Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.

Discus and support Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up. I even have the confirmation email, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoVictr, Apr 15, 2019.

1. GoVictr
    GoVictr Guest

Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up.

I even have the confirmation email, and my xbox.com profile has it active..

any suggestions?

:)

GoVictr, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work. - Similar Threads - bought Game Pass

2. xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]: Merhabalar, bügün akşam saatlerinde xbox game pass almak istedim kart bilgilerini girdim satın al dedim ama kartımda yeterli bakiye bulunmadığı hatasını aldım kontrol etmek için kartıma baktım...
  3. Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass: I just about had it with my xbox one experience and dont keep asking me for my recurring money. beb4cd1b-592f-4590-83c6-3d1892be75df
  4. Bought a game wont let me play because of game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game wont let me play because of game pass: i redeemed a code for fallout 3 and when i tried to launch the game it says i need xbox game pass HELP!! f00c182c-c311-4ab6-bb8b-de612e96b2be
  5. How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India: I bought a x bought a xbox game pass from US. I want to redeem it in India but am face this error: The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed. Please help. Thank you....
  6. he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    he comprado un mes de game pass -[Translation - I bought a month of game pass]: hola buenas a ver si me podéis ayudar e comprado 1 mes de game pass desde el pc Windows 10 pero al querer ver todos los juegos automáticamente me sale para comprar otra ves la game pass como si no...
  7. Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] ee6fe575-a845-476f-af4f-6232d366db52
  8. I bought wrong... (Gold live / Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong... (Gold live / Game Pass): I bought wrong thing. I wanted to buy a Game pass but I bought a Gold live for mistake! and two of em are same price. how can i change this option without refund? i really mad at my self.....
  9. Game Pass bought, yet can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass bought, yet can't download Sea of Thieves: I've bought the game pass which is supposed to include Sea of Thieves, yet I'm unable to install it. My only option on both Xbox and Windows is to Buy for $59.99. Was the game taken off the pass...
  10. can i pass on my games to my kids new xbox one we bought for him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i pass on my games to my kids new xbox one we bought for him?: hi i have been buying games for my son on my profile for last 3 or 4 years i bought him rainbow 6 seige + DLC recently ,,he could play it on his profile on my xbox as it is set to home,,, ,he...