Just Dance Question

Discus and support Just Dance Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have Just Dance 2016 that I purchased. Will the songs from Just Dance 2020 be available if I purchase Just Dance Unlimited? Trying to avoid buying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristinaCaballero, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:42 AM.

1. Just Dance Question

So I have Just Dance 2016 that I purchased. Will the songs from Just Dance 2020 be available if I purchase Just Dance Unlimited? Trying to avoid buying the 2020 version for the song content and unlimited.

:)

ChristinaCaballero, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:42 AM
  2. ItzAprilLol Win User

Just Dance Question

I believe they are differnet. When you launch the game, it should take you to all content that can be purchased for thay game.
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Just Dance Question

i know that most of the previous just dance games are on the unlimited but im not sure if they would be all on there for the 2020 one, have you tried to have a look at the songs on the unlimited?
  4. ChristinaCaballero Win User

Just Dance Question

I will have to double check it for accuracy. Thank you,
  5. BatedBear Win User

Just Dance 2014 question...

Will be fine,my kids play it and the youngest is also 7 :)

Nothing untoward in it
  6. UnderhungSkink4 Win User

Just Dance 2014 question...

Will Ubisoft be releasing We Can't Stop for real at any time? Not for 5 hours?
Thema:

Just Dance Question

1. Just Dance Question - Similar Threads - Dance Question

2. Dance central 3 import songs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dance central 3 import songs: I'm not able to import the songs from dance central 1 and 2 to dance central 3 because it says that the server from dance central 3 it's not available and to try later. What should I do?...
  3. I redeemed a code for Dance Central Spotlight, but it does not appear in my Game Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Dance Central Spotlight, but it does not appear in my Game Library: The code I entered on the redeem code web page was indicated that it was accepted for Dance Central Spotlight. However, this game does not appear in my XBox One game library. Is this game...
  4. Microsoft Points -> Dance Central

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Points -> Dance Central: I have been hitting all kinds of dead ends with Dance Central. Now I am teasing myself with the 240 Microsoft points listed next to the DLC songs in Dance Central 2. How Do I redeem my massed...
  5. Xbox one Just Dance connecting to UbiSoft Server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Just Dance connecting to UbiSoft Server.: Can anyone help with getting my xbox one to connect Just Dance to the ubisoft servers so we can play Just Dance Unlimited. I have played with Port forwarding in my Virgin Media Hub 3.0 and no joy....
  6. Just Dance 2020 Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2020 Unlimited: I have purchased 12 months Unlimited for Just Dance 2020 on Xbox One for my daughter. The game shows 365d of Unlimited left but when she tries to open a song from Unlimited, the Xbox switches to...
  7. Dance Central 1&2 import->3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dance Central 1&2 import->3: I have Dance central 1-3 and see that I can import the first 2 games into 3. However after I input either of the codes on the back of the manuals the next screen recognizes the code but I only get...
  8. Just Dance backwards compatabilitywith XBox One/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance backwards compatabilitywith XBox One/S: I just bought an XBox One S for Christmas with Just Dance 2019, JD Disney and JD Greatest Hits for my daugher for Christmas. After setup, the console is telling me that the discs are not...
  9. Xbox 360 Dance Central 1 Song import to Dance Central 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Dance Central 1 Song import to Dance Central 3: I just bought a brand new physical copy of Dance Central 1 so I could use the code to import songs to Dance Central 3. (This worked flawlessly with Dance Central 2 song import to Dance Central 3.)...
  10. Question about Kinect Dance Games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Kinect Dance Games....: Hi i just recently bought a Kinect for the xbox 360 for my two toddlers and they wanted a dance game where it was actually THEM dancing on the screen and not just following dance moves done by...