Just cause 2?

Discus and support Just cause 2? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I noticed that just cause 2 is on sale for 67% off. But it is charging $15 and last time ir was on sale for the aame discount and it only costed $5.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XshadowXmatrixX, May 13, 2014.

1. Just cause 2?

I noticed that just cause 2 is on sale for 67% off. But it is charging $15 and last time ir was on sale for the aame discount and it only costed $5.

:)

XshadowXmatrixX, May 13, 2014
  2. Just Cause 3 Bundled With Just Cause 2

Hello, I purchased just cause 3 on 11/29/15 and I was wondering because it has been 7 -10 days. what was the time just casue 2 will be in becasue it has not been recieved by me Just cause 2 code that is and I chatted with Ariel on
    xbox support and she said to send an email to you guys or women. Will the just cause 2 code be sent to me?

Thank You,

Jordan Kelley

ThNinjaSquirrel, May 13, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    JUST CAUSE 3 (just cause 2 bonus)

As DENAz666 stated, be sure to wait the full 7-10 days and then post back to let us know if you didn't receive the code! Just cause 2? :)

Mister Beep, May 13, 2014
  4. Ai Madobe
    Ai Madobe Guest

Just cause 2?

Ai Madobe, May 13, 2014
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Just Cause 3 and Just Cause 2

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Just cause 2 free with Just cause 3

Support typically responds to threads from oldest to newest and it can take a couple of days to receive a response. So it's best to try not bumping your thread.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Just cause 2 free with Just cause 3

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  8. PoeticLeopard83 Win User

Just Cause 3, Just Cause 2 Promotion

It says I activated on March 2nd. Are you serious that I missed this by 1 day? Is there anything that can be done I buy a lot of games digitally through Xbox One.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Just Cause 3, Just Cause 2 Promotion

Hey PoeticLeopard83,

The promotion has ended on March 1st, 2016. If you purchased after that date, unfortunately you will not qualify for Just Cause 2. You can verify the date of purchase through our Microsoft Commerce page.
    Let us know which date you see the purchase was made on!
Thema:

Just cause 2?

1. Just cause 2? - Similar Threads - cause

2. Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.: Has anyone had this happen or found a solution? Gears 5 since launch crashes pretty frequently during the load times between games or on start up. Basically anytime I see the gear spinning in the...
  3. Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop: I have been a follower of Bill Gates for a long time. I love Microsoft. Or I used to. I have a brand new laptop that came with Windows 10. I like the start screen and everything. However, since...
  4. Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord: Hello, i have an issue with Gears 5 on PC for steam where it causes my mic to stop working in discord, i can still hear everyone but they cant hear me, the only way to fix this it seems, and its...
  5. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

in XboX Insiders
    Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home: When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address this i also have reported this on the...
  6. Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash: Playing Generation Zero without issue, used Alexa to trigger a capture "Alexa, tell Xbox to record that.". I got the notification that Alexa had triggered the command, then the one when it had...
  7. FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.

in XboX Insiders
    FIFA 20 Demo causing Xbox One X to shutdown.: Just let the game paused and when I returned my Xbox One X was completely off. Turned it on and it did a complete boot. I know it's currently I known bug and I reported using FIFA 20 Demo as the...
  8. Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core...: Is Error "0x87dd000" caused by the frequent outages of the Microsoft "Xbox Live Core Services"? You guys having cloud issues? lol 139096b8-1c3c-431b-823f-44d4ea153700
  9. BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...: Yesterday I posted the following and had some useful replies: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite;...
  10. Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?: Since I've bought this console I've got to remplace my external disc drive three times (Different brands and models). I've noticed every time that I unplug an external HDD, with the console...