Just Cause 4 Xbox Series X not using Xbox One X settings

Discus and support Just Cause 4 Xbox Series X not using Xbox One X settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been testing various games on a new Series X and Just Cause 4 is having an issue where it's clearly using the original Xbox One settings and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bsch00led, Apr 8, 2021.

1. bsch00led
    bsch00led Guest

I've been testing various games on a new Series X and Just Cause 4 is having an issue where it's clearly using the original Xbox One settings and not the patched Xbox One X settings where they raised the resolution to 4k. I've deleted saves (cloud save included), re-installed, installed on internal SSD and external HDD and nothing has fixed it. I'm assuming it's an issue with BC, but if someone else has experienced this issue and has a fix I'd be happy to know it.

:)

bsch00led, Apr 8, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. Silverstride Win User

XBOX ONE X

Are you talking about the Xbox One X or the Xbox Series X?

If it's for the Xbox One X, I am not sure. However, there are a few articles on the google news page from two days ago. Just type 'Xbox Series X June Update.'
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One and Series X - Transfer of captures and clubs

The answer to all your questions is yes.

1. Screenshots & videos can still be accessed on the Series X|S so long as they have been uploaded to Xbox Live.

2. Clubs are still accessible and manageable on the Xbox Series X|S

3. Yes, you can play with friends who use the Xbox One if you use the Series X|S

4. Yes achievements transfer as they are on your account.
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
Thema:

1. Just Cause 4 Xbox Series X not using Xbox One X settings - Similar Threads - Cause Series using

2. Xbox Series X media apps cause the screen to flicker/blink

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X media apps cause the screen to flicker/blink: I have noticed a problem when I use my Series X on my new 32” Samsung 4K 60hz monitor. That being when I use certain media apps (like netflix) it triggers a frenzy of flickering and in some cases...
  3. Newest Alpha Skip Ahead on my Series S caused instand Crash for Minecraft Bedrock.

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Skip Ahead on my Series S caused instand Crash for Minecraft Bedrock.: Yesterday i discovered that my Minecraft Bedrock Game crash directly when i try to start it. After many tries like restart Console, hard-power off, reset but keep games and the last try was that i...
  4. Xbox series s causing display problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s causing display problem: Hi so my xbox series s has been working perfectly for the past week or so and no cables have been touched or moved I did double check and still nothing changes, I've also hard reset the xbox a few...
  5. Civilization 6 causing hard resets/crashes on Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Civilization 6 causing hard resets/crashes on Series X.: Seeing if this is common or just bad luck. submitted by /u/theburner97 [link] [comments]
  6. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

in XboX Insiders
    Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Gears 5 Causing Series X to Shutdown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Causing Series X to Shutdown?: Hello, I have had a Series X since launch and have used it consistently with no issues. Started playing Gears 5 recently and the console will crash/shut down without warning while playing Gears...
  8. HDR causing Series X to crash?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR causing Series X to crash?: Resolution - 4K UHD Refresh rate - 120hz HDR10+ I manage probably 2 games of multiplayer on Cold War before the game lags, freezes and eventually boots me back into the dashboard. Zombies I...
  9. Xbox Series X - Dim Screen setting causes Xbox to Shut Off/Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Dim Screen setting causes Xbox to Shut Off/Crash: I got my Xbox Series X yesterday and started downloading games. I noticed it kept shutting down unexpectedly while downloading the games and I'd have to press the power button on the console to...
  10. Destiny 2 crashing my Xbox series X and causing it to shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 crashing my Xbox series X and causing it to shutdown: As the title says. I contacted Bungie support about this and they told me to contact Xbox support. 7aa3edb8-1401-4ac8-ac48-5afa748c7b4b