Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.

Discus and support Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game Psychonauts from the xbox 360 store. I've heard good things about it and wanted to play it myself. Ive tried updating my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sjatich, Sep 4, 2019.

1. sjatich
    sjatich Guest

Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.

I bought the game Psychonauts from the xbox 360 store. I've heard good things about it and wanted to play it myself. Ive tried updating my xbox, burning an update to a cd and putting it in, but all it says when i launch the game is "The game couldn't start.
    Try downloading the game again." I have downloaded the game twice but it still will not launch. help

:)

sjatich, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error. - Similar Threads - bought Psychonauts 360

2. Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email: Hello. So I've done a very stupid thing... I have bought ancient coins on my Microsoft store account, but the e-mail is apparently different from the e-mail used for my account in-game. Is there...
  3. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  4. Mistakenly Bought DLC wrong Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistakenly Bought DLC wrong Microsoft Account: As the title says, I mistakenly bought the Heartland DLC for State of Decay 2 on the wrong microsoft account, I've been told DLC products aren't eligible for self-service refunds. Is there any...
  5. Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon: I bought Gears 5 from Amazon and installed it. Played for an hour then went to download it to my PC. It does not show up on the Windows store as a game I own. I have games I bought through Widows...
  6. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  7. okay i bought a x-boxlive card 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    okay i bought a x-boxlive card 6 months: Hi I need to find out why my gift card that i bout 2 months ago dose not work? They don't expire it's not on the back of the card. I was going to sell to a friend, he said the code would not work....
  8. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  9. Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library: I bought Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on the Windows Xbox Beta store using the same account I use on xbox.  I can download and play the game on PC but the game is not showing up on my Xbox under...
  10. I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...: I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound but i can could use my mic and i could still...