Just bought a bundle for fallout 76

Discus and support Just bought a bundle for fallout 76 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Even though it is a universal add on like how they are in other games like how siege has the pack for all year 1 operators and that can be accessible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Toxic Rogue, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Toxic Rogue
    Toxic Rogue Guest

Even though it is a universal add on like how they are in other games like how siege has the pack for all year 1 operators and that can be accessible on multiple profiles this should work the same with cosmetics, the bundle is the Pitt Recruitment Bundle.

:)

Toxic Rogue, Sep 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that according to Xbox support:

"Account-specific items can't always be shared. Some examples are:

1. Game-specific content like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ Packs purchased with in-game currencies

2. In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins

3. Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content that can only be redeemed once"

The bundle that you have are more like game-specific content which means that it may not be sharable and it will depend on the game developer/support if they will allow it.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. lost&not found Win User

can not get into my new pc game pass fallout 76 account

ok your not under standing what i said, sorry...

i bought pc Ultimate game pass, then i bought fallout 76 on pc Ultimate game pass.

fallout 76 is free, on steam and bethesda.net, it is the account you pay for.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

hello

Hi Foxy,

This just means that the order is waiting to be fulfilled. Which means it's just waiting for it to be released/shipped.

Currently the
    Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition Fallout 76 Bundle(1tb
    ) shows that it will become available on 11/14/2018 since
    it's a pre-order.

I hope this information helps:)
  5. NoOffense_FR Win User

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the game. Can I get my money back?

So it brings me back to my purchase history but the product (fallout 76 gamescon bundle) shows no option to refund. But I have no way of using the product.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X

Those are all the same hardware revisions. It's just that these are bundle numbers with different games packed in.

The FMP-00058 has Fallout 76, CYV-00289 has Metro Exodus, CYV-00106 has Shadow of the Tomb Raider and CYV-00011 is just the console.
Thema:

1. Just bought a bundle for fallout 76 - Similar Threads - bought bundle fallout

2. Why can’t I get Java edition even though I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I get Java edition even though I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle?: I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle but all it shows when I try to play Java edition is “PLAY DEMO”. Bedrock edition works just fine but I’m not sure what to do. [img]...
  3. Bought the Xbox series S bundle but never received the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Xbox series S bundle but never received the game: I recently bought and received the Xbox series S bundle from the Microsoft website but never received a code or redeem option on the Xbox for the game. I only received the Xbox. I bought the...
  4. Cannot access Java even though I bought the bundle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Java even though I bought the bundle.: Hello everyone! I recently bought Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for PC for my Windows 10 device (Surface Pro 7 if that will help). I can play Bedrock just fine, and it's fun! However, when...
  5. A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download: I bought the bundle/gold pass edition of Resident Evil Biohazard a couple of days ago, and the game and 3 of the 4 DLCs and the game itself has downloaded, though one DLC will not download. I was...
  6. Minecraft bundle pack not working So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bundle pack not working So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes...: I got it from xbox store on windows 11. [img] [img] [img] [img] 69aa2324-2462-4a0b-9a45-bd370c1d6b5b
  7. Bought a bundle but did not receive the vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a bundle but did not receive the vbucks: I bought a bundle on fortnite It contained a skin, glider, pick ax, vbucks, etc. I got the skin and everything that went with it but I did not receive the vbucks. I'm reaching out because I don't...
  8. Bought the xbox1 unlimited bundle and can not sign in! 0X80190001

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought the xbox1 unlimited bundle and can not sign in! 0X80190001: Hi guys, I just purchased the Xbox 1 and downloaded the installer. However, I can not sign in my account when I click the app and try to sign in. It seems lost connection, please check the photo...
  9. Do I get a fortnite bundle on pc even tho I bought it from microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I get a fortnite bundle on pc even tho I bought it from microsoft store?: I want to connect my xbox acc to my epic games acc. Problem is, I don't have an xbox yet. After I do this, if I buy a fortnite bundle from microsoft store will I get it after I open my game on pc...
  10. im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves: Bought a bundle for Sea of Thieves for pc on the Microsoft Store now after 2 days its still not shown up and its impossible to contact support for help, anybody got any ideas or any way to fix...