Just Cause 2 GwG

Discus and support Just Cause 2 GwG in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please would it be possible to extend Just Cause 2 for a day, I got gold yesterday but the whole day I was unable to download Just Cause 2 from either... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichDawwg, Jun 16, 2015.

1. RichDawwg
    RichDawwg Guest

Just Cause 2 GwG

Please would it be possible to extend Just Cause 2 for a day, I got gold yesterday but the whole day I was unable to download Just Cause 2 from either the Xbox or the Xbox store. Especially with backwards compatibility coming, please reply!

:)

RichDawwg, Jun 16, 2015
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    June, games with gold.

Solid GwG. I may pick up Thief. I already tried Just Cause 2, it was a lot of fun. Just got really sidetracked and couldn't finish it

NxtDoc1851, Jun 16, 2015
  3. OrcaAmity
    OrcaAmity Guest
    Just Cause 2

I did as you suggested and it worked. Things are back to normal thanks to you. Many thanks.

OrcaAmity, Jun 16, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Just Cause 2 GwG

If you havent queued it noone can extend the offer

.you can check it against this
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

If your account region doesnt reflect your actual region that would be why as it is region locked

ngocphi, Jun 16, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

Just Cause 2 GwG

If you havent queued it noone can extend the offer

.you can check it against this
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

If your account region doesnt reflect your actual region that would be why as it is region locked
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

June, games with gold.

Solid GwG. I may pick up Thief. I already tried Just Cause 2, it was a lot of fun. Just got really sidetracked and couldn't finish it
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Just Cause 3 and Just Cause 2

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Just cause 2

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  9. OrcaAmity Win User

Just Cause 2

Also because of this happening again, now it wants me to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it gets a certain point in downloading and I get an error saying I can't do it at this time. Why do I need to download my profile when I never had to
    before? Now I can't play any Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One now because of this typical annoying garbage that keeps on happening. I get issues with RDR as well where it keeps asking me at times if I own the game when my disc is in my Xbox One.
Thema:

Just Cause 2 GwG

1. Just Cause 2 GwG - Similar Threads - Cause GwG

2. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  3. I got reported with out cause

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got reported with out cause: I was play with my friends on rainbowsx siege and i tried to meesage a friend to invit to a party and it said i couldn't 10 minutes later i got a message frome xbox saying i've been suspended for...
  4. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  5. Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.: Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot seem to complete the challenge where you "yeet" a player (on Fortnite), you then have to build a structure or find a high point like a cliff and press...
  6. Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash: Super excited to get my new elite 2 but is isn't getting used. I had a problem of uncontrolled movement and then freeze, glitchy sound while playing Call of Duty MW remastered and then it kicks me...
  7. Update causing error

in XboX Insiders
    Update causing error: Anyone else experiencing this issue I just updated to the latest skip ahead update and same as the last skip ahead once the update finished I get immediately greeted to the something went wrong...
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash: I have been playing the new game for the past week and a half on my Xbox One X and while in party chat, I am experiencing hard crashes that turn my console completely off. The only common thing...
  9. Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing: Modern Warfare is causing my Xbox One X to Crash and fully shutting down my console. I am aware Infinity Ward is working on the problem but there hasn't been an update today from them as they...
  10. My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components...: This normally would be much of big deal if I wasn't playing on insane mode because the grind of getting through the acts and finding most of the upgrades/collectables (no guides). I was playing...