Just Dance Unlimited per profile instead of per console?

Discus and support Just Dance Unlimited per profile instead of per console? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I purchase a game I expect my entire family to be able to use it. When I purchase a subscription, I expect my entire family to be able to use it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaldingMammal88, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Just Dance Unlimited per profile instead of per console?

When I purchase a game I expect my entire family to be able to use it. When I purchase a subscription, I expect my entire family to be able to use it as well. I have 4 people in my household that play Just Dance 2016 and I purchased the Gold version specifically
    for the 3 months of Just Dance Unlimited. I loaded it to the profile that was currently logged in so we could try it out and play and now I've discovered that it's not available on any of the other profiles. That's disappointing. It's a little ridiculous to
    make a family that all use the same console have to pay for more than one add-on for the games they all play.

:)

BaldingMammal88, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Really getting out of hand! Lol.

sky fibre in the UK, £15 per month unlimted data and no fair usage policy, mobile is with Three and i pay £43 per month for unlimited texts, minutes and unlimited 4G.

Farscape247, Dec 31, 2015
  3. ItSoHMtD
    ItSoHMtD Guest
    The Villiage has spoken

Don't the IGN polls allow unlimited votes per person?

ItSoHMtD, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Just Dance Unlimited per profile instead of per console?

Hey there BaldingMammal88!

For more information and further clarification regarding the Just Dance memberships, I suggested reaching out to

Ubisoft Support
    for further assistance. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there BaldingMammal88!

For more information and further clarification regarding the Just Dance memberships, I suggested reaching out to

Ubisoft Support
    for further assistance. Thanks in advance!
  6. WPAK Win User

Just Dance unlimited and Family sharing.

7. Farscape247 Win User

Really getting out of hand! Lol.

sky fibre in the UK, £15 per month unlimted data and no fair usage policy, mobile is with Three and i pay £43 per month for unlimited texts, minutes and unlimited 4G.
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Just dance and Xbox

9. ItSoHMtD Win User

The Villiage has spoken

Don't the IGN polls allow unlimited votes per person?
Thema:

1. Just Dance Unlimited per profile instead of per console? - Similar Threads - Dance Unlimited per

2. Just dance unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just dance unlimited: I purchased just dance unlimited for 30 days but it unlocked only on my xbox account and not on my daughter's, how can I make to transfer it to my daughter's account?...
  3. Just Dance 2020 Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2020 Unlimited: I have purchased 12 months Unlimited for Just Dance 2020 on Xbox One for my daughter. The game shows 365d of Unlimited left but when she tries to open a song from Unlimited, the Xbox switches to...
  4. XBox - Just Dance Unlimited - Ablauf im Store gekaufter Tickets [Translation-XBox - Just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox - Just Dance Unlimited - Ablauf im Store gekaufter Tickets [Translation-XBox - Just...: Hallo zusammen, aus Versehen habe ich im Store zwei 12 Monate Tickets auf einmal gekauft, eine Storno- oder Rückgabeoption wird leider nicht angeboten. Wo kann ich sehen wann meine 12-Monate...
  5. Just Dance unlimited and Family sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance unlimited and Family sharing.: Hi everyone, I have and Xbox One s and a One x in my house and both have Just Dance 2019 installed. The s is my Home Xbox, the x is the Home Xbox of another family member. All family members are...
  6. Just Dance Unlimited subsciption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance Unlimited subsciption: Hi, I just bought, for my daughter, monthly subscription for mentioned game. However there is no information that this service does not work with xbox 360 ( i have found that info on ubisoft...
  7. Need help my just dance unlimited (1 year) has been charged twice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help my just dance unlimited (1 year) has been charged twice: Yesterday (7/05/18) i bought a membership for a year of just dance unlimited, but it seems that the charged was make twice, what can i do to get a refund for one of the memberships???...
  8. Didnt receive just dance unlimited trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive just dance unlimited trial: hello, I recently bought a copy of just dance 2016 from the Microsoft store but it did not come with a trial code for just dance unlimited in the game box. I didn't receive a trial code via email...
  9. JUst Dance 2016 Unlimited NOt Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JUst Dance 2016 Unlimited NOt Working: Hello, I purchased Just Dance 2016 a couple of months ago and just purchased the Unlimited package for the game. My kids logged on to play the game this morning and none of the unlimited songs...
  10. just dance 2018 unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just dance 2018 unlimited: I want to buy a JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription by 3 months, but I have no option to pay from Lima Peru. b53f0210-0c07-4dcc-870e-3ff0c9b61b0b