Just cause 3

Discus and support Just cause 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having some problems with j.c.3 I accidentally deleted all of the save games that I've had but they were saved to the cloud and I have no way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuynHerbert, Sep 22, 2020.

1. QuynHerbert
    QuynHerbert Guest

Just cause 3

I've been having some problems with j.c.3 I accidentally deleted all of the save games that I've had but they were saved to the cloud and I have no way of accessing that from the Xbox and when I got Just Cause 3 again the add-ons they didn't load to the
    game and I've tried everything get them back on to it but the Microsoft store update the new Microsoft store has been having some technical difficulties with my Xbox and I've been needing some help with that so if you could will you please send me all of the
    items that I had

:)

QuynHerbert, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Just Cause 3 and Just Cause 2

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  3. NonSportsGirl Win User

Just Cause 3.

Never thought I'd say this but I hope they add in multiplayer.

The Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod is awesome fun to play.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Just Cause 3.

No words about multiplayer ,so far....
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

Just Cause 3

I've never seen the point in Just Cause. 2 became an extremely boring grind for completion in no time. Like, you do something "cool" once and then that "cool" stuff stops being cool. Idk...
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Just Cause 3

I'm. ready.....heu. but still got to buy. and. pre-download. it.....

the. game. file. is. around 42. GB.......

And. yes,it's. all about. fun. and. crazy.,epic. stunts.....Also exploration is. cool....

On Outside Xbox. i. saw. some. gameplay. videos. (no. spoilers,just some stupid. stuffs. to. do) and i. just. can't. wait.
Thema:

Just cause 3

1. Just cause 3 - Similar Threads - cause

2. Okay so yesterday one of my update suggestions got taken down.... mods please read cause I...

in XboX Insiders
    Okay so yesterday one of my update suggestions got taken down.... mods please read cause I...: Okay so as the title states, I had an update suggestion for minecraft. I went originally to the microsoft website and was chatting with a worker, who sent me the link to this subreddit for...
  3. games and apps just cause 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games and apps just cause 3: Just cause 3 map is taking very long time to load and once loaded it is crashing. I've reset the entire xbox one console and reloaded my game from microsoft. The problem still persists. Any...
  4. VRR Enabled Causes Issue with ALLM TV Picture Mode On All the Time

in XboX Insiders
    VRR Enabled Causes Issue with ALLM TV Picture Mode On All the Time: I have an lg c9 with latest firmware (04.80.03). I turned on vrr and ALLM turns on for video apps like netflix,hulo, amazon. It won't turn on for non-hdr games. I submitted an issue yesterday. If...
  5. My xbox controller serial number has letters in it but for all the website I try it causes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller serial number has letters in it but for all the website I try it causes...: my controller, then night ops secial edition(the black gray and gold camo), has a problem with the stick and d-pad. I was trying to get a replacement for it but it requires to enter the serial...
  6. Xbox One X OS Update Causing Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X OS Update Causing Issues: Hello, My Xbox One X recently was updated to v10.0.19041.4172. Since then, I’ve received several messages stating that there was a problem with my game saves and that I must clear my local...
  7. Xbox 360 slowdowns being caused by Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slowdowns being caused by Xbox Live?: I have two Xbox 360 consoles that work absolutely fine when not connected to the Xbox Live service. As soon as I connect, everything dashboard based slows to a crawl (eg. signing in). Playing...
  8. Xbox app on PC causes internet to stop sometimes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on PC causes internet to stop sometimes: Hey there, How come when I leave the xbox app on on my pc, after a while it disconnects me from the internet. I've seen several questions asking the same thing, and every solution given is that...
  9. Using controller to "wake up" console causes erratic movement on screen without input

in XboX Insiders
    Using controller to "wake up" console causes erratic movement on screen without input: Normally I turn the console on via console Nexus button. Today used the controller to "wake up" console from Instant on and after inputting passkey the Dashboard appeared as normal but any...
  10. Some 4K Games Causing Screen flashing/stuttering on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some 4K Games Causing Screen flashing/stuttering on Xbox One X: I have an Xbox One X and Vizio P65Q9-H1 4k TV. I had no issues with this for a while, but then some games began to give me a headache with the glitches when I play them in 4K. This issue doesn't...