Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store

Discus and support Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The just dance games are unavaible on the online xbox store, only the 2020 edition its avaible i already speaked with ubisoft support and they said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tetelima jordaky, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store

The just dance games are unavaible on the online xbox store, only the 2020 edition its avaible

i already speaked with ubisoft support and they said its a problem of xbox

i already speaked with xbox support and they said its a problem of ubisoft

man, i just wanted to buy a game ;-;

:)

Tetelima jordaky, Dec 3, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

i think the reason why you cant purchase other just dance games because of the music license i think the best way to get just dance games then is to buy a disc version of the game
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Can I buy the new Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One and play it on our older Xbox360?

Hi Jill,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately no, Just Dance 2018 for Xbox One is not compatible with the Xbox 360. Despite that, Ubisoft has released a version of Just Dance 2018 for the Xbox 360. Here are the store links for

Just Dance 2018
    &
    Just Dance 2019
    for Xbox 360.

I hope this helps!
  4. DamonS1 Win User

Add on purchased from xbox store didn't download

High xbf Amber m ... This is for Xbox one ???? .. I purchased just dance unlimited for the game just dance 2019 which I already own. The problem is not whether the game or the add-on exist since I bought them from the Xbox store for Xbox one, the problem
    is the ad on just dance unlimited never downloaded, or went into my queue on my Xbox to download... What I was looking for what's a way to restart the download since it failed.
  5. MinionBR Win User

Diablo 3 Digital

Same here too, game not in store. Just Dance 2015 vanish too.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Just dance and Xbox

Thema:

1. Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store - Similar Threads - Dance Games Online

2. Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?: Hi all, I am new to XBOX and Kinect. I would like to ask about Kinect. For the Kinect, if there are two players playing dancing game, will it interrupted by others peoples if they are purposely...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Lost my 1 year just dance pass in a fell months. Where are the fu** forum about just dance? :/ I bought the one year pass in dezember 2016 and the...
  4. Just Dance games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance games won't start: Hi All! My problem is that the "Just Dance" game series do not run on my xbox one (+kinect). All other games (Dance Central, F1, Forza, ...) and apps run well. A few weeks ago they worked well....
  5. Just Dance 2015 - all my progress lost, save game probably corrupted (not my fault!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2015 - all my progress lost, save game probably corrupted (not my fault!): Hello, I'll post the whole discussion with ubisoft support I had not knowing that all the cloud saves are stored on Microsoft servers otherwise I would have come here first. Also if there's a more...
  6. Looking for children games - adventures/Dance/music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for children games - adventures/Dance/music: Hello, I'm looking for games for girls who don't like fighting games. They like adventures (not scary ) and dance, Can you recommend me such games ? Thanks 650b4bed-d9bd-416c-8870-2f05dcba17de
  7. Question about Kinect Dance Games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Kinect Dance Games....: Hi i just recently bought a Kinect for the xbox 360 for my two toddlers and they wanted a dance game where it was actually THEM dancing on the screen and not just following dance moves done by...
  8. I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ...: I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought the new just dance game for my kids for Christmas along with the unit and kinect but the cant play it. Very disappointing. I cant...
  9. I bought the cd game just dance in 2016 at the end of the year , but the game simply stopped ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the cd game just dance in 2016 at the end of the year , but the game simply stopped ...: I bought the cd game just dance in 2016 at the end of the year , but the game simply stopped rotating. I have invoice. I have some assurance ? I have to download the Xbox Live game free?...
  10. for dance simulating game ONLY / xbox 360 or xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    for dance simulating game ONLY / xbox 360 or xbox one?: I am trying to choose between 360 or one for the dance simulating games only, but I heard that kinetic one is much better than original kinetic, so I don't know if it's worth getting the xbox one...