Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.

Discus and support Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game Psychonauts from the xbox 360 store. I've heard good things about it and wanted to play it myself. Ive tried updating my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sjatich, Sep 4, 2019.

1. sjatich
    sjatich Guest

Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.

I bought the game Psychonauts from the xbox 360 store. I've heard good things about it and wanted to play it myself. Ive tried updating my xbox, burning an update to a cd and putting it in, but all it says when i launch the game is "The game couldn't start.
    Try downloading the game again." I have downloaded the game twice but it still will not launch. help

:)

sjatich, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error. - Similar Threads - bought Psychonauts 360

2. I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a 3 month Xbox live gold card: I made a microsoft account and redeemed the card but when i got to my 360 and try to sign up and put in the info i get the same error after i put in the password error 80154002 and it says sorry,...
  3. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  4. Bought games disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games disappearing: So ive bought lots of games and some i have deleted to free up space and also i have two xboxes with my account on them. Some of those games have just disappeared of of my games and ready to...
  5. Bought Horizon 4 digital, play offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Horizon 4 digital, play offline?: Can I play this offline if I buy it? Like if I unplug the network cable, restart xbox, and launch the game? Will it work? 580da662-0748-4f06-859e-9ee6f8814bc5
  6. Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Forza Bundle With No Game Inside: Just recently bought xbox one Forza 4 Lego bundle at Walmart. I wanted just the Xbox for $199 but they were out so I bought what they had left the Forza bundle for $279. According to what I have...
  7. Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?: i‘m really pissed because i bought a game 1 hour ago >The Sims 4 Seasons Add-on< online on my mobile phone and it doesn‘t show up on my xbox one x? I payed immediately with my Bank account and...
  8. Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again: On my Minecraft it shows that I need to buy all the packs that i’ve already purchased again which is weird because i’ve had most of them for over a year and it shows that I need to buy them again....
  9. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  10. Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...: I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€),...