Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller

Discus and support Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Most my games on steam are controller based. This controller skips every tother menu item, plus the R3 when I push it in to crouch it does not work. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by judicoats, Apr 5, 2020.

1. judicoats
    judicoats Guest

Most my games on steam are controller based. This controller skips every tother menu item, plus the R3 when I push it in to crouch it does not work. Is it what I am doing or is this controller faulty. It the same on all my games. I got this new controller
    due the to fact of the LT button broke.

:)

judicoats, Apr 5, 2020
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Have you paid a today's service log?
    I think you're going to have a problem with analog
  3. judicoats Win User

Sorry, do not fully understand what you meant by: "Have you paid a today's service log?"

I did try my other other 2 controllers from the PS4, and they work great!!! :) So I came to the conclusion I bought a faulty controller and will bring it back. Thank you for trying to help with the answer...
  4. FurkyT Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I dont have a xbox controller,I am playing it with logitech f310 gamepad.
  5. Vannec Win User

Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing

As long as Windows can detect the controller when you plug it in, it should work. I use a Logitech F310 and it works fine. You don't need an Xbox branded controller. If you're launching the game from your Steam library, there may be an issue with how Steam
    is managing your controller. Personally, the only issues I've had with controllers is from Steam, not Windows itself.

Try going into the Steam settings and removing your controller profile, unplug the controller and plug it back in. If this doesn't fix the issue, try launching the game outside of Steam.

Hope this helps!
  6. Jon - G35Guy Win User

Last game or app used starts every time when turning on (instant on)

Just out of curiosity, are you using a Logitech remote to turn it on? This happens to me after the last update if use my Logitech remote to turn it on, but not if I just turn it on with a controller or my finger. Logitech needs to update their commands for
    the XOne.
Thema:

1. Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller - Similar Threads - bought Logitech F310

2. bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again

in XBoX on Windows
    bought minecraft on the official website. but microsoft writes that you need to buy again: I bought minecraft on the official website and realms, and when I download the game from there, it all works. but there it’s impossible to play servers and realms. and when I try to download...
  3. I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up: The sound is is all fuzzy I watched multiple videos no one else having this issue the xbxo was refurbished but it came with a broken controller and this audio problem that makes every click sound...
  4. I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.: Hi, I preordered MC Dungeons yesterday (25/5 2020) and today when the game realesed i started it, got inside the game, made my charactar and when i pressed play offline it crashed after loading...
  5. My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...: Pre-purchased minecraft dungeons on this account via microsoft store but as I log in inside the game as a Xbox account it says that I do not own the game. help 9fd37b4b-b371-454a-9f5b-a088a74d5752
  6. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...
  7. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V bought but can't download glitch: So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game...
  8. Bought the wrong game

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong game: I wanted to gift Aoe 2 on my secondary account. But ended up buying aoe original. I also redeemed the game (they kinda look the same). Is there any way I can get any refund or exchange? Because...
  9. Already bought this but it says I have to purchase it to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought this but it says I have to purchase it to play it: I got Civ 6 last month on my Xbox and the only thing I can think of that might have messed it up was I did a reboot to get my discs to work again is that what caused it or was it something else...
  10. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 version however, I made a mistake, as I need the Java version instead. I noticed this only a few moments after buying the game. I am hoping to get a...