Mychallanges.. no Features Monthly offers, no Monthly survey ,

It completely sucks ..

JudaZ, Jul 11, 2018
  6. What sucks exactly? You can give feedback
    here

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 3, 2018
  7. JudaZ Win User

What about it sucks??

I think the change to Microsoft rewards has been a nice smooth change over with a ton of added features and chances at more reward points.

You have a chance at getting a fair amount of points daily and they now have an Xbox Rewards app that can help you score even more points.

No MyVIP Star Rank, No MyVIP Gems,no, MyVIP Perks no MyStats, No MyVIP Badges, no Mychallanges.. no Features Monthly offers, no Monthly survey ,

It completely sucks ..
  8. XxJesusNinjaxX Win User

What about it sucks??

9. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

What sucks exactly? You can give feedback
    here
  10. Mafivee Win User

GTA Online: Lost its spark..?

This game has potential, but R* have taken too many wrong turns in they way things have gone. I still enjoy this type of game and with a few friends makes for a very enjoyable ime. It hasn't completely lost its spark, it just needs a big enough spark to
    start the fire again.
  11. Mister Cizl Win User

Just getting things ready, game will start soon

Hey AceWarrior1313! The
    factory reset
    is the next logical step in troubleshooting but if you purchased the console recently you may want to consider taking it back to the retailer and exchanging it just to make sure. Either way, post back and let me know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. just another thing that as soon as you start enjoying and using it,its gone. - Similar Threads - another thing soon

2. Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller?: Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller? In particular I've got a bunch of original xbox controllers. Will I be able to connect them if I buy a usb adapter for...
  3. "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error: Hi! I just bought The Master Chief Collection but I can't log in to play the game with my account. As soon as I finish logging in it says: "Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try...
  4. Trasfer data from an account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasfer data from an account to another: Is it possible to transfer all the games and all the archivments from one xbox account to another? 3f7ba49d-a4eb-47c7-9f13-12306fa25d60
  5. Transferring digital content from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring digital content from one account to another: All the digital content i bought on my main account (season passes, skins)have stopped transferring to my second account in the past three months. In my games and apps it says its there but in...
  6. Another thing about the real name enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another thing about the real name enforcement: So I talked to one of my friends online who also had this enforcement back in 2016 about it & they mentioned "In order for this one to be lifted, you can't get no other suspensions on your account...
  7. Claimed one thing and got another?

in XBoX Rewards
    Claimed one thing and got another?: I went to redeem my Xbox rewards and I selected the 5,000 credits and it sent me a code for some War Frame things? That’s not what I selected from the website? b2d575f6-0da0-4dbd-a422-b0270419d733
  8. another annoying thing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    another annoying thing...: On the MS Edge app for xbox, everytime i press B to go back a page it doesn't go back unless i button mash the B button. I'd like to know... is there a way to fix this? also.... not sure if this...
  9. Xbox just switches from one thing to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox just switches from one thing to another: Hello, last night I downloaded a couple new apps. But then today something really weird happened. I was watching live tv threw the standard Xbox one app "One Guide" like I always do, had just...
  10. My account has the wrong e-mail and i wanted to move the things to another account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has the wrong e-mail and i wanted to move the things to another account.: Hello. I have an old acc that has an wrong email, i tried to fix that but i end creating an new acc can I now move the old acc to ne new one? Tanks Francisco Abreu...