Just dropped 6000 on the Pinata and more on other sweepstakes, got nothing as usual.

Discus and support Just dropped 6000 on the Pinata and more on other sweepstakes, got nothing as usual. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm learning my lesson not to trust Microsoft again. Even before this, I did their last giveaways and dropped thousands into a similar formats they put... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Qwestatious, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. Qwestatious
    Qwestatious Guest

Just dropped 6000 on the Pinata and more on other sweepstakes, got nothing as usual.

I'm learning my lesson not to trust Microsoft again. Even before this, I did their last giveaways and dropped thousands into a similar formats they put forward. I was at first excited for their rewards program, but tbh, it now feels like a waste of time.
    Just out of curiosity, I wanted to see if there was anyone who won anything that felt like it was worth their points and money spent.

:)

2. NaZoooom Win User

I'm learning my lesson not to trust Microsoft again. Even before this, I did their last giveaways and dropped thousands into a similar formats they put forward. I was at first excited for their rewards program, but tbh, it now feels like a waste
    of time. Just out of curiosity, I wanted to see if there was anyone who won anything that felt like it was worth their points and money spent.
    Hi Qwestatious,

How does this situation make MS less trustworthy? There are loads of people who participate in the Rewards program daily and some save their points for vouchers, others play a game of chance. If you want to go for the big prizes then there will always be
    that element of risk. Its no different to any other competition.

As for the Rewards program being a waste of time, I have to disagree with you there as not all of us chase the big competition prizes and are content with the vouchers you can redeem with some great retailers.
  3. Doctor Deer 21 Win User

There are thousands of ambassador and we are trying to win the same loot. But you shouldn't just do it for that.
  4. dup9fc540b5-1c21-43d Win User

onyx medals have another level?

Yeah it basically just keeps counting again but nothing comes after it.

Like for the Gnasher I unlocked onyx and it says 400/6000 even though I already got 6000 kills with it.
  5. Mafivee Win User

Why do only some lobbies have armored trucks roaming around and crate drops etc?

I hit a few armoured trucks the other day and only got paid out for the first one, anything after that dropped nothing except a three star wanted level. They were spawning all over the place, much more than usual.
  6. xTime Lord Win User

6000 microsoft points?

From my understanding it's just a Hoax (Which is a bit obvious) Apparently.. What i've heard is that it basically goes like this: Send a message to all your friends saying: [mod removed] and you'll get 6000 MS points tommorow or something along those lines..
    The only reason MS would hand out 6000 MS points is for some sort of 'sweepstakes' or contest of some sort.

These messages are rather annoying considering I'm getting them from people i don't have on my friends list
Thema:

1. Just dropped 6000 on the Pinata and more on other sweepstakes, got nothing as usual. - Similar Threads - dropped 6000 Pinata

2. Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps: Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps I recently bought Xbox Live like 2 hours ago just to play Fortnite, I am updating fortnite as we speak and it is downloading...
  3. UHD stutters, freezes, audio drops and locks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD stutters, freezes, audio drops and locks: I have Googled this quite a few times over the past two years and have seen plenty of complaints, but never a fix aside from "do a full factory reset". Why in the world would I have to do a...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Frames Drop and DC from BT

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Frames Drop and DC from BT: Just received my Xbox Elite Series 2 back on friday from Amazon and im having problems with BT i connect with my computer with MB B450 Pro Carbon from MSI. Im playing normally and from no where...
  5. Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge App selecting drop-down items broken: A recent update or change to the Edge Browser in Xbox has broken the ability to select dropdown items. Pretty frustrating to type in user names each time my kids want to sign in to a site. They...
  6. Queda de resolução no xbox one[Drop in resolution on xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Queda de resolução no xbox one[Drop in resolution on xbox one]: a resulução dos jogos esta com grafico serrilhado, uso midia digital do game pass no meu xbox one fat. Sinto q ha uma piora nas texturas dos jogos, essa piora ocorreu essa semana os graficos eram...
  7. Captures disappearing from "this xbox" in the drop down list. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures disappearing from "this xbox" in the drop down list. Please help: Hi I would like to thank everyone here for all their help with past problems. U r all awesome and I hope/pray that u/your loved ones r all doing well and r safe. I have a new problem all of my...
  8. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.: I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds after I start driving the sound changes - almost...
  9. My gamerscore dropped

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore dropped: Me and my friends were playing Call of Duty Black ops 3. When we were playing, we got mad at dieing in the matches a lot so we got on rocket league. When we got on rocket league we started to get...
  10. Gamer score dropped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score dropped: I was sitting at 19998 gamer score the other day and all my games and achievements add up to it, but i earned a achievement today in dishonored 2 for 10 gamer score and i went to check out my...