Just cause 2 code does not work

Discus and support Just cause 2 code does not work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Just Cause 2 promotional code that I recieved with the purchase of JC3 for thr XB one does not work. Case was filled under nr.1320370642... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bugs4bugs43, Jan 2, 2016.

1. bugs4bugs43
    bugs4bugs43 Guest

My Just Cause 2 promotional code that I recieved with the purchase of JC3 for thr XB one does not work.

Case was filled under nr.1320370642

:)

bugs4bugs43, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Just cause 2 code doesnt work

Hey, csongor77!

I'm sorry to see any issues with redeeming your Just Cause 2 token. Can you please post back with the error code that should be showing at the bottom of your screen when you attempt to redeem that? It should start with either 0x or XBOS.
    From there, we will be able to troubleshoot further.

I look forward to helping you get this code redeemed! Just cause 2 code does not work :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jan 2, 2016
  3. csongor77
    csongor77 Guest
    Just cause 2 code doesnt work

I have a just cause 2 code and when i try to activate it says "

Something went wrong
    Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate."

I tried it like 10 times.Can someone help?

csongor77, Jan 2, 2016
  4. bugs4bugs43
    bugs4bugs43 Guest

Case is solved, resetting the region.

bugs4bugs43, Jan 2, 2016
  5. bugs4bugs43 Win User

Case is solved, resetting the region.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Active Just Cause 2 code not working !?!

Hey there MysticScroll50.

Can you clarify what error you get when you try to redeem the code? Please be sure the region of your account matches the region you're located. Cross-region accounts aren't supported can cause trouble redeeming codes
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Just cause 2 code doesnt work

Hey, csongor77!

I'm sorry to see any issues with redeeming your Just Cause 2 token. Can you please post back with the error code that should be showing at the bottom of your screen when you attempt to redeem that? It should start with either 0x or XBOS.
    From there, we will be able to troubleshoot further.

I look forward to helping you get this code redeemed! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Just Cause 2 code

Hey there!

We definitely appreciate your patience with this. Due to the holidays there is a slightly delay on codes being sent out. Please keep an eye out on your messages and if you don't receive your codes by the end of the week please create a new thread and let
    us know. Thank you :)
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Just cause 2 code

Heya Joseph Giles!

Codes are sent out with 7-10 days. If you don't receive a code by the 11th day from your purchase please create a new thread and let us know. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Just cause 2 code does not work - Similar Threads - cause code does

2. Just cause 2 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just cause 2 code: I have the just cause 3 game and have entered the code to download just cause 2 but it says the code was already entered when it wasn't. de98dc05-d84e-4a81-88fa-2c268a28cf21
  3. Just cause 3 gold edition dlc code redeemed but not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 3 gold edition dlc code redeemed but not able to download: I need help, I have redeemed the code for my just cause 3 gold edition but the dlcs aren’t showing up in manage games and it dosent day ‘install’ when I look at it in the Xbox store...
  4. Just cause 2 code doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 2 code doesnt work: I have a just cause 2 code and when i try to activate it says " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  5. got a game code for just cause 2, used it, now it says i don't have it anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got a game code for just cause 2, used it, now it says i don't have it anymore: got a code for the game just cause 2 when i bought just cause 3 and i know i used it, but didn't download it and now it's saying i don't own it. f4f049e7-4474-461d-be5e-7cf3cd280b6a
  6. free game codes just cause 2 + fallout 3 do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free game codes just cause 2 + fallout 3 do not work: I have an xbox one I played on the pc before so thought it would be nice to play older games I liked now on my xbox one i first bought fallout 4. It came with a free game code for fallout 3. I...
  7. Failed update now causing an E100 error code and my xbox is currently a boat anchor...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed update now causing an E100 error code and my xbox is currently a boat anchor...: About three weeks ago I attempted an update on my Xbox One. It had been off for a couple weeks so the update itself may be a couple months old. It downloaded and installed but will not apply the...
  8. error code 0x8027025a (too long to respond) being cause by external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x8027025a (too long to respond) being cause by external drive: Hello, For the past several hours I have experienced severe issues with getting even basic functions on my xbox 1 to work. I keep getting the error code 0x8027025a with a message about programs...
  9. Just Cause 2 - game download not working with prepaid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just Cause 2 - game download not working with prepaid code: Received free JC2 download when purchasing JC3 for Xbox One. Entered code on Xbox One and was told the region and language settings were wrong (no they aren't) Logged into Xbox account online...
  10. "Redeem Code" Email Is Incorrect Causing Download/Purchase Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Redeem Code" Email Is Incorrect Causing Download/Purchase Issues: URGENT!!! Please HELP! Customer support directed me here. Bought the Gears Of War Xbox S Edition and redeemed codes but can't download. I Input codes for the GOW4: Ultimate Edition Game and LE...