Just Cause 2 code Not being sent

Discus and support Just Cause 2 code Not being sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered just cause 3 on November 4th and I should get just cause 2 coder free with it. it said it would arrive in 7-10 days yet it is still not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HartyLaaaad, Nov 19, 2015.

1. HartyLaaaad
    HartyLaaaad Guest

I pre ordered just cause 3 on November 4th and I should get just cause 2 coder free with it. it said it would arrive in 7-10 days yet it is still not here and it is the 19th please help.

:)

HartyLaaaad, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Redeeming lost game code

I was sent a Just cause 2 code to redeem because i bought Just Cause 3, now the code for Just cause 2 is not in my messages, i need it to be sent to me again...

MickKizzy Eng, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Redeeming a code

I was sent a Just cause 2 code to redeem because i bought Just Cause 3, now the code for Just cause 2 is not in my messages, i need it to be sent to me again...

MickKizzy Eng, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Just Cause 2 code Not being sent :D

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Just Cause 2 code for preorders is not being sent out.

I know some people waited about 13 days to get the Fallout 3 code. I can't remember how long it took before I got mine as I wasn't counting the days.

I'd just advise patience. They should really revise the description to read "7-14 days".
  7. DENAz666 Win User

Hey mate,

I'd suggest heading to the thread below, and posting your issue there. A support agent will be able to help you out with your code from there :)

forums.xbox.com/.../4272.aspx

Cheers

Denaz
  8. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi,

There could be an delay on the message, wait a few more days and update us here if you get the code.

Happy Gaming!
  9. MickKizzy Eng Win User

Redeeming Issue

Thema:

1. Just Cause 2 code Not being sent - Similar Threads - Cause code being

2. Just cause 2 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just cause 2 code: I have the just cause 3 game and have entered the code to download just cause 2 but it says the code was already entered when it wasn't. de98dc05-d84e-4a81-88fa-2c268a28cf21
  3. Just cause 3 gold edition dlc code redeemed but not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 3 gold edition dlc code redeemed but not able to download: I need help, I have redeemed the code for my just cause 3 gold edition but the dlcs aren’t showing up in manage games and it dosent day ‘install’ when I look at it in the Xbox store...
  4. Just cause 2 code doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 2 code doesnt work: I have a just cause 2 code and when i try to activate it says " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  5. got a game code for just cause 2, used it, now it says i don't have it anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got a game code for just cause 2, used it, now it says i don't have it anymore: got a code for the game just cause 2 when i bought just cause 3 and i know i used it, but didn't download it and now it's saying i don't own it. f4f049e7-4474-461d-be5e-7cf3cd280b6a
  6. Just Cause 2 code for preorders is not being sent out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 2 code for preorders is not being sent out.: I wrote about this in someone elses thread but it was ignored So I thought I would try again. As a preorder for Just Cause 3 it was clearly stated that a code would be sent out within 7-10...
  7. Failed update now causing an E100 error code and my xbox is currently a boat anchor...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed update now causing an E100 error code and my xbox is currently a boat anchor...: About three weeks ago I attempted an update on my Xbox One. It had been off for a couple weeks so the update itself may be a couple months old. It downloaded and installed but will not apply the...
  8. error code 0x8027025a (too long to respond) being cause by external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x8027025a (too long to respond) being cause by external drive: Hello, For the past several hours I have experienced severe issues with getting even basic functions on my xbox 1 to work. I keep getting the error code 0x8027025a with a message about programs...
  9. Just Cause 2 - game download not working with prepaid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just Cause 2 - game download not working with prepaid code: Received free JC2 download when purchasing JC3 for Xbox One. Entered code on Xbox One and was told the region and language settings were wrong (no they aren't) Logged into Xbox account online...
  10. "Redeem Code" Email Is Incorrect Causing Download/Purchase Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Redeem Code" Email Is Incorrect Causing Download/Purchase Issues: URGENT!!! Please HELP! Customer support directed me here. Bought the Gears Of War Xbox S Edition and redeemed codes but can't download. I Input codes for the GOW4: Ultimate Edition Game and LE...