Just Cause 3 claims Sky Fortress DLC cannot be found

Discus and support Just Cause 3 claims Sky Fortress DLC cannot be found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased and downloaded Air, Land and Sea DLC for Just Cause 3. I have activated the Sky Fortress by completing the Suit Up mission. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClearedArcher82, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Just Cause 3 claims Sky Fortress DLC cannot be found

I purchased and downloaded Air, Land and Sea DLC for Just Cause 3. I have activated the Sky Fortress by completing the Suit Up mission. However, whenever I return to the game I get error message 'The save data cannot be loaded as a required add-on cannot
    be found' it claims Sky Fortress is not installed. It is installed and after various random efforts (reboot, restart WiFi, change user, reinstall etc.) it sometimes starts working again, but then the next time I come back I get the same error and cannot play.
    I have scoured the forums and found similar posts but none with a definitive solution. Please help as the only option I have is to start a new game.

:)

ClearedArcher82, Dec 28, 2017
  2. Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC

My son downloaded Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC for $11.99 and nothing happened.

ThickClover5356, Dec 28, 2017
  3. Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC

My son downloaded Just Cause 3 Sky Fortress DLC for $11.99 and nothing happened.

ThickClover5356, Dec 28, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Verify that the additional contents are correctly installed using the "Manage Game" function. If not, you should uninstall the game and re-install it
    again.

DominumStige, Dec 28, 2017
  5. I reinstalled the whole game and DLC's and it started working. However, after logging in another family member it works initially but when I turn the machine off and on and attempt to continue as the other family member I get the above error message about
    not finding the Sky Fortress DLC. Once this happens it prevents both my login and his from playing the game.

I have done some experiments and noticed the following pattern.

Please note the JC3 game AND the Air, Land & Sea DLC were purchased on my account.

Once the game is working, it works for my login no matter what I do. I.e. I can start/stop the game or the Xbox and it continues to work.

As soon as I login the other family member, it works the first time, but if I switch the Xbox off and on and continue as the other family member, it stops working and will not work for either account until I cycle the Xbox and login on my account.

So it seems there is a problem with the other family using a DLC that I purchased. Can anyone confirm whether other family members should be allowed to use DLC's that I purchased? If this is allowed then why am I getting this issue and what can I do to resolve
    it?

Thanks for your help.

6. Thanks for your response.

I have re-installed the entire game and Air, Land & See DLC pack. At first it worked but then another family member logged in (we'll call him Fred) and was able to play but after he shut down the machine and came back to it, he got
    the above error about the Sky Fortress DLC not being found.

Please note that the JC3 game is a physical disk that I loaded onto my account and the DLC pack was purchased and downloaded on my account.

I did some experimenting and found the following pattern.

Once the game is working for me, it continues to work no matter what I do. I can cycle the game or the xbox and it works.

When Fred logs in, he can play the game without any issues. However, if he cycles the xbox, the game goes back to giving the error.

Once this has happened neither of us can play as we both get the error.

If I cycle the xbox and then play the game as me, it seems to come back and work fine ... until Fred plays the game and cycles the xbox.

So, I have two questions.

- Should another family member be able to share my DLC or are there restrictions/issues associated with this?

- If it is allowed then why is Fred getting this issue that prevents him (and consequently me) playing the game. Is there a fix?

7. Apologies for the double post, my first post seemed to disappear and then re-appeared after I re-posted.

8. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Generally you can share the additional content, except in specific cases. Try adding the second account as a

family member on your console and try again.

DominumStige, Dec 28, 2017
  9. Already done. Any other ideas?

ClearedArcher82, Nov 2, 2018
  10. ClearedArcher82 Win User

Hi!

Verify that the additional contents are correctly installed using the "Manage Game" function. If not, you should uninstall the game and re-install it
    again.
    Apologies for the double post, my first post seemed to disappear and then re-appeared after I re-posted.
  11. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

again.
  12. ClearedArcher82 Win User

Apologies for the double post, my first post seemed to disappear and then re-appeared after I re-posted.

Generally you can share the additional content, except in specific cases. Try adding the second account as a

family member on your console and try again.
    Already done. Any other ideas?
  13. ClearedArcher82 Win User

Hi!

again.
    Thanks for your response.

I have re-installed the entire game and Air, Land & See DLC pack. At first it worked but then another family member logged in (we'll call him Fred) and was able to play but after he shut down the machine and came back to it, he got
    the above error about the Sky Fortress DLC not being found.

Please note that the JC3 game is a physical disk that I loaded onto my account and the DLC pack was purchased and downloaded on my account.

I did some experimenting and found the following pattern.

Once the game is working for me, it continues to work no matter what I do. I can cycle the game or the xbox and it works.

When Fred logs in, he can play the game without any issues. However, if he cycles the xbox, the game goes back to giving the error.

Once this has happened neither of us can play as we both get the error.

If I cycle the xbox and then play the game as me, it seems to come back and work fine ... until Fred plays the game and cycles the xbox.

So, I have two questions.

- Should another family member be able to share my DLC or are there restrictions/issues associated with this?

- If it is allowed then why is Fred getting this issue that prevents him (and consequently me) playing the game. Is there a fix?
  14. ClearedArcher82 Win User

Hi!

again.
    I reinstalled the whole game and DLC's and it started working. However, after logging in another family member it works initially but when I turn the machine off and on and attempt to continue as the other family member I get the above error message about
    not finding the Sky Fortress DLC. Once this happens it prevents both my login and his from playing the game.

I have done some experiments and noticed the following pattern.

Please note the JC3 game AND the Air, Land & Sea DLC were purchased on my account.

Once the game is working, it works for my login no matter what I do. I.e. I can start/stop the game or the Xbox and it continues to work.

As soon as I login the other family member, it works the first time, but if I switch the Xbox off and on and continue as the other family member, it stops working and will not work for either account until I cycle the Xbox and login on my account.

So it seems there is a problem with the other family using a DLC that I purchased. Can anyone confirm whether other family members should be allowed to use DLC's that I purchased? If this is allowed then why am I getting this issue and what can I do to resolve
    it?

Thanks for your help.
Thema:

1. Just Cause 3 claims Sky Fortress DLC cannot be found - Similar Threads - Cause claims Sky

2. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  3. My external hard drive causes my Xbox to lose connection to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external hard drive causes my Xbox to lose connection to the internet.: I have a original xbox one. Many years ago i had a problem with My Internet. Eventually I got a ethernet cord and plugged it in and I have had no problem since then. Although last Saturday I...
  4. Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming: Has anyone else had this problem while streaming from your Xbox? Everything works fine for about 45-60 mins then I get the problem with your network icon. Both networks are fine. What I can figure...
  5. Insider Beta: Games Home causing severe issues on One X

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Beta: Games Home causing severe issues on One X: Hi all, (I have left feedback in the Hub too with a screenshot...) Today both Forza Horizon 4 and Modern Warfare have had updates, I sent to check on them since I noticed that GTA V was having...
  6. You cant play cause of your Xbox online safety and privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cant play cause of your Xbox online safety and privacy settings.: Hello, I recently purchased the game pass to play Sea of Thieves. However I can't play the game because I need to change my ''Xbox online and privacy settings.'' But I can't access these settings....
  7. Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selecting "My Games and Apps" on XBOX One STILL causes screen to fade to black after a few...: Happens on all XBOX Ones I own, across multiple TVs. I see other people are still having this problem too. Started after the December Update. When is a fix coming?...
  8. Xbox one x I think modern warfare caused failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x I think modern warfare caused failure: Hi My one x has given up. Ive had it 2 years and had a year and a half with it running beautifully. Then modern warfare come out causing my console to crash mid games. After it happened crashing...
  9. Technical issues on the gamer-tag change page cause for accidental tag claim

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Technical issues on the gamer-tag change page cause for accidental tag claim: Hi, I was eligible for a free change of my gamertag and tried using your website to make a change. Unfortunately, after a few tags checks the button and the red message seemed to stopped...
  10. Auto login caused Ultimate Edition Content to be claimed unintentionally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto login caused Ultimate Edition Content to be claimed unintentionally: I do not have a personal account on the Microsoft store, so I used a family account to download the PC version of Gears of War 4 for Windows 10. As a result, when the game was launched, that...