Just cause 2?

Discus and support Just cause 2? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I noticed that just cause 2 is on sale for 67% off. But it is charging $15 and last time ir was on sale for the aame discount and it only costed $5.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XshadowXmatrixX, May 13, 2014.

1. Just cause 2?

I noticed that just cause 2 is on sale for 67% off. But it is charging $15 and last time ir was on sale for the aame discount and it only costed $5.

:)

XshadowXmatrixX, May 13, 2014
  2. Just Cause 3 Bundled With Just Cause 2

Hello, I purchased just cause 3 on 11/29/15 and I was wondering because it has been 7 -10 days. what was the time just casue 2 will be in becasue it has not been recieved by me Just cause 2 code that is and I chatted with Ariel on
    xbox support and she said to send an email to you guys or women. Will the just cause 2 code be sent to me?

Thank You,

Jordan Kelley

ThNinjaSquirrel, May 13, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    JUST CAUSE 3 (just cause 2 bonus)

As DENAz666 stated, be sure to wait the full 7-10 days and then post back to let us know if you didn't receive the code! Just cause 2? :)

Mister Beep, May 13, 2014
  4. Ai Madobe
    Ai Madobe Guest

Just cause 2?

Ai Madobe, May 13, 2014
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Just Cause 3 and Just Cause 2

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Just cause 2 free with Just cause 3

Support typically responds to threads from oldest to newest and it can take a couple of days to receive a response. So it's best to try not bumping your thread.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Just cause 2 free with Just cause 3

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  8. PoeticLeopard83 Win User

Just Cause 3, Just Cause 2 Promotion

It says I activated on March 2nd. Are you serious that I missed this by 1 day? Is there anything that can be done I buy a lot of games digitally through Xbox One.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Just Cause 3, Just Cause 2 Promotion

Hey PoeticLeopard83,

The promotion has ended on March 1st, 2016. If you purchased after that date, unfortunately you will not qualify for Just Cause 2. You can verify the date of purchase through our Microsoft Commerce page.
    Let us know which date you see the purchase was made on!
Thema:

Just cause 2?

1. Just cause 2? - Similar Threads - cause

2. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....
  3. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

in XboX Insiders
    Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...: Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets...
  4. Can the Xbox one x cause permanent damage if unplugged when it’s not in power save mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the Xbox one x cause permanent damage if unplugged when it’s not in power save mode: Throughout the month of getting an Xbox one X I have unplugged my xbox or turned off my surge protector five or six times throughout this month and the console was not on power save mode when I...
  5. I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!: can somebody help me with this??? Microsoft suport didn’t give me a solution and Activision its very hard to talk with them. I cant play the game it literally kills my console when I put it. I was...
  6. Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...: This has now occurred 3-4 times this month on the Xbox one x console in Alpha Skip. I know around 9 months ago there was a major issue with Anthem but even after game and system updates this...
  7. Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X name is destined to cause issues, both for sales and legally.: I personally dont see any problem with it. I dont hear it the other way. dfc80b5a-da9b-4155-a8cc-181999907984
  8. New Dashboard is causing issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard is causing issues.: Hello all, So it seems my dashboard updated the other day and it's..... Absolutely horrendous. First of all , why have the clear and concise section tabs been removed from the top of the...
  9. Xbox One X causing headaches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X causing headaches: Okay. So, I'm planning to trade in my Xbox One X (gears of war limitied edition console) for something else as I've noticed that since I've owned it, the console has let off a sort of warm...
  10. Rewards Account Suspended without cause

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Account Suspended without cause: Has anyone else here had their account cancelled and not provided a reason? On 11/26/19, I tried to claim the free month of Game Pass Ultimate and the next day my account was suspended and...