just bought my young daughter an xbox.

Discus and support just bought my young daughter an xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi peeps I have just bought my young daughter an xbox one. how do i add it my my home network and set it up so she shares my xbox home gold and games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DINSERELLI cmf, Jul 6, 2019.

1. just bought my young daughter an xbox.

Hi peeps

I have just bought my young daughter an xbox one.

how do i add it my my home network and set it up so she shares my xbox home gold and games ,got bored of her using my account and xbox so wanted to get her her own one.

:)

DINSERELLI cmf, Jul 6, 2019
  2. RandyHerman133 Win User

On her xbox, log into your account and set the xbox as home under the settings
  3. DINSERELLI cmf Win User

cheers pal that makes sense. appreciate it.
  4. DINSERELLI cmf Win User

i didnt think you had to make the new xbox the main home one?

starting again isn't an issue for her she will be over the moon she has a new one so wont mind starting again.

cheers Njal
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You need to set her Xbox as your "My Home Xbox", found in settings and personalisations. This will allow her to share your subscriptions and games. Here's a link with exactly how to do this: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Edit: If she has been using your account and you are now setting her up with her own account, any game progress she has in your games, will not be able to be transfered to her new account. So she will be starting again from scratch.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I assume you mean that you would create her account on your Xbox then put it onto her console while keeping your own console as the home console for your account? That wouldn't work if you wanted her to have access to your library and subscriptions. You'd
    have to have her console as the home console for your profile.
Thema:

1. just bought my young daughter an xbox. - Similar Threads - bought young daughter

2. comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    comprei jogos pela xbox live e nao consigo baixar eles no pc[i bought games for xbox live...: em 2017 eu comprei GTA V e Far cry 4 em midia digital pelo xbox 360, e agora em 2020 comprei um pc e queria saber se tem como eu conseguir baixar esses jogos pelo app da xbox ou ate mesmo pela...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?: I have Forza PC and can play under my user no problem. In Microsoft Store, I purchased the app again ($99 for Ultimate Edition) for on my son's account. When I launch the program, it always has my...
  4. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  5. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  6. Bought games disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games disappearing: So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to...
  7. Bought Horizon 4 digital, play offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Horizon 4 digital, play offline?: Can I play this offline if I buy it? Like if I unplug the network cable, restart xbox, and launch the game? Will it work? 580da662-0748-4f06-859e-9ee6f8814bc5
  8. Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside: Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the Forza bundle for $279. According to what I have...
  9. Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?: i‘m really pissed because i bought a game 1 hour ago >The Sims 4 Seasons Add-on< online on my mobile phone and it doesn‘t show up on my xbox one x? I payed immediately with my Bank account and...
  10. Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again: On my Minecraft it shows that I need to buy all the packs that i’ve already purchased again which is weird because i’ve had most of them for over a year and it shows that I need to buy them again....