Just Cause 2 code (preordered Nov.3 2015)

Discus and support Just Cause 2 code (preordered Nov.3 2015) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered Just Cause 3 XL edition on November 3 2015 and I still haven't received my code for just cause 2. It is also passed the 7-10 day period.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlameHornet, Nov 18, 2015.

1. FlameHornet
    FlameHornet Guest

I preordered Just Cause 3 XL edition on November 3 2015 and I still haven't received my code for just cause 2. It is also passed the 7-10 day period. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

FlameHornet, Nov 18, 2015
  2. FlameHornet
    FlameHornet Guest
    Pre-ordered Just cause 3 and still haven't received code for just cause 2

I pre-ordered Just cause 3 on Nov. 3, 2015 and I still haven't received my free code for just cause 2.

FlameHornet, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Preordered Dark Souls 3, haven't received code for Dark Souls 1.

Preordered DS3 on 2/19/2015 and haven't received code to download DS1 as of 3/1/2015.

Stephen Cavender, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Just Cause 2 code (preordered Nov.3 2015)

Hey there FlameHornet!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there FlameHornet!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

just cause 2 code not received on preordering just cause 3

Hey there SimonPoirier!

Thanks for clarifying, it certainly helps us look into this further. We will make sure to update this thread when we have more information to provide. Thank you for your patience!
  7. SimonPoirier Win User

Thanks Mister Quimby, you understand than I would have prefer to have this game earlier than later to be able to enjoy it before Just Cause 3 came out.
  8. SimonPoirier Win User

Hi Misses Quizel

10/30/2015 JUST CAUSE 3 XL EDITION Complete
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey guys!

I've sent you both a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
Thema:

1. Just Cause 2 code (preordered Nov.3 2015) - Similar Threads - Cause code preordered

2. Just cause 2 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just cause 2 code: I have the just cause 3 game and have entered the code to download just cause 2 but it says the code was already entered when it wasn't. de98dc05-d84e-4a81-88fa-2c268a28cf21
  3. Did not recieve Just Cause 2 promo code from preordering Just Cause 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve Just Cause 2 promo code from preordering Just Cause 3.: Hi, I preordered Just Cause 3 10 days ago and have not received my promo code. I was forwarded here for help. Thanks for any help you can provide! I'd love to try just cause 2 before the 3! :-)...
  4. Did not receive just cause 2 code with just cause 3 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive just cause 2 code with just cause 3 preorder: I pre-ordered November 5 and did not receive a code in my message center and the game is not listed under the "ready to install" section. I already spoke to rep's online and on the phone and they...
  5. just cause 2 code not received on preordering just cause 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    just cause 2 code not received on preordering just cause 3: I haven received code for just cause 2 on pre ordering just cause 3, over two weeks already nitin b1745b7c-299c-441e-a1a7-4bda375209c1
  6. Just cause 3 gold edition dlc code redeemed but not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 3 gold edition dlc code redeemed but not able to download: I need help, I have redeemed the code for my just cause 3 gold edition but the dlcs aren’t showing up in manage games and it dosent day ‘install’ when I look at it in the Xbox store...
  7. Just cause 2 code doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 2 code doesnt work: I have a just cause 2 code and when i try to activate it says " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  8. Just Cause 2 code for preorders is not being sent out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 2 code for preorders is not being sent out.: I wrote about this in someone elses thread but it was ignored So I thought I would try again. As a preorder for Just Cause 3 it was clearly stated that a code would be sent out within 7-10...
  9. Failed update now causing an E100 error code and my xbox is currently a boat anchor...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed update now causing an E100 error code and my xbox is currently a boat anchor...: About three weeks ago I attempted an update on my Xbox One. It had been off for a couple weeks so the update itself may be a couple months old. It downloaded and installed but will not apply the...
  10. error code 0x8027025a (too long to respond) being cause by external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x8027025a (too long to respond) being cause by external drive: Hello, For the past several hours I have experienced severe issues with getting even basic functions on my xbox 1 to work. I keep getting the error code 0x8027025a with a message about programs...