Just Cause 2 GwG

Discus and support Just Cause 2 GwG in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please would it be possible to extend Just Cause 2 for a day, I got gold yesterday but the whole day I was unable to download Just Cause 2 from either... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichDawwg, Jun 16, 2015.

1. RichDawwg
    RichDawwg Guest

Just Cause 2 GwG

Please would it be possible to extend Just Cause 2 for a day, I got gold yesterday but the whole day I was unable to download Just Cause 2 from either the Xbox or the Xbox store. Especially with backwards compatibility coming, please reply!

:)

RichDawwg, Jun 16, 2015
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    June, games with gold.

Solid GwG. I may pick up Thief. I already tried Just Cause 2, it was a lot of fun. Just got really sidetracked and couldn't finish it

NxtDoc1851, Jun 16, 2015
  3. OrcaAmity
    OrcaAmity Guest
    Just Cause 2

I did as you suggested and it worked. Things are back to normal thanks to you. Many thanks.

OrcaAmity, Jun 16, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Just Cause 2 GwG

If you havent queued it noone can extend the offer

.you can check it against this
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

If your account region doesnt reflect your actual region that would be why as it is region locked

ngocphi, Jun 16, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

Just Cause 2 GwG

If you havent queued it noone can extend the offer

.you can check it against this
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

If your account region doesnt reflect your actual region that would be why as it is region locked
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

June, games with gold.

Solid GwG. I may pick up Thief. I already tried Just Cause 2, it was a lot of fun. Just got really sidetracked and couldn't finish it
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Just Cause 3 and Just Cause 2

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Just cause 2

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  9. OrcaAmity Win User

Just Cause 2

Also because of this happening again, now it wants me to download my Xbox 360 profile to my Xbox One and it gets a certain point in downloading and I get an error saying I can't do it at this time. Why do I need to download my profile when I never had to
    before? Now I can't play any Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One now because of this typical annoying garbage that keeps on happening. I get issues with RDR as well where it keeps asking me at times if I own the game when my disc is in my Xbox One.
Thema:

Just Cause 2 GwG

1. Just Cause 2 GwG - Similar Threads - Cause GwG

2. Xbox app on PC causes internet to stop sometimes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on PC causes internet to stop sometimes: Hey there, How come when I leave the xbox app on on my pc, after a while it disconnects me from the internet. I've seen several questions asking the same thing, and every solution given is that...
  3. Using controller to "wake up" console causes erratic movement on screen without input

in XboX Insiders
    Using controller to "wake up" console causes erratic movement on screen without input: Normally I turn the console on via console Nexus button. Today used the controller to "wake up" console from Instant on and after inputting passkey the Dashboard appeared as normal but any...
  4. Some 4K Games Causing Screen flashing/stuttering on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some 4K Games Causing Screen flashing/stuttering on Xbox One X: I have an Xbox One X and Vizio P65Q9-H1 4k TV. I had no issues with this for a while, but then some games began to give me a headache with the glitches when I play them in 4K. This issue doesn't...
  5. Astro A50 Gen 3 causes interference with xbox one controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 Gen 3 causes interference with xbox one controllers: Hi peeps. I'm currently in talks with xbox and astro on this problem. Astro won't even admit that there at fault and I'm still awaiting a reply from xbox (they are currently speaking with their...
  6. Repeated disconnections, unable to find cause

in XBoX on Windows
    Repeated disconnections, unable to find cause: A couple of months ago I started having issues when playing Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. It gradually got worse to the point where it barely stays connected for more than 5 minutes at most. However...
  7. Rampaging Friend Requests Caused By A Hacked In Bot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rampaging Friend Requests Caused By A Hacked In Bot: To everyone that has been getting random msgs saying this person has just friended you. Dont ignore it. Report everything to Xbox and Microsoft cause they have been hacked. It may seem innocent at...
  8. Alpha Skip update -9/1 causes recover to switch to TV input instead of Game (default)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip update -9/1 causes recover to switch to TV input instead of Game (default): [IMG] submitted by /u/NewBlacksmurf [link] [comments]
  9. Hard Drive Causing Xbox One X to Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Causing Xbox One X to Crash: I don’t know if this is a common issue but just today my external hard drive (Seagate 1TB) is causing my Xbox to crash. At first I was trying to move games between my hard drive and the internal...
  10. Xbox causing wifi to disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox causing wifi to disconnect: Hi, every time my son plays xbox live it causes our wifi to disconnect for a few minutes. There's never any wifi problems any other time. This is obviously making him a very angry teenager. Does...