Just cause 2 promo code

Discus and support Just cause 2 promo code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Still haven't recieved my just cause 2 code :c Promotion Details: Pre-order Just Cause 3 and get just cause 2 code within 7-10 days Date of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThyVelociraptor, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Just cause 2 promo code

Still haven't recieved my just cause 2 code :c

Promotion Details
    : Pre-order Just Cause 3 and get just cause 2 code within 7-10 days

Date of Purchase:11/5/2015

Promo Item(s): Just Cause 2 code

:)

ThyVelociraptor, Nov 14, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Just Cause 2 promo code!

I've sent you both a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Just cause 2 promo code :D

Mister Beep, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Just Cause 2 promo code!

Hi Mister Maka!

Okay

I am waiting for a reply from them.

SeTo7-8CE0188A-41BC-49DD-B909-8A6804E0A291, Nov 14, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Just cause 2 promo code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Just cause 2 promo code :D

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
  5. SeTo7-8CE0188A-41BC- Win User

Just Cause 2 promo code!

Hi Mister Maka!

Okay

I am waiting for a reply from them.
  6. NeuralREAPER945 Win User

Just Cause 2 promo code!

I didn't get my email either
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Just Cause 2 promo code!

Heya!

Sorry to hear neither of you have received your code yet. I've passed your information over to the appropriate team and we'll be sure to reach out when we have more information. Thanks for your patience :)
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Just Cause 2 promo code!

I've sent you both a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Just cause 2 promo code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
Thema:

Just cause 2 promo code

1. Just cause 2 promo code - Similar Threads - cause promo code

2. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  3. Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.: Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot seem to complete the challenge where you "yeet" a player (on Fortnite), you then have to build a structure or find a high point like a cliff and press...
  4. Just Cause 3 promo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Cause 3 promo code: Hi, the code that i received for just cause 2 when i bought just cause 3 got erased because i did not redeem it soon enough, is there any way to get it back? e944d089-2dc8-4546-8a81-49f3d4f4f68a
  5. Just Cause 3 Pre-order bundle promo-code trouble!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Cause 3 Pre-order bundle promo-code trouble!!!: Hi, I've recently pre-ordered Just Cause 3 for XBOX ONE with the bundle deal of receiving Just Cause 2 for XBOX 360 (Nov 29). It was said that I would receive an message with the promo-code in my...
  6. Just Cause 3 Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Cause 3 Promo: Hello, I received a redeem code for Just Cause 2 after purchasing Just Cause 3 but it isnt working. I received this error code: 0x80150017. Says it has to do with my region settings but I have...
  7. Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3: I pre-ordered Just Cause 3 on the 15th November, so over 15 days ago, and still haven't received my download code for Just Cause 2. Having contacted XBox support, they recommend posting on this...
  8. Did not recieve Just Cause 2 promo code from preordering Just Cause 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve Just Cause 2 promo code from preordering Just Cause 3.: Hi, I preordered Just Cause 3 10 days ago and have not received my promo code. I was forwarded here for help. Thanks for any help you can provide! I'd love to try just cause 2 before the 3! :-)...
  9. Just Cause 2 Promo never received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Cause 2 Promo never received: I still haven't received my just cause 2 code Promotion Details: Pre-order Just Cause 3 and get just cause 2 code within 7-10 days Date of Purchase:10/30/2015 Promo Item(s): Just Cause 2 code...
  10. Just Cause 2 promo code!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Cause 2 promo code!: I have preorder Just cause 3 XL on 02/11/2015 02/11/2015 JUST CAUSE 3 XL EDITION Today is already 14th The code still has not arrived ... Why? ''Purchase Just Cause 3 on Xbox One and receive...