Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

Discus and support Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I just buy at my EB Games a 3 month Gold For 29.99$ (Can) And I have a special other code for me to have an other 3 month and 1000 Apex... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Hello,

I just buy at my EB Games a 3 month Gold

For 29.99$ (Can)

And I have a special other code for me to have an other 3 month and 1000 Apex Coin...

First I put my normal code for the 3 month,

My Xbox give me an other month for free if I choose to renew for an other 3 month so

for now my renew is 08/25/2019

so I put my promo code in my head this is normaly give me just to 11/25/2019...

But this code give me just the 1000 apex coin and nothing else... the renew date stay at 08/25/2019

So how can I be sure for my code is Ok or not ??

Is not the first time I use 2 code like this and the last time this is work very well...

On my bill the code is write like this : DLC PROMO MS 3+APEX 1K

Thank for your help

Benny

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there BennyVez,

Thank you for responding, I understand that you have done this in the past, unfortunately the promotion is limited to 1 per account. In this case there is nothing that we can do to assist regarding this issue as it is clearly stated on the Apex promotion
    description.

[i]Promotion: "1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.[/i]
    We will go ahead and lock this thread as there is nothing we are able to do on our side. If you have any other questions feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Benny!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you today with your question today. In regards to the promotion for 3 months of gold that includes 1K Apex coins, the promotion itself is only valid for a single purchase of a sub whether
    it be for a month or 3 months and then you'll get 1K Apex coins. If you go to the

Xbox Live Gold
    section on our website and go to the very bottom you'll see the promotion description there or you can view it down below.

Promotion: "1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 p.m. PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex
    Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019."

If you have any further questions or concerns about the issue or promotion please feel free to reply back. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. BennyVez Win User

Hello again,

Normaly if I look in my account and I just have the Apex 1k and the 3 mouth I have buy, but not the 3 other...

I just call the EB Games and the girl tell me no normaly I will have the 3 other month and 1k for Apex ...

But I not have the last 3 month...

https://www.ebgames.ca/Xbox%20One/Games/761397/xbox-live-3-month-gold-membership

This is like this but if I buy it from the store and not from the website I have the code right now...
  5. HassanB Win User

is there local taxes?

Hi,

Yes, there are local taxes when purchasing gold memberships and Xbox LIVE Gold points via the website or console. It doesn't look like EBGames in Canada has any sort of 1 month gold subscriptions. They seem to only sell 3 month, and 12 month membership cards,
    and as for Microsoft Points they seem to only carry 1400 and 2800 for Canada.
  6. TitanRisque Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Follow up for free 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks for purchased 3 months Xbox Live Gold
    @njal the blue hello i need help with the 1k vbucks
Thema:

1. Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But - Similar Threads - buy EBGames month

2. Comprar con tarjeta de debito -[Translation - Buy with debit card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprar con tarjeta de debito -[Translation - Buy with debit card]: Hola! Quiero comprar unos juegos en linea para mi x-box, puedo hacer el pago con tarjeta de debito? -[Translation - Hello! I want to buy some online games for my x-box, can I make the payment by...
  3. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...
  4. Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?: I'm having trouble buying it digitally in the UK, keeps asking for a new payment method and then they want me to add an american credit or debit card and if i do they say the website had a...
  5. Buying games that are on game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying games that are on game pass: Has anyone else had this issue? I started a 14 day free game pass subscription. I bought a game while it was on sale, and the game was also free on game pass. (borderlands Handsome collection for...
  6. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  7. I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam: Hey guys! When my 2 months of game pass finishes (there is a deal for 2 months for £2) is there a way for me at all to transfer my progress across to the steam account when I eventually buy it...
  8. Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?: Hi, I just bought 2 Apex coin packs, 2 x 1 000 Apex coins. I thought I would recieve them on Origin but it seems I have bought it to my XBOX-account but we dont have XBOX only PC. Can this be...
  9. I can’t buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy anything: I cant but anything when i purchase somethingbit goes back to the page where the add ons are 75ac98ea-f55c-47ca-bd8e-23b275be2fe3
  10. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...