just bought my young daughter an xbox.

Discus and support just bought my young daughter an xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi peeps I have just bought my young daughter an xbox one. how do i add it my my home network and set it up so she shares my xbox home gold and games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DINSERELLI cmf, Jul 6, 2019.

1. just bought my young daughter an xbox.

Hi peeps

I have just bought my young daughter an xbox one.

how do i add it my my home network and set it up so she shares my xbox home gold and games ,got bored of her using my account and xbox so wanted to get her her own one.

:)

DINSERELLI cmf, Jul 6, 2019
  2. RandyHerman133 Win User

On her xbox, log into your account and set the xbox as home under the settings
  3. DINSERELLI cmf Win User

cheers pal that makes sense. appreciate it.
  4. DINSERELLI cmf Win User

i didnt think you had to make the new xbox the main home one?

starting again isn't an issue for her she will be over the moon she has a new one so wont mind starting again.

cheers Njal
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You need to set her Xbox as your "My Home Xbox", found in settings and personalisations. This will allow her to share your subscriptions and games. Here's a link with exactly how to do this: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Edit: If she has been using your account and you are now setting her up with her own account, any game progress she has in your games, will not be able to be transfered to her new account. So she will be starting again from scratch.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I assume you mean that you would create her account on your Xbox then put it onto her console while keeping your own console as the home console for your account? That wouldn't work if you wanted her to have access to your library and subscriptions. You'd
    have to have her console as the home console for your profile.
Thema:

1. just bought my young daughter an xbox. - Similar Threads - bought young daughter

2. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c
  3. comprei passe vip F! 2012 e não consigo jogar [Translation- Bought VIP pass! 2012 and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    comprei passe vip F! 2012 e não consigo jogar [Translation- Bought VIP pass! 2012 and I...: Comprei o passe vip do F! 2012 no valor de 20 reeais, mas não aparece nada além da Demo. O que fazer para resolver isto? ____________________________ [Translation - I bought F's VLP pass! 2012...
  4. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  5. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  6. I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought skins in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open: [img] Hello! I paid for skins "Anime K-POP" in Minecraft for Windows 10: Edition, but it did not open. I checked my bank account and there was charged $ 0.99. The site (...
  7. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  8. Accidentally bought the wrong format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought the wrong format: Good day. I was trying to play Minecraft and decide to buy the game. After searching the game for a while, I couldn't find it. but I did find Minecraft XBOX ONE and I remember that my pc (Windows...
  9. Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.: A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also bought a subscription to a mixer streamer but...
  10. Trying to download a game on my Xbox that I bought on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download a game on my Xbox that I bought on PC: So i have been playing Enter the Gungeon on my PC for a while, but my PC took a turn on me. I know that this game is also on xbox and its on the Xbox Play Anywhere. Is it possible to download for...