Just Cause 3 (pre-order)

Discus and support Just Cause 3 (pre-order) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I made a pre-order on Just Cause 3 on Xbox Store. I was told that I would get Just Cause 2 for free when making a pre-order. Where do I find Just Cause... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OleBachJunior, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Just Cause 3 (pre-order)

I made a pre-order on Just Cause 3 on Xbox Store. I was told that I would get Just Cause 2 for free when making a pre-order. Where do I find Just Cause 2?

:)

OleBachJunior, Nov 19, 2015
  2. MrCWG1995
    MrCWG1995 Guest
    Pre Order Just Cause 3 XL Edition

I preordered on the twelfth and still have not received my code either. It seems a fair amount of people are having trouble receiving codes.

MrCWG1995, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there MrCWG1995! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Profesor L, please be sure to wait the 7-10 days for the code Just Cause 3 (pre-order) :) Thanks!

Mister Maka, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Just Cause 3 (pre-order)

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Just Cause 3 (pre-order) :D

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Just Cause 3 (pre-order)

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. Vicious RM Win User

Just cause 3 and 2

I have pre ordered just cause 3 on october 29th, until now i disnt receive the just cause 2 download code either. Gamertag :
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there MrCWG1995! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Profesor L, please be sure to wait the 7-10 days for the code :) Thanks!
  8. MrCWG1995 Win User

I preordered on the twelfth and still have not received my code either. It seems a fair amount of people are having trouble receiving codes.
  9. PlatonicArt7547 Win User

Why are games more EXPENSIVE after Xbox One launch? $69.99 vs $59.99

I know what you mean. And to pre order games eg. Just Cause 3 it's $94.99 and after tax it's over $100
Thema:

Just Cause 3 (pre-order)

1. Just Cause 3 (pre-order) - Similar Threads - Cause pre order

2. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  3. Just cause 3 pre-order bonus weapon pack DLC code Uses?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just cause 3 pre-order bonus weapon pack DLC code Uses?: a while back like November 2015 I pre-ordered just cause 3 and picked it up in store the store is in sugar house utah. I received all the codes the came in the game case perfectly fine not used....
  4. Just Cause 3 Pre-order bundle promo-code trouble!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Cause 3 Pre-order bundle promo-code trouble!!!: Hi, I've recently pre-ordered Just Cause 3 for XBOX ONE with the bundle deal of receiving Just Cause 2 for XBOX 360 (Nov 29). It was said that I would receive an message with the promo-code in my...
  5. Pre-ordered Just Cause 3 and have yet to receive Just Cause 2 as well

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Just Cause 3 and have yet to receive Just Cause 2 as well: Hello, I see there are other threads on this however... they are all marked answered with the answer of "check your inbox/private messages". So that being said... why not put the answer in the...
  6. Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Just Cause 2 promo code after pre-ordering Just Cause 3: I pre-ordered Just Cause 3 on the 15th November, so over 15 days ago, and still haven't received my download code for Just Cause 2. Having contacted XBox support, they recommend posting on this...
  7. Pre-ordered Just Cause 3, still haven't received Just Cause 2 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Just Cause 3, still haven't received Just Cause 2 Code: It's been like 13 days since I've preordered just cause 3. I'm supposed to be geting a code for Just Cause 2 messaged. I didn't. I need the code. GT : Annonto Email : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. Pre Order Just Cause 3 XL Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre Order Just Cause 3 XL Edition: Greetings, I understand I bought the game last night. I just want to make sure after my 10 days. I don't need to come here again for the same problem I'm having with Fallout 4. Can someone please...
  9. Pre-ordered Just cause 3 and still haven't received code for just cause 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Just cause 3 and still haven't received code for just cause 2: I pre-ordered Just cause 3 on Nov. 3, 2015 and I still haven't received my free code for just cause 2. df55fbfa-b86c-4fdc-a91c-3f393a6225c8
  10. Just Cause 3 Pre Order NEED HELP Please!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just Cause 3 Pre Order NEED HELP Please!: I Preordered just cause 3 last week and was told I would receive just cause 2 code within 7-10 days. It has now been 11 days and haven't received any thing. Much help would be appreciated!...